Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Crack, Guns, Sex, and Other Fun Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:27 pm
"Sure he is. Mind if I come in to talk?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm
Another twitch.
"I'm right here, kid. Spit it out." Jack replied, giving him a dull expression.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:00 pm
"I'm just trying to be polite, no need to get testy Jack." Ezno huffed with a frown.

"There were several men killed at a nightclub last night. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 pm
"Oh, you mean the one that was run by some Criminal Kingpin?" Jack asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I heard things went bad in there. Thankfully no one was hurt." he added with a grunt, facing forward now.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:23 pm
"Yes that one. I wouldn't say no one was hurt though." Enzo said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Though the fact that it was run by a Kingpin wasn't released on the news...You know I'm just going to go see Henry about this next if you don't tell me what I need Jack. Or maybe I should go see the children?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:26 pm
"Kid. I know I've told you this at least thirty times." Jack told him, turning the car off, opening the door, and stepping out.
"If you even think about going near those kids, even SATAN is going to wince at what happens to you." he growled.

"EVERYONE knew who ran it, boy. I'm sure JUST by the fact someone with your intellect figured it out that the general public saw this as COMMON KNOWLEDGE."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:26 pm
((...I love this.
I'm so glad we got a cop in here!! Keep at each other's throats, boys!))

"Secretary it is then!" Henry grinned rather happily as he started to lead Alona to the northern building again.

"And lucky for you, I need a new one. Last girl... Had to go..." He spoke timidly, obviously trying to withhold information.

"And don't worry. I'm not pushing all work onto you either. I mostly need you to handle incoming phone calls to me, help people out who come to see me personally - and if you can give 'em a quick check to see if their armed or not. We'll work out a nice way for you to warn me without telling me.
"Ya know, important stuff."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:39 pm
"Temper, temper Jack, remember that I am an officer of the law. Wouldn't want you getting arrested again and cause your boss more trouble now would we?" Enzo warned, putting his hands up in a defensive gesture as he stepped out of the car. Instead of replying to his second statement he looked towards the house.

"Is Henry remodeling?"

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:31 pm
"Yeah? You're not all that imposing, kid." Jack grunted, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah. And I'm supposed to get started on the damn house today, but then SOMEONE decided to be a pissy little b***h and stop me at the goddamn gates."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:11 pm
"You probably scared her off with your shady business," Alona replied.
After hearing his explanation of her job, it sounded easy enough. Just had to answer phones, speak to people, and some paperwork maybe. Of course, something like warning him of others who wanted to hurt Henry. He probably had tons of enemies.
"Sounds easy enough," Alona replies with a bored expression.  

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:29 pm
((Hey Cat, I'm gonna start posting in Free Life again. If you get the chance, I'd like to see you there again.))

"I actually wanted her nose to stay clean." Henry admitted.

"Unfortunately, I had to bring Jack to work to do the signaling thing, though he mostly just stood on guard. I think he's what scared her, with all his scars, and his refusal to wear business cloths." He chuckled at Jack's stubborn ways. The man was damn good at his job, Henry would say that much. But if you tried to control how he did it, it was like trying to give a typical water-hating cat a bath.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:29 pm
"It's odd to refer to yourself in the third person Jack. You shouldn't be so tough on yourself." Enzo smiled before walking around his car to get in the driver seat.

"It was nice talking to you Jack, see you later." With that he drove away.

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:53 pm
"Hm, I can see why. He's a pretty intimidating person, but I'm used to being around scary people like him," Alona replied with a shrug. "So what do you want me to do?"

ooc: okay  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:46 pm
"First, I want you to come with me on a tour of the building we'll be working in. Then, we get you a proper business suit. Then, we start your day, hm?"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

xxxCheshireCat

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:55 pm
"Okay, and what? A suit?" Alona replied with a disasteful expression.
It sounded quite uncomfortable.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games