Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Grant a Wish! Be a genie, a naughty one Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Love to be evil?
Yesh! *nods*
66%
 66%  [ 33 ]
Nope *walks away*
34%
 34%  [ 17 ]
Total Votes : 50

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:44 am
    × granted.. many years later, u get a new ipod.. it works and it doesnt get stolen... but it is out-dated.. by then, nobody uses mp3 anybody.. but some new music format.. thus the ipod is practically pointless =O

i wish everytime i like someone, that someone would like me in return. =D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:17 pm
granted..but the people you like suddenly have casulties a few days after you have a 3+ line conversation with eek

I wish that school was 3 months and summer was 9 months blaugh  

mewonthefreeway

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:54 am
Granted but the summer heat gets so hot that you all shrivel up and die! heh

I wish I had some nice ramen. !  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:12 am
granted. Too bad it gets burned up RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES burning_eyes twisted twisted twisted

I wish boredom would never strike again  

mewonthefreeway

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:26 am
granted but because you never get bored you're always busy and become so busy that you die of stress O.O  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:56 pm
I wish that people I could control gravity  

mewonthefreeway

soumakisa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:15 am
    × granted. you can control gravity.. you were having fun with your power flying up in the sky.. until you crashed into a plane..

oh yeah.. you should read this manga called anti-gravity boy (Mujûryoku Shônen) it's really nice!

Click here for links to read the manga

I wish I have the capability to memorize everything and never forget.. hehe..

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:10 pm
granted but becuase you memorize so much your brain goes on overload and you memorize to much stuff and you die xp happy life you had there.

I wish I had awesome violin skillz where no one got jealous of me.  

lollerskater123321

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:36 pm
granted. No one is jealous of you cuz everyone hates the violin now eek . Everythings about piano and cello now 3nodding xp

I wish I could speak and understand more modern day languages perfectly and people could understand me  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:40 pm
Granted...but now you have sacrificed all your knowledge of reading and writing in any languages. You've become illiterate.

I wish I was better at my acting skills.  

-alwaysmile-

mewonthefreeway

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:53 pm
granted. You are SLIGHTLY better. So slight that it makes no difference to ANYTHING

I wish I was significantly better at pool  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 12:14 am
    × granted. you were significantly better at pool for just one shot... you aimed at a ball, but managed to shoot 3 balls down... but after that one shot.. your skills were back to normal..

I wished I was 'mystique' in x-men.. where i can transform into anyone i want to and take form into any shape. domokun

soumakisa

lollerskater123321

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:28 am
granted but the creator of X-men left out a "secret" comic where mystique gets killed so since you are her u get killed to.

I wish I met DBSK on friendly terms and they liked me and were not grossed out about me, and I didn't do anything bad, illegal or discreditting to myself or anybody to meet them.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:07 am
Granted. As you gain friendship between the DBSK members, you also gain enemies who don't want u hanging around them..so your enemies plot a plan to poison u eek And u die..(okay that's kinda harsh)

A wish to have those chocolate Dibs as a snack right now.  

-alwaysmile-

soumakisa

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 11:27 pm
    × granted. unfortunately, my magic isnt up to level yet.. and the chocolate dibs snack contained lots of worms. =|

i wish i was a genius.

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces