-Shoots-
  -Blank face-
View Results

Landon5

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:48 pm
Turns to Axel."Just doing a little training."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:29 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
I need to talk to Larxene about Zexion and Falcon. They have been acting strange, not us. Hmmm... Deishi turned around and walked to Larxene's room. Opening the door slowly, she saw Falcon and her motionless. "L-larxene?" she asked cautiously, while going into the room further. Deishi began to hear a voice. "Clear your mind, we must speak once again.." she closed her eyes and cleared her mind, except for two names, Zexion and Marluxia. She spoke in a tongue, that was not hers, "Kill them. Kill them all.." "Yes, I will kill them all." she replied, in her voice. Marluxia was gaining access to her mind, her mind was empty, she was vunerable...

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:31 pm
(I'm not sure if I've been accepted or not, but I figure I'll start anyway.)

Xzya enters into the mansion. His first stop the kichen. "You can't work with an empty stomach," he thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:21 pm
xzya-sama
(I'm not sure if I've been accepted or not, but I figure I'll start anyway.)

Xzya enters into the mansion. His first stop the kichen. "You can't work with an empty stomach," he thought.

((Yes, actually, you were accepted a few days ago. 3nodding I'm not sure how I'll get into the RP more. I am waiting for someone to reply to my message.))  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:16 pm
Xzya then walked to the living room to see who was there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:37 pm
xzya-sama

Deishi's body hit the floor with a loud thud! She was out cold, her mind was still empty.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:12 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama

Deishi's body hit the floor with a loud thud! She was out cold, her mind was still empty.

While watching this happen Xzya was eating some bread. He stared for a moment and then thought, "What the heck?" He walked over to the girl stood over her and asked,"What's wrong with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
larxene was still was under falcon's control since he was in her mind completley now. she continues to stare with blank eyes into falcon's eyes
((am waiting for spartan to post over this.))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 1:29 pm
Xeggr was fast asleep within his room while Zexion was still within the main hall leaning against a pillar within the darkest area.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:56 pm
xzya-sama
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama

While watching this happen Xzya was eating some bread. He stared for a moment and then thought, "What the heck?" He walked over to the girl stood over her and asked,"What's wrong with you?"

A voice said in the background, "Her mind is empty, and could easily be taken over. She will be knocked out for sometime though."  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:13 pm
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama

A voice said in the background, "Her mind is empty, and could easily be taken over. She will be knocked out for sometime though."

"I see. Well I guess I'll ask. Who are you?" Xzya looked over at the person.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:48 pm
xzya-sama
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama

"I could be your friend, or your enemy. You choose." the man suddenly disappeared.  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:34 am
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama

"I could be your friend, or your enemy. You choose." the man suddenly disappeared.

Xzya saw the man disappear, he shrugged his shoulders. He then walked around the mansion some more to see who else was around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:42 pm
xzya-sama
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama
xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx
xzya-sama

Xzya saw the man disappear, he shrugged his shoulders. He then walked around the mansion some more to see who else was around.

Marluxia re-appeared to where Deishi was. Her breathing was shallow, and eyes were empty. Marly looked inside her mind, then said, "Kill everyone in this castle besides you and I, no one wants you here anyway. No one gives a damn, so why should you?"  

xXx_Kingdom_Hearts_xXx

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:26 am
Xzya went to the foyer of the mansion to see if any new arrivals had come, or if there was anyone there at all.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff