Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:25 pm
He chuckled, kissing Xaene's nose. "I love you..."

Grigorii burst into the house, a limp Drake in his arms and years falling down his cheeks. "Snow! Snow, where are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:44 pm
Mayah Playah

"i love you too." he sighed, hugging him close.

snow gave a frown as she flitted over, her sister and the sleeping baby right on her heals. "what's wrong?" she asked, raising an eyebrow as she studied Drake's pale face and shallow breaths.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:50 pm
Kissing his cheek, Dominick sighed. "You're so wonderful."

"I don't know, but I think Jayne may have done something."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:05 pm
"so are you." he smiled, nuzzling his neck.

"damn... its probably poison then..." snow sighed as she pulled the dragon from Grigorii's arms, bringing him to the couch where she could deal with the poison better.

"if its Jayne's poison.. he'll be fine... he built up an immunity to that long ago.... though, it's been a while since he's been in contact with it." iris sighed, gently rocking the toddler in her arms. "but he's strong. i'm sure he'll make it."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:16 pm
"Nowhere near as wonderful as you."

"Positive?" he sniffled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:33 pm
blushing, he shook his head, rolling over to straddle him once more. "no... you're the wonderful one." he sighed, gently kissing his love's lips.

Snow didn't say anything as she started to absorb the poison from Drake's body.

"entirely." she smiled, handing him a tissue while continuing her rhythmic rocking of her son. "snowdrop won't let anything bad happen to him. you know that."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:03 pm
He chuckled. "Oh, are you taking charge now?"

"I know," he murmured. "I just...I love him so much..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:08 pm
"maybe justa bit..." he sighed, kissing him again.
" i know...." she sighed softly and gave him a gentle hug. "i can tell you two will be together for a long time.... " she sighed, brushing some hair from his face. "he's probably gonna need some rest after that... i'm sure it was quite a scare for him..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:03 pm
"I like it," he purred, sitting back and letting him be in charge.

"Of course." Picking up his lover, Grigorii carried him into the Turquoise Room. Laying on the bed with Drake as close to him as he could, the Rider sighed. "Drake, can you hear me?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:13 pm
"I had a feeling you might." he smiled, slowly kissing his way down the heir's chest to his n****e, where he bit.

Drake gave a tiny moan and slightly nodded his head, half unconscious from the poison that snow had just gotten rid of.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:20 pm
Dominick moaned loudly, a hand coming up to push on Xaene's head lightly.

A tear dropped from his eye. "I should have protected you better..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:35 pm
Xaene gave a smirk and bit a little harder before he pulled his lovers hand off his head, keeping it tight in his own as he gently licked and sucked all over Dominick's chest; wanting to hear him make more noises.

The blind man only gave a small smile, holding the rider's hand weekly in his own.

"in actuallity... I think this might have saved him from even worse attacks...." iris muttered from the doorway, the baby no longer in her arms. "Jayne assumes he's dead" she muttered, giving him a silver eyed gaze that ment shed green reading the future again.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:04 pm
Moaning louder than ever before, Dominick did everything he could to keep from taking charge. Instead, he dug his fingers into Xaene's hips, his eyes closed and his lips seperated as he moaned. "Xaene...h-how long haaaaave you b-b-been such a-AHH...s-such a sexy t-tease?"

"Then he's safe for now?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:11 pm
xaene gave a light smirk as he leaned over dominck, kissing the corner of his lips softly. "it's been a while...." he sighed, dragging his nails down the heir's sides.

"he's in the clear for now... Im not sure what would happen if Jayne finds out he's still alive.... So for now, keep him here. Out of sight." she cautioned, glancing to her childhood friend with a sigh.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:14 pm
Gasping at the sensation on his sides, Dominick didn't know how much more he could stand. "P-please, Xaene..."

Grigorii sighed. "He won't like it."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games