Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

amerikia

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:12 pm
shadow_reper
User Imagekeep dancing my lion of boogie .....EVERYONE LOVES YOUR DANCE !!!!!!!!!! xd xd whee whee xd mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:23 pm
After Heidi's last comment, Yasu jumps up from the ground, even more alarmed than she had been. The young girl creates a bubble like sheild around herself to help buy some time before attacking, or,as the chances are, being attacked. The 16 year old snatched up her bow and, stringing arrow, readies herself for what could be the final blow of their match.

((@shadow_reeper: should we have Heidi and Yasu do some fancy but powerful way of charging stimulataneuosly and are both wounded ending their match, or one win one lose? If we do the latter way, the loser should lose by only a tad bit to make it fair as possible. I just wanted ur opinion on this because sooner or later, it has to come to an end....))  

amerikia

Angelic_princess_14

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:54 pm
Kewl. This is so awesome.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:28 pm
Apple ran towards a tallish figure. "S-sorry I'm late!" She inquired. "I-I traveled the Netherrealms to get here." She Pulled on her scyth and smiled.
"Can i Still Participate?"  

Bandita La Bruise

6,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

Bandita La Bruise

6,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:58 pm
((btw:
Name: Apple Pie LeDeraire
Race: Demon
Appearence: Dressed in a skeleton suit and carrying a scythe, has deep green eyes and hair as black as death himself.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 1:44 am
nccbn  

amerikia

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:40 pm
amerikia
redrose-of-sionide
(to late to join?)
((no, its never too late to join. You might want to go back some pages though to read about what's going on or pm someone like me or Golden_Sage--you might want to pm him first because he's like the leader of this--and we'll explain it to you.))

((Well, since I am 'like the leader of this" Please let me do that job. Dont worry im not mad, but If anyone read the my last Ornated post, they'd see that the FINAL contestants have been chosen. (so as for now, no one else can join the battle, but maybe a character will come into the RP later down the road...))  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:51 pm
shadow_reper
*lunges agressively at yasu and manages to leave a gaping flesh wound*
" hmhmhm now how about a game of 'tag your dead' "

((Hmmm... either you didn't read what I posted, OR you didn't comprehend it well... Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything, but order must be brought to the chaos. This is a one hit and you're out match. I said that it needs to LAST and that no one should be instantly taken out, which is what you did. It is kinda like a battle made to impress the croud, so they get to like you and support you. SO, dont actualyl land a hit on any one for at least until everyone in the battle actually 'activeates' their character. And to get them to come back quicker, PM them with me mrgreen

SO, please change your posts or delete them and make it so you dont leave a 'gaping flesh wound' on Yasu. Also, keep in mind that you all are VERY good warriors and the it isnt THAT eay to hit eachother anyway. Thanks.))  

The_Golden_Sage

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 11:10 pm
shadow_reper
sweatdrop lol im just filling up he page with crap wile evryones at school or off line! surprised

(( *Dies of heart failure...* There are some things that are just not done in RP's... 'filling up the page with crap" is ONE of those things... Please dont do it again. And I am sorry to say, that for now, the RP isnt taking people to participate in the battle arena. If you read my posts, or PM'd me to ask me yourself, you would know that the FINAL contestants have already been chosen. It would not be fair for the others to let you in. But, maybe letter there will be a chance for you to join.

Also, if you are to talk out of character like I am doing, your text should be in (( bla bla bla )) like that. the (( )) are needed to keep the professionalism. Dont worry, im not mad, just educating everyone. Thanks. ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:31 am
eek eek eek eek eek oh sorry  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

The_Golden_Sage

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:25 pm
shadow_reper
eek eek eek eek eek oh sorry

((Dont forget to use the (( )) And dont worry about it, everything is ok.))  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:18 am
((sure thing)) mrgreen  

Kuro kage Hime-sama

x i B u g x

3,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Alexis leapt backwards and excuted a few backhandsprings to get some distance betwen her and the group. She whipped out her two enchanted whips and cracked them in the air. They didnt have elemental enchantments, they were just enchanted.

((Pictures of the whips, imagine two of 'em instead of just one. They have blades on the end and along the whip.))

User Image

User Image

User Image

With both bladed whips extended, she ran into battle. The closest person to her was Ryu, who had already begun running towards her. She started spinning her two whips back and forth, crossing in front of her. She jumped into the air and launched one of her whips in a straight line at Ryu. While it was traveling to the ground, she prepared her second whip for defence in case he managed to dodge the attack.

((In the pics, thats the whip she's using. But the girl in the pictures isn't her, she has long black hair and doesn't wear revealing clothes. XD))

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games