Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:31 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I think Capcom should release a Resident Evil game for the PSP. Now, I don't mean a new production that'll piss off every RE fan that doesn't own a PSP, although that would be nice. Hehehe...

But what I mean is they should re-release RE2 or RE3 for the PSP.
I'm not talking about revamping it like they did for the gamecube or anything. Like, I wouldn't even care if in order to maintain the aspect ratio, they left two black bars on the left and right of the screen. I mean, it would be nice not to have them, but personally, I just wish there was a Resident Evil game I could play on my PSP. Just the good ol' running from Nemesis, something classic that I could play on the go. I mean for heaven's sake, they're making an RE3 game for Cellphones! PSP deserves an RE title.

Yeah, I want my RE on the go too. I mean, I have RE: DS, but that's all there is. The perfect game for PSP would be Outbreak in terms of online play, but I wouldn't mind seeing any other RE there. biggrin Actually, a cool idea for the DS would be to remake all the PSX REs (like they did with RE1). The Deadly Silence series! :XP: And then, for the PSP lovers, they should do the same, only with upgraded graphics and stuff (like REmake). That would be sweet. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:51 pm
I highly doubt that will happen. A problem with that is even if that did happen, because they are focusing on multiple games of the series, can you imagine how long it would take for them to actually finish making RE5?  

Pthepenguinoverlord

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 7:05 pm
Right. In terms of production value, it would take too long. But if they released the orignal port of RE2 or RE3 like they did for the gamecube, I think that it would work very well for the PSP.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:21 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Right. In terms of production value, it would take too long. But if they released the orignal port of RE2 or RE3 like they did for the gamecube, I think that it would work very well for the PSP.
If they did release RE3 for the PSP, I would like to see at least another mini-game, but I don't know why since I don't own a PSP. sad  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Pthepenguinoverlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:14 pm
A port is always possible, though for some reason, I do not see it happening any time soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:16 pm
Hmmm, I was playing the Remake and I just remembered that you can unlock new cut scenes and more when you beat real survivor and invisible enemy mode. I had this game since it was released in May of 2002 and I havent even played those two modes. DAMN!  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:35 pm
MM-212 Beta
Hmmm, I was playing the Remake and I just remembered that you can unlock new cut scenes and more when you beat real survivor and invisible enemy mode. I had this game since it was released in May of 2002 and I havent even played those two modes. DAMN!

I didn't know that. I played Invisible mode but not the real survivor one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:17 pm
MM-212 Beta

RS is not hard IMO. It just gets really annoying when you need something and it is stuck in the item box on the other side of the mansion >_O

I haven't tried IE myself though. Personally it sounds too hard for my case. Sure I know you have to use your hearing to succeed but you never know exactly how far away the enemy can be, especially if they are around the next corner.  

Pthepenguinoverlord

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:23 pm
Pthepenguinoverlord
MM-212 Beta

RS is not hard IMO. It just gets really annoying when you need something and it is stuck in the item box on the other side of the mansion >_O

I haven't tried IE myself though. Personally it sounds too hard for my case. Sure I know you have to use your hearing to succeed but you never know exactly how far away the enemy can be, especially if they are around the next corner.

If I can do it, everyone can do it. (Well, those who know how to play a survival-horror game).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:25 pm
Nope, no new cut scenes. There's a bunch of concept photos and a letter from the creator, but no new cut scenes.

In other news, I just saw District B13, and despite being French with subtitles, it's an AMAZING movie and you should see it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Nope, no new cut scenes. There's a bunch of concept photos and a letter from the creator, but no new cut scenes.

In other news, I just saw District B13, and despite being French with subtitles, it's an AMAZING movie and you should see it.
Opps, I didn't mean cut scenes, After you complete "Real Survivor mode", the in game demonstration changes showing new set sequences of Chris fighting off the sharks and Jill battling Yawn and more. I gotta check this out!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:48 pm
Oh, I haven't seen the ingame demonstration after doing that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:05 pm
Oh, ok. Didn't see that yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:05 pm
Yupp, everything's just as I left it <3

How is everyone?  

Kouichi Pendolse

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:13 am
Kouichi Pendolse
Yupp, everything's just as I left it <3

How is everyone?

Nothing much, other than pulling a bunch of the 'Nicholai's-appear-out-of-nowhere' tricks lately.
I'm not much for discussion on portables, considering I still own a Gameboy Color and refuse to give up the lime-green goodness. Sure the new games are tempting, but I've got a laptop that can go the same things as a psp...minus play the games. That and I already dished out two paychecks to get my laptop. D:  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games