Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

Cooa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:31 pm
my name is Cindy.i am 16. i live in a.z.i am most of the time on gaia.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:09 pm
Hello been a member of gaia for a while and while i balance college and raising my daughter I spend my free time on gaia. Yea I am a bit older than alot of you kids these days but im no different in the long run. I am always looking for people to talk to so drop me a line. BTW I am going to college for game art so if any one has a request for a drawing PM me and I will see what I can do.  

Kitsune Patron Soma

l337matt

5,400 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:20 pm
Hi there. My names Matt, I'm 17, and I live in Las Vegas. Most of the time I am either playing games, on gaia, or chatting with friends. I also love computers, both hardware and software, and next year I am going to college for (something) relating to computers.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:44 pm
Everything happens for a reason, but finding that reason...
Sometimes when I'm riding through town,
I look through the window
at the many people walking down the streets
and wonder how all of them
have their own different stories.

Hii, my name is Annie. I'm 14 years old, turning 15 in about three months. I'm Chinese - Cantonese, born in Hawaii. I like drawing, writing, reading, and chatting to people online. I love talking to people so feel free to comment or PM. I don't bite...unless you're a cookie. smile

Thanks for accepting me in here. I look forward to enjoying my time here~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And somehow
all those Lives,
all those Stories,
are all connected in this world.
They all affect each other
in some way, indirectly, directly.
...is no easy task.

Annie-morphs

MoonOverTheSea

Shirtless Raider

6,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:48 am
User Image
I sit adrift my memories...

I am not sure if I posted here before or not but I am Moon. Hi *waves*

...remembering all that could be...
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:07 pm
*Waves shyly* 'H hi!. Just ca;; me kiss...um. I like rolplaying and avi art...I get on when i can. ^__^. I just started a guild of my own...so. Yup. ^_^  

kissmel8atnight

ahrain cynath

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:55 am
Hullo. You guys can call me Rain. biggrin I love to write and draw. And, I hate accounting. Incidentally, I am an accounting major. emo  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:44 pm
T3h Antek
Welcome,

it's very nice to have you here. Please take 5 min to say hello and tell us all a little about yourself, remember to read the rules and have fun heart

well im justin i just restarted my gaia 3 days ago but i am 1 year old in gaia blaugh  

SkipDay

Wealthy Player

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:11 pm

Lady Izel

Hey,
Thanks for letting me join!

Ok so my name is Bianca but please call me KittiE. I'm 15 but in two months on the 8th I'll be 16 YAY! Ok so I love making new friends so don't be afraid to add me. I love rainbows but blue is my official fav. I'm very childish, spazzy, random, and hyper because of ADHD but I love it. I know when to act mature. I have anger issues so please try not to mind it. I'm very independent, so I get problems with dating but not when I'm making guy friends. I'm one of those girls who ain't afraid to play dirty (not like that pervs, but I'm one so I understand.) don't believe in 'love', hates being skinny, eats a lot, likes football but I love playing basketball, and make perverted jokes and get those kind of jokes. Opps sorry for going on and on about me, for more information please add/message/comment me.

Ok so that's it BYEE!!!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:59 pm
Hi! My name is James and I am on gaia alot of the time. Im 14 and I like the Beatles (band not bugs for people who dont know) and Im learning to play the guitar and thats about it for me.  

JFlames 1134

marked87

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:22 pm
hey homies.. my name is maggie, and i spend some of my free time on gaia. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:29 pm
Hi my name is Bianca, I am a newbie. I like to play dice rolling and random number contests. My facorite color is purple, and I believe in God.  

Escape_with_me94

The Zephyr Lullaby

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:15 pm
Weeell...hi. My name is Angie--I'm sixteen years old. I don't know what to say most of the time. At least, not right now. I like making friends though...feel free to add me or drop me a line. 3nodding

I've had this account for a while, but I only recently started using it a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:59 pm
Hello, Im Levud. Im 15, and live in Pennsylvania. I have been on Gaia for almost 2 years and in that time have made a few hundred thousand in gold smile and have started my own guild. Wanna know more then go to my profile. smile  

Levud

5,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

SevenJanewayLufferBunnies

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:25 pm
I am SevenJanewayLufferBunnies, but please, simply call me Sarah. I am fifteen, but act way more mature than my age. Therefore, I will never flame or troll, since I feel that doing so will be of little use to a conversation or thread.

I like Star Trek, if you can't tell by my avi in general, and I also love to collect(But NOT sell) MCs and EIs(And some semi-popular items, like the Gramster(I tend to go for ones I like before buying the ones that I do not, and I prefer items with very varied ways to wear it, though not all of them have so). I am an aspiring artist, and both an optimist and a pessimist, depending on the situation(My Bipolar Disorder probably contribute to that).

I can be random, and cause "WTF?" moments in brains. Especially when I get onto Star Trek fangirlisms....>,> I also tend to ruin jokes a lot, and am slow on the uptake.

I am an extreme extrovert. I will make conversation where there is none, and can make friends scarily easily.

That is a bit about me. You will learn the rest as you talk to me.  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff