Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:02 pm
Miles nodded, tipping his head and the bottle back. Dropping his arms he nodded again, "Yeah I've been there before. So what was it again that brought you here with us?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:47 pm
Mirado tilted the bottle away from his lips. "I'm not entirely sure... I guess I got kinda caught up in this whole thing. And I guess I've just felt like helping out and doing something..." He took another quick sip. "I haven't been doing much since I parted ways with those other two I mentioned. I don't really like feeling useless..."  

Masamune 5.0

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:09 pm
{Sorry for the delayed posts, guys. I'm still doing renovations for the Grand Re-opening of the Guild, but I should be finished sometime this week, and we'll be able to get everything back on track. <3}

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:30 pm

Valentius meandered up the steep pathway to the Woode, before realizing something...
'Oh, bloody 'ell.. What was it that tha' Prophecy said I was s'posed ta do?'
The swordman sat down in the dirt path and strained what little remained of his mind, and though the image of the prophecy remained, the words which had adorned it were lost from him. After several minutes of this futile attempt at thinking, Valentius noticed the familiar sound of the city gates being pried open. Though it was dark, and the mead was still swimming about in his head, his excellent vision allowed him to distinguish the features of the mysterious Freelance in the distance. Immediately, he got to his feet and scrambled to a nearby tree to conceal himself. As the Elf made his way up the hillside, he was greeted by a large Frost Dragon. The Freelance spoke something nearly inaudible which, thanks to Valentius's keen sense of hearing, he was only just able to ascertain. The next instant, the Freelance had disappeared behind the clouds looming above the Black Woode trees. The instant the Dragon vanished from sight, Valentius silently celebrated as he recalled the prophecy, though his expression swiftly faded as he realized what that meant, "Oh, no.." Immediately, he broke off through the Woode, the slithering silhouette of the Frost Dragon barely visible through the cloud layer above.

~~~

Angelleius shivered violently as she felt the distinct texture of bone graze her ear, and whimpered all the more pathetically. After a moment, she had realized that the hideous creature had offered her a way out of this uncomfortable predicament, and just as she prepared to give him a curt nod of understanding, a flash of light entered her peripherals. The Queen instantly turned back to face the Elf, who had only just sheathed his blade. She inconspicuously heaved a sigh of relief as he turned on his heel to leave, though tensed again as the Elf pivoted to face her once more. His claw held out toward her, the Queen froze in her seat. It began to shake violently, peculiar electricity pulsating through its veins. Finally, it haulted and its armour instantly dissolved. He then turned and started toward the oaken doors once more, leaving the Queen perplexed in her seat, though she let out a terrified shriek as her throne suddenly collapsed beneath her. Heaving and gasping for breath, the Queen turned to face the Shadowed, her neatly-styled hair now askew and her ivory skin flushed and englazened with sweat. Without making eye-contact, Angelleius, who had grown weary of the Shadowed and their tomfoolery, spoke to the wraith with newfound agitation, "And how do you suppose you can help me?"

~Miles. Witium was here, yet he shed no blood.. Nor did the Dragon. I can only assume... that he is the one behind this,~ Karasu spoke telepathically to him as she re-entered the campsite. As she spoke, she could scarcely concentrate, whilst she considered within her mind any possibility of her having made an error.

{GreyZone's been pretty busy with school work, but the Guild renovations are more or less complete, so I've got time to go ahead and make a post. Sorry again for the wait, everyone!}

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

kroska
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:25 pm
Witium and his dragon continued to barrel through the black woode. Wind slicing through Witium's hair as the dragon spiraled and jackknifed its way onward. Branches and tree limbs broke off along their wake creating a snaking tunnel of open space in the thick wood. As they made their way toward Talik the appearance of distant smoke came to view through the canopy. Along their path over the campsite creating the smoke several sticks broke of from trees and cascaded down. In the next couple hours they would reach Talik; at least if they were uninterrupted. The elf peered forward and ignored everything else.

Witium took this travel time to consider what he was doing exactly. Kicking out a unmoral race from rule and putting in a weak, but responsible one. He couldn't think of anything wrong with that logic and stored the thought away as a justification. ~Bring my people back to power~; that was his only thought.  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 9:27 pm
The retired swordman pushed further onward, his eyes locked on the speedy target. Just as it was about to disappear from sight, the slender silhouette swiftly slithered downward to meander between the Black Woode trees. Valentius grinned and picked up the pace, 'This shall be much easier..'

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 8:09 pm
Miles nodded to Karasu as he took another swig. He held the bottle out to the dragon and smiled "Want some?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:30 am
Karasu glared at Miles and snorted, sparks and smoke escaping her flared nostrils as she took the bottle in her claw and smashed it against the ground. As she stared angrily upon his flushed and stupid expression, she realized just how aggrevating the Human race was, and wondered for a fleeting moment whether it was worth salvaging. Shaking free of that poisonous proposition, Karasu spoke to him irately. ~Miles, forgive me for these harsh words, but perhaps it is for this reason that Yousei--,~ she decided against finishing that sentence before proceeding, more calmly, ~Nevermind. There are more pressing matters. Witium has been corrupt. That which has been foretold by oracles of the ancient past is finally surfacing. I should have seen it before now, though perhaps I did not wish to. The sands of time are escaping our grasp, and you must shake free of this drink so that we may search him out. Please, Miles.~

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:52 am
"That Yousei what?" Miles growled, his heart sinking in his chest. "Pardon me for trying to enjoy myself in hard times dragon, I didn't realize we were doing something important sitting around doing nothing," He spat angrily, rolling onto his back and kicking forward, springing to his feet. He straightened out and running his hand through his hair. "Let's go."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 4:20 am
Karasu turned away as she responded to his query, ~Nothing. Do not allow it to trouble you.~ Her patience