Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minielf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:34 pm
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9
Tokioka
7Sapphire8Dragon9

O__O;;

Whoa, thats freaky. Didn't the teachers know about it?
If that happened in my school, the teachers would've changed the display right away.

And yes, cos all of the boys in my class are gangster wannbe's, and they all like to imagine rude stuff rolleyes
They even made fun of one teachers name, by lagging the e's in the name Heenan o_O
The tachers obviously noticed it, it was there for most part of the academic year. I just think the form tutor in charge of the room couldn't be arsed to do anything.

We had gangster boys at our school. Every single break and lunchtime they'd go to one of their cars, like 15 of them, and play their hip hop music really loud with all the doors and trunk open - cos they had this sub woofer in the trunk haha. Then when teachers came by they'd turn it all down and then most of them would scatter. xD

rofl

Instead the boys in my school all take their MP3's or mobile phones to school and play them in the halls...
And there are now rap battles going on during lunchtime outside near the big tree in the feilds o__O
I have this strange feeling that your school isn't going to produce the next prime minister. rolleyes

rofl
Duh! Of course not!
Its filled with a lot of dumbasses rolleyes That don't even care about their education and future as a hobo!

OMG, your school's fool of ppl who are destined to become hobos but aren't even willing to educate themselves how to be hobos?! eek Man it seems that the ppl in your school totally suck. No offence to your school.

The school I went to has produced several Prime Ministers and Premiers of Australia...and several High Court Justices and the current chairman of the RBA!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 5:33 pm
Your friends are all laughing at you behind your back…

That reminds me.

My principal expects us all to become famous, just cause some other girls who used to go to my school were.

ie. Jessica Rowe. [TV reporter]
Ethel Turner [Wrote 7 Little Australians]
Something Campbell [Did something or other]

The list goes on.

D:

...Kill them.

xiiao-ai

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:36 pm
I think the only famous thing our school produced was a guy who went on to become the queen's gynecologist. rofl

The only reason I know this is because in the biology department there's a gold plaque on the wall dedicated to his awesomeness. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:01 pm
[...sinfulanjel...]

That reminds me.

My principal expects us all to become famous, just cause some other girls who used to go to my school were.

ie. Jessica Rowe. [TV reporter]
Ethel Turner [Wrote 7 Little Australians]
Something Campbell [Did something or other]

The list goes on.

D:

...Kill them.

They expect you to become famous celebrity women? That's not surprising. rolleyes  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:21 pm

I don`t see how I`m supposed to become famous.

Especially because I have no talent in anytihng [&&] am failing my subjects.

>___o

...Kill them.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:22 am
@Sin - Don't be hard on yourself, I'm sure you're actually very talented~ <3

Hmmn.. our school produced.. Rosamond Pike, who was in Die Another Day and Pride & Prejudice (the blonde one), Indiera Ghandi (she was PM of India for a bit), and Iris Murdoch.. a fairly famous English writer.. 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Minielf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:52 am
Niphredil Ithilmir
@Sin - Don't be hard on yourself, I'm sure you're actually very talented~ <3

Hmmn.. our school produced.. Rosamond Pike, who was in Die Another Day and Pride & Prejudice (the blonde one), Indiera Ghandi (she was PM of India for a bit), and Iris Murdoch.. a fairly famous English writer.. 3nodding

Ooh you're school's got quite a reputation. blaugh rofl
Hmm, let me recall some other famous Australian faces that have come from my school.
There's the Seekers, a world renouned music group
There's Lindsay Fox, Australia's most famous truck magnate
There's Graham Kennedy, the (now deceased) king of Australian television
There's 1956 Melbourne Olympic Games torch holder Ron Clarke
There was William Woodfull, captain of the Australian side that beat you bloody poms in the infamous 'Bodyline' cricket series in 1932. blaugh
And finally there's Professor Jeffrey Rosenfield, creator of the bionic ear(I think).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:00 am
Er...my school produced...nothing o___o;;

I think....

Wait...there is this guy that came from our high school, who is now some heavy weight champion...

- needs to check school history -

` T a p i o c a `

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:04 am
Rosamund pike was ebil in die another day. Niph your school spawned a double agent. mad

@Sapphire: Lennox Lewis?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 12:52 pm
You can tell why, can't you? All that bitchiness.. xd ninja  

yalie5

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 1:05 pm
Tokioka
Rosamund pike was ebil in die another day. Niph your school spawned a double agent. mad

@Sapphire: Lennox Lewis?

Erm...no

I'm not exactly sure really sweatdrop

But you can't say that we haven't produced someone famous yet, since Chantry is like the worst high school to be in in Ipswich gonk
I doubt they produced anyone speacial, since there are more chav/gangster wannabe's there than our school xp

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:59 pm
Im having a period over how bad Tenjou Tenge anime serie's ending was.

And i dont know why it took 6WHOLE EPISODES OF CRAP to explain the past either,  

Flammable Bait

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:33 am
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...

I saw the first few episodes of it at Amecon, it had that feeling of 'really crap plotness' from the start. Just sexy looking teens with super strength getting sweaty and rough with each other. And plenty of fan service. Do you even need a plot? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:04 am
Tokioka
SurvivingPyrodoxManiac...

I saw the first few episodes of it at Amecon, it had that feeling of 'really crap plotness' from the start. Just sexy looking teens with super strength getting sweaty and rough with each other. And plenty of fan service. Do you even need a plot? rolleyes

i watched a few eps of it... lol... it was really lame... so i've stopped watching it... x_x lots of better action anime out there..
more for the guys i guess with all the partially ripped off clothes of sexy sisters.. lolz..  

soumakisa

` T a p i o c a `

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 9:41 am
- googles Tenjho Tenge -

Oh gawd.
Ew, ecchi bad >__>;;
It looks lame and girly.
Elfen Lied looks much better than this, it has blood and gore twisted
With ecchi >__>;; Nuu~!

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games