Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:29 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He flinched abit when the struggle weapon hit his ribs he turned and looked at Nagi smirking at him."Well then guess I should show my true strength."Denver held his bat in his hand and closed his eyes he opened them and his whole personality changed he tightend his grip on his weapon and he dashed towards Nagi at amazing speed it wasn't magic he was just really quick he was very agile. He struck Nagi's stomach which pushed him quite a distance and finished with multiple blows to his shoulders Denver then got into a defensive stance waiting for Nagi's turn. When Denver spoke he sounded different instead of his cheerful laid back voice he sounded more mature then he normally sounded."Hmph... Care to keep up with that. . . If you can that is."There was something very different with this Denver he was more focused he stayed in his stance daring Nagi to attack him.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:45 pm
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
[/quote="Neo Titus Strife"]
Quote:
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ge" rel="https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8b/57/b7/8b57b74d8b316b733817888d8381abd9.jpg" style='float:right' />

(hi everyone. I had a rough day. The farmers market in dallas...well....short short, its not there anymore and it broke my heart x_X. Other than that, good day. Very sleepy. ))
(im woozy but nothing sleep cant fix, I hope))

Kalena kicked her feet up and levitated in the air to watch the fight

"is it just 2 people fighting or can more join in?"  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image

Nagi

...Of course I can. My shoulders hurt, but I ignore it. I run toward him, but jump over his head, whacking him in the back, then run past him and hit him in the chest, making him stumble a bit, and then with two slightly hard blows to the shoulders. I then slowly swing my sword to his body, waiting for him to hit it so I could counter.

Hyrulian Legend Link

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:00 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

He was abit sore but not as much since he had his defense up Denver narrowed his eyes and gripped his struggle weapon so hard his veins showed and also went for a counter move as he jumped and he clashed with Nagi both of them was forcefully thrown back out of the ring and hit the wall at the same time. Needless to say there was a big imprint they left behind and both landed on the ground outside the ring.."Ow.... Ughh..."

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

Nagi

I saw it coming a mile away.

When I saw the familiar movements of Denver, my first thought was ...s**t. The next thing I knew, I was being sent out of the ring, me being sent face first, with my butt sticking up out of the ground.
...mmrmph pffmemrfm, m mmphes peen that chming. I mumbled.

Hyrulian Legend Link

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:26 am
[ooc: Ahh, I remember those good ole days of changing my name a lot...really could've used all that money I used to buy gaia cash on something else LIKE A FRIGGIN GAMING PC!!!!! gonk
But, it's my fault so haha...got nothing or no one to blame but my self biggrin
.....just realized I'm getting old neutral ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched the fight as Nagi and Denver showed their combat skills. They were fairly good, their skills were at least good enough to take on maybe soldier type heartless or dusk nobodies, but she was unsure of the stronger types of heartless and nobodies. Still, she thought their skills were good, and could improve. She looked at Liya when she asked if more than 2 people could fight at once, "Well, unfortunately it's normally 2 contestants who fight at a time. So you'll have to wait for these two to finish their match." It was when both Nagi and Denver had knocked each other out of the ring that she looked at Odayaka and nodded.
Odayaka nodded back and walked over to whomever was closest, which was Nagi. She knelt down and tilted her head with her ears twitching, "You okay?" she asked him. She looked over towards Denver, her ears perk up and twitch, wondering if he was okay too...but from the imprint they both left on the walls individually, she could guess that they must be in a decent amount of pain.
Tsuyoi took off her hat and raised it in the air like some flag, "And it's a double K.O. So neither wins...I guess." she hadn't witnessed a double K.O. in a really long time, so she was a little surprised. She put her hat back on, "All right, while the nurse is checking up on the previous contestants, the next two can start getting into place."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Baal Baphomet

Anxious Abductee

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:43 am
User Image

Nagi

I got up. Oh, no. It hurts like hell. My face was in a decent amount of pain, having smashed it against the wall. But my face wasn't bleeding. Seriously, how does that even happen? I asked.
I then walked over to Denver. You alright, man? I said, shaking him. I mean, technically, I didn't mean to hurt him, but I just had to cause him to fall off of the edge.

Hyrulian Legend Link

Hector the True

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:42 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

"Sorry, no. The weapon of choice when it comes to scythe wielders in Struggle, I have always noticed they prefer the Struggle Stave. It is a staff that is allowed in struggles. Would you like to use it?" Rosalie was trying to be helpful until it was her turn to fight. She would have to ask Xero if she could use one of her other forms to fight since this form was like a normal human with nothing special. She always changed before they entered the matches before so maybe he wouldn't mind. On the edge of the ring Xero, Tsuyoi, and Kalena all watched the fight which was not as exciting as Xero had hoped, but they held more skill than he thought. He knew their issue though. As he watched, Lana spoke of why Ridley was not with them yet. It made him suspicious of her more as he though back to what he saw when he first met her. Though he did not show his concern at all as he continued to talk to Kurona and watch the Struggle. He was about to listen to her story, but then Denver surprised him as he stopped holding back. This is what Xero wanted to see since this was a test of strength and skill. Denver seemed to be much more skilled than Nagi and more focused, while Nagi relied more on brains than bronze as he knew his opponent. Nagi may not be very skilled in combat, but underneath his childless was a great strategist waiting to come out. The battle ended in a strong collision as Denver parried Nagi's last strike, but Nagi foresaw this and adjusted his strike. Both weapons collided and sent them smashing into opposing walls. "Very good both of you. There is much to improve on, but now I can see your true natures for combat and how well you two balance each other out. You both hit the ground at the same moment and as I could tell you both scored equal as well although in different ways, so I agree that this is a draw. Also neither of you held back, which means you where both trying to make your partner stronger. You make me see that taking you two with me was a wise choice, but do not let my words go to your head. Now, you two should relax while Oda takes care of your scrapes and bruises and enjoy watching the next fight. X, you seem like you are ready to test your skill, so you are up. Your opponent will be Lana!" Xero thought that this would make an interesting fight since both had the skills to fight deep within, but would this battle draw out that potential? "Take your positions! Eva, Para, Pugna!"

