Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:47 pm
Turning more and more into a being that looked a lot like the Grim Reaper he brought more undead to him. "FINE THEN! I WILL JUST GO AFTER THE ANDROID!" Shouted Phantom, turning his attention to the other person on the roof. "ATTACK!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:59 pm
Another wave of fire erupted over the undead, burning them to a crisp. "This one is mine," Esteban said, dropping his hand from his face which was now looking at the Phantom, a fire burning in his scarlet eyes. "I suggest you leave."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:03 pm
Fine! He said in Esteban's mind. He quickly disappeared back to his post in the third floor room changing back to his original form.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 am
" SO...ESTEBAN...IF YOU WISH ME TO LEAVE, I WILL. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW I AM AN ANDROID? HAVE YOU HEARD OF THE ATX SERIES? ANYWAY, I MUST BE GOING NOW. I HAVE TO CHECK ON MY FRIENDS. AND BLAZER, GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR PLANS. "

And, with a polite bow, Big 3 teleported away, his destination unknown.

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:47 am
(Not Blazer, his name is Blaze, and not Blaze's plans, Phantom's. Phantom's plans. Blaze is a good guy, Phantom raises the undead.)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:08 am
Sirus batted at the monsters until he couldn't stand. Every time he came close to one it dodged him and lunged at him. Winded, he finally noticed the look on Chris's face. He was about to say something when the monsters vanished. At that moment he did some math: Chris thinks I'm crazy + I see vanishing wolves=physic projection. "Sorry," he muttered. "I thought you were getting mauled by wolves."  

Mellow Zihark

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:41 am
Minutes, maybe ten, after the being on the roof left, Rogi awoke from his nightmarish sleep. "What a pain," he mumbled to himself.

After waiting for about ten minutes to make sure the being truly had left, Esteban was once again engulfed by flames and disappeared from off of the roof, reappearing moments later back in the main room of the third floor. "One down," he said as he looked around the room. "The other being that we have sealed should reappear here very soon, and I don't want anybody in the way. Things could get messy, and I would prefer not having any lawsuits filed against me for allowing any one of you to come to harm."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:46 am
Chris looked at Esteban. "I'm not leaving." she said determined.  

abnormal-starr

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:26 pm
Siegfried practically springed up at the thought of leaving. Not a springof excitement or acceptance. It was one of outrage. "The hell you speak, wanting me to leave?" Siegfried began, "I was drafted to do a job, and the way I see it the job aint done. So I'll be sticking around and getting paid at the end of this endevour." He punctuated this statement by taking his revolvers out, spinning them four times quickly, then practically slamming them back into their holsters.

Edgar merely unsheathed his scapel spear and waited for orders.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 5:04 am
Shadow_Blazer_rulz
(Not Blazer, his name is Blaze, and not Blaze's plans, Phantom's. Phantom's plans. Blaze is a good guy, Phantom raises the undead.)

((I'll Remember That.))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:27 am
Emily tapped on Hatter's shoulder who had taken up a defensive position around her (just guessing M) and slide her self to the ground. she dusted out her skirt, and started rolling up her long sleeves as she cocked her head at the Dr.. what was a law suit? her scaley hand reached up to the bun on top of her head and pulled the bone needle out, her aqua hair flooding her face. she could feel the threads that trembled around her, the wild colors of the undead and chained, a fading rainbow. a small smile bloomed up on her face and she readied herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:36 am
(yea,yea)

Hatter didn't relax the posture, instead, he seemed to surround her, even as he heard the sound of her hair falling through the floor. his insane grin widened, and he snorted at Esteban. "only an idiot dies before his time." he said and placed the katana on a strap around his waist, pulling from it a silver and longer than normal eight shooter. he nuzzled the length, and cocked back the hammer.

"damn." he muttered, but his grin only turned more twisted, showing layers of insanity. "i have always hated the dead."

insane dark

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:15 pm
"Why would I leave, I will fight to the death." Blaze said, "I am here to stop Phantom, so that's exactly what I'm going to do."

Seeing it was time to show himself he appeared right in front of the hatter just to piss him off. "Well then your going to hate this." He said as he disappeared then reappeared outside "Say 'hello' to the new demon of fire."

The demon appeared in a column of flames. "It's payback time Esteban." He yelled in a voice that sounded a bit like a demonic growl and a gruff old man. "Get down here."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games