Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:59 pm
whee I've done that too....

Can't do it in 4 though... I'd gladly make Leon skate to his death. He just looks like he's humping something...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:28 pm
Hopefully that mystery girl I seen in the trailer is Sherry, have her to kick some tail. She is suppose to be part Tryant because of the embryo that William affected her with, right? xd  

ladyvader89

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:55 pm
Tyrants come from T-Virus. William infected her with G-Virus, in one of the two possible scenarios, and she was administered the antidote. IF that's the scenario that happened. Otherwise, she never got infected in the first place.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Tyrants come from T-Virus. William infected her with G-Virus, in one of the two possible scenarios, and she was administered the antidote. IF that's the scenario that happened. Otherwise, she never got infected in the first place.

Oops, ok. Thanks. biggrin  

ladyvader89

Kouichi Pendolse

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:48 pm
Sherry will be introduced somewhere 3/8 through the game and it will slowly be revealed that she wants to avenge the death of her father. That's if capcom is smart enough to think of something like that.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:02 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
Sherry will be introduced somewhere 3/8 through the game and it will slowly be revealed that she wants to avenge the death of her father. That's if capcom is smart enough to think of something like that.
Umm... That's a joke, right?
Cause, I mean.. Revenge against who? HUNK?  

Biohazard EXTREME

ZachSabbath

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:46 pm
I hope they use the weapons system from RE 4 in RE 5  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:54 pm
Umm....if you're tlaking about the upgrading system then I'd have to disagree b/c the upgrading system in RE4 was just plain retarded not just b/c it didn't make any sense but also b/c it just doesn't belong in an RE game. But, most likely Capcom will use that in RE5 since RE5 looks pretty much like an RE4 clone. -_-  

Vankala

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:54 pm
It might as well be the same. The series is going to waste. Like I said, I won't even bother renting it. Youtube all the way. I mean, I wouldn't even watch it, but if I'm gonna downtalk to it, I believe that I have to have an informed point of view. Painful as it will be...  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:19 pm
Actually Bio, to have an informed point of view you would have to play the game for yourself. I mean, that's what pisses me off about people, they decide they just want to watch videos of it being played, than experience it themselves, when all they need to do is pay maybe $5 to test it out.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:01 pm
That would be the case if I were to critique the gameplay mechanics. But all I need to see is:

A. Whether Chris is doing backflips and stupid crap like that.
B. How terrible the storyline is.
C. How badly they portrayed the characters.
D. How badly it's scripted.

None of those things actually require me picking up a controller.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:59 pm
As true as that may be Bio, you should still rent the game when it comes out. Hell, it might be good, if not, hey, it's just $5 or less, for what, like a week of playing. That also allows you to play using good graphics, instead of watching some video of some kid with a video camera trying to tape it like that.  

Elliot Salem

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:45 pm
I always give games a rent before making a absolute decision. I can't watch a video then be amused. I wanna experience it first hand. I'm buying RE5 either way. Seems people are too picky when it comes to games anymore...I really didn't have a problem with RE4...it was something different.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:42 am
Well, whatever. I'm not gonna bother wasting my money to fund Capcom's wallet... I was gonna say until they make RE good again, but since it doesn't seem like they'll be bringing back zombies, T-Virus or the Horror, that obviously won't be happening.

I'm sorry, I guess I'm just fundamental about these things, but to me, Resident Evil HAS TO HAVE ZOMBIES. And if it doesn't, like I said, it's not really Resident Evil.

And no, I'm not too picky about video games. Sure, most video games suck today, but that's mostly because no matter what people decide to make, whether it be RPG, Horror, Action, whatever, they seem to think that it'll be better as a first person shooter. And what the hell is up with that? I wanna see my character on the screen thank you.
Resident Evil is in a whole other section though. I fell in love with the game for its storyline.
And lately, Capcom decided that they were gonna turn that storyline into s**t. I really can't stand it. It wouldn't be so much of a problem if I didn't care about the game too much, you know, if I was only a casual fan. But video games are my life, and this was my one absolutely favorite video game franchise. That's why I'm so picky about it.
But it doesn't matter, because as far as I'm concerned, Umbrella Chronicles, RE4, and anything else that Capcom makes from this point on, didn't happen.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:02 pm
The updates for this game keep getting better and better. If you havent heard read "Update Thread". eek  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games