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Excited
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: ((Eva, Para, Pugna! = Draw, Ready, Fight!))
OOC sad (Hahaha sorry, just see didn't seem blind at all when they first met. I was going to say don't worry I will read over it and skip the story to save you time, but i didn't see it on the bio. Link if Denver competed in struggles then you should know Xero from the past since he won them 10 years running before joining the school and missing this years. Not to mention he is from Twilight Town and lives there.))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 9:13 am
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen wasn't too impressed with the match. The two boys weren't evenly matched as he watched both of them fly out of the ring. He groaned under his breath. "Ugh... They barely have what it takes to master an Epsilon Douce... No wonder they need training." Jaecen walked over to both of them and frowned, glaring at them. The seemingly fourteen year old looking girl was a bit scary. Quickly, his face changed from scary to friendly and, even he would admit, kind of cute. He started talking to them and raised a hand in greeting. "Hi. I'm Aliya. I'll be teaching you in place of my older cousin, Jaecen."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Assriel
Hector the True

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 1:15 pm
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC: Well not entirely true Hector I mean yeah Denver competed but sometimes he had to miss some tournaments he was a orphan so he had to work in order to survive. He did odd jobs so he was in certain parts of the town. They may of passed one another but Denver wouldn't remember if he had he... Well isn't the brightest person he only gets serious in certain situations but the majority he is gullible.)

He got up and dusted off his hair and cracked his back and just shrugged off the pain and looked at Nagi."Heh I'm fine it's not the first time I got thrown out of the ring and it won't be the last neither."He then looked at this guy who looked like a girl and just tilted his head he was going to teach us? He thought and threw his arms behind his head going back to his laid back self he grinned his goofy self was back he held out one hand to shake Aliya's hand."Well nice to me you Aliya so you will be teaching us? You must be strong for someone as young as you to be a teacher!~"

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:25 pm
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. She was a bit disappointed when Rosalie had said that there weren't any scythe-type weapons to use. However, when she said that there was a stave, her expression lightened up a little. She looked at the struggle stave and picked it up, looking at it. It wasn't a scythe, but it was somewhat similar to one. To test out its compatibility, she spun it around a few times and held it in different stances. She could work with this. When Xero had called her name to be the next competitor, she was caught off guard and almost dropped the stave. "I-I'm next...?" she said to herself. She immediately got nervous, but made her way to the ring anyway. When she got into position, she looked at her opponent which was Liya. She bowed her head a little at her, and when she stood straight back up, she got into her battle stance. She held the stave with both hands, holding the lower end of the stave high and the top end of it low.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Assriel

Neo Titus Strife

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 6:47 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen took Denver's hand and held it for a few seconds before twisting around and tossing Denver over his shoulder and to the floor. "Rule one: Always be on your guard. Suspicion of another's actions may save your life. Also, your hands are really sweaty. I can smell you from across the room."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel
Hector the True

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:41 pm
[ooc: ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi leaned back on her arms when Xero chose the next competitors, whom were Lana and Liya. She watched as both of them got into the ring, looking at Lana. She was curious as to how good a dullahan can fight, and noticed Lana's stance as it was one that Tsuyoi used herself if it came to spears or any sort of polearm weapons. She would have to keep an eye on this match this time, since her daughter was in it now.
Odayaka began to heal Nagi first, holding her palms faced towards him while it glowed. Nagi would feel his pain slowly fading away. She then looked at Jaecen/Aliya whom approached the boys, specifically Denver. Even though the boys didn't noticed, she had noticed the somewhat scary aura he gave off, even though he wore a friendly expression. "Wh-What is...M-Mr. Jaecen up to...?" she thought to herself. She soon discovered what he was planning as he suddenly flipped Denver over and onto the floor. She had flinched from the thud Denver made as he hit the ground, a bit startled from that, "H-Hey, wh-what're you doing!? He's already in enough pain!" she said, her ears twitch as he gave him an angered look...though it was more cute that it was angry.
Aliya's action towards Denver had also caught Tsuyoi's attention as she raised an eyebrow, looking in her direction. "Jeez...does every member of the Light family have a strictness in their personality...?" she thought to herself.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Hyrulian Legend Link

Assriel

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:27 pm
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

((hey hey hey! I'm old too! I had this account since 2005 but gaia says 06....never changed name. Always been kalenakeeper. I JUST turned 29. So yeah x_X))
((also I'm finally back on win 10 laptop from pawnshop. its fixed...but so many updates x_X yahoo messenger is now garbage now....who the (bleep) though it would be good to run it like a webpage and not the old one crying ))
((ok one last thing, I will try to be on as much lol. Super excited for next month....well....excited for the first half, extreme anxiety for the last week))

Kalena straightened up to watch the match

Liya gulped and grabbed a basic struggle sword.
"I'm not used to weapons like this, I'm still used to kunai....but this might be good practice."

She watched Lana bow to her. She mimicked the bow.
"ready miss lana?"

Right after she asked, Liya moved very fast. Her footsteps were so light that the flooring under her didn't make a sound as she ran.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:46 am
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana was surprised from Liya's quick movement, but she got herself ready as she kept her eyes on Liya as best as she could. She stayed where she was, keeping the tip of the stave pointed low but in Liya's direction. When Liya was close enough, she would thrust the tip of the stave at Liya. And if Liya were to dodge, she would continue to be on the offensive.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Assriel

Neo Titus Strife

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games