Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
~*~ ICU Chatterbox ~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leo-Nacci

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:34 pm
Tokioka
magicvials
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
magicvials
halloween is big deal in the u.s. i guess. there's parties ( i think students try to find any reason to hold a party) then they have the costume contest and the stores have these sales on costumes and candy and then the trick o treaters and the news stations aired the piece of how to keep your children safe from child molestors and what not on halloween night .

We're americans, we love to party and procrastonate life. rofl
Any excuses to go get high and drunk. rolleyes
Why else do we have such rubbish holidays like Mardi gra(sp)?
Damn americans, hogging all the fun. stare Why can't the british have more fun? mad

because you're a stiff. that's why lol. jkz. i dunno... maybe because no one like you o.o lol jkz.
Harsh, as always. stare

But seriously, it's not me. If there was a halloween party being held I'd definitely go, but there never is one. Halloween just isn't given enough attention over here.

And why are you using your brother's account?? What's wrong with yours?

Ah chill out. Halloween's not that big of a deal anyways. I like to go all out on christmas but I don't even do that. yesh i'm harsh and loving it. and what account i use is noyb. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 6:41 pm
magicvials
Tokioka
magicvials
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
magicvials
halloween is big deal in the u.s. i guess. there's parties ( i think students try to find any reason to hold a party) then they have the costume contest and the stores have these sales on costumes and candy and then the trick o treaters and the news stations aired the piece of how to keep your children safe from child molestors and what not on halloween night .

Damn americans, hogging all the fun. stare Why can't the british have more fun? mad

because you're a stiff. that's why lol. jkz. i dunno... maybe because no one like you o.o lol jkz.
Harsh, as always. stare

But seriously, it's not me. If there was a halloween party being held I'd definitely go, but there never is one. Halloween just isn't given enough attention over here.

Ah chill out. Halloween's not that big of a deal anyways. I like to go all out on christmas but I don't even do that. yesh i'm harsh and loving it. and what account i use is noyb. xp
How harsh. stare

Try and be a little concerned towards you and whaddaya do? Throw it back in my face! evil noyb? Bah! mad  

Tokioka

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:39 pm
I just watched the BLOODIEST movie I've ever seen.

Anyone watch "Dragon Inn?" I just saw a meat chopper, cut down a guy with a meat cleaver. When I mean "cut down," I mean, wittle his left leg and left arm's skin down until it was nothing but bone...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:40 pm
Blibbles

Anyone watch "Dragon Inn?" I just saw a meat chopper, cut down a guy with a meat cleaver. When I mean "cut down," I mean, wittle his left leg and left arm's skin down until it was nothing but bone...
Sounds good. 3nodding  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:53 pm
magicvials
Tokioka
magicvials
Tokioka
Darkaznstargoddess
magicvials

Harsh, as always. stare

Meh, Halloween is such a lame-a** holiday anyway. Young kids dressed up in non-scary monster costumes going around stealing canding or giving away candy from other neigbour's houses is not what I call fun.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 7:57 pm
Tokioka
Blibbles

Sounds good. 3nodding
More like scary... I've never seen so many deaths performed in so many ways. And people say ninjas are deadly...  

Bury Michigan

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:22 pm
Minielf
magicvials
Tokioka
magicvials
Tokioka

Harsh, as always. stare

Meh, Halloween is such a lame-a** holiday anyway. Young kids dressed up in non-scary monster costumes going around stealing canding or giving away candy from other neigbour's houses is not what I call fun.

Aww.. You're leaving out the American high school traditions.
During Halloween it means steal candy from kids or TP someone's house or egg someone's house. rofl Besides partying of course. wink

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:35 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Minielf
magicvials
Tokioka
magicvials
Tokioka

Harsh, as always. stare

During Halloween it means steal candy from kids or TP someone's house or egg someone's house. rofl Besides partying of course. wink
You forgot pumpkin smashing and fruiting. twisted  

tamcharles

Profitable Businessman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Overstocked 200

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 2:32 am
Can anyone give me the Chinese Characters used to say:
"I am Chinese and proud?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:00 am
personally i don't like to do what any of you just said (don't even know what fruiting is) and a meat chopper? you mean a butcher.  

Leo-Nacci

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:34 am

Bonfire night > Hallowe'en, but Hallowe'en is fun too..

Can't type properly, shut my hand in a door today..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:37 pm
magicvials
personally i don't like to do what any of you just said (don't even know what fruiting is) and a meat chopper? you mean a butcher.
Sorry, it was early... MY brain doesn't work too well.  

Bury Michigan

yalie5

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:18 pm
lol. you said meat chopper and i thought of a machine that chopped meat and it was weilding a meat cleaver so i get a picture of a meat cleaver weilding robot machine thing lol
@niph: aww poor niph.TT  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:58 pm
tamcharles
Darkaznstargoddess
Minielf
magicvials
Tokioka
Harsh, as always. stare

You forgot pumpkin smashing and fruiting. twisted

So what if I don't celebrate American high school traditions. Hardly anyone of my age where I live celebrates Halloween formally. They may do it secretly in their neigbourhood or here online, but we don't openly go out in the streets dressed up in pumpkins, ghost or vampires. Otherwise we'd get bashed up. xd  

Minielf

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:05 am
*bashes up Minielf

Oops.. redface  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 793 794 795 796 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games