Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:50 pm
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
"I could cut your throat right now and be out before you have time to react."

poof " so i have a clone behind u" a leo clone is behind watari with a katana at his back
*Three Watari clones appear in front of Leo.*

"And I put two in front of you and one behind your clone."

leo smiles, his clones disappear, and he puts his katana away " heh ok sally ill stop."
*Watari and his clones all put away their katanas and walk over to Sally. They clones stay just in case.*
"thank you..."Sally got up."please just talk about your probelms "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper

leo smiles, his clones disappear, and he puts his katana away " heh ok sally ill stop."
*Watari and his clones all put away their katanas and walk over to Sally. They clones stay just in case.*

leo takes his katana out and kills the clones, and then puts it away "is there any need for them?"
"Not really. But then again, is there really any need for your stupidity?"

" heh, my stupidity? funny" leo looks at him " its all u, i hate u, i want u to die, u stole her" leo falls on the ground screaming "U STOLE HER!!!!!"  

Spazzy The Pwner

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:01 pm
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper

leo takes his katana out and kills the clones, and then puts it away "is there any need for them?"

" heh, my stupidity? funny" leo looks at him " its all u, i hate u, i want u to die, u stole her" leo falls on the ground screaming "U STOLE HER!!!!!"
"What are you talking about?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:50 pm
*starts shooting arrows at a tree*  

Kaje The Wolf

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:52 pm
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper

" BEFORE U CAME HERE, SHE WAS MINE! but ohhh no i had to leave for a while, AND I SEE HER WITH U, ITS ALL UR FAULT!!! U STOLE HER" leo takes his katana out "u will pay.."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:49 pm
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper

" BEFORE U CAME HERE, SHE WAS MINE! but ohhh no i had to leave for a while, AND I SEE HER WITH U, ITS ALL UR FAULT!!! U STOLE HER" leo takes his katana out "u will pay.."
"I had no idea. She never said a thing about you."  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:52 pm
Sally looks at them."We all go to the same school.....i didnt think i would have to meantion anyone to anyone."Sally stand in between them. "i love both of you.....but i can only be with one....."Sally looks at the ground.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:53 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Sally looks at them."We all go to the same school.....i didnt think i would have to meantion anyone to anyone."Sally stand in between them. "i love both of you.....but i can only be with one....."Sally looks at the ground.
*Watari looks at her.*

"What....... What did you say?"  

Carrot-Copper

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:03 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Watari looks at her.*

leo appears behind watari and stabs him with a kunai kinfe in the back of the head " what now "  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:05 pm
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Watari looks at her.*

leo appears behind watari and stabs him with a kunai kinfe in the back of the head " what now "
Sally didnt respond. She feel to the ground and was crying. She didnt see what had happen but she had no enegry lefted.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Watari looks at her.*

Sally didnt respond. She feel to the ground and was crying. She didnt see what had happen but she had no enrgry lefted.
*Watari turns around and grabs Leo by the neck.*

"MANGEKYOKU SHARINGAN!!!!"

*Watari begins to show Leo his worst nightmare and torture his mind at the same time.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:10 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Watari looks at her.*

Sally didnt respond. She feel to the ground and was crying. She didnt see what had happen but she had no enrgry lefted.

*Watari begins to show Leo his worst nightmare and torture his mind at the same time.*
Sally rans to them and tried to break them up but she looked into Watari eyes and feel into the spell.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Spazzy The Pwner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Watari looks at her.*

Sally rans to them and tried to break them up but she looked into Watari eyes and feel into the spell.

leo screams out in pain  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:16 pm
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

leo screams out in pain
*Watari doesn't realize that Sally got caught in the Mangekyoku and continued to use it.*  

Carrot-Copper

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:19 pm
Carrot-Copper
[-Spazz-]
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
[-Spazz-]

leo screams out in pain
*Watari doesn't realize that Sally got caught in the Mangekyoku and continued to use it.*
Sally falls to the ground and holds her head and starts to scream out of pain.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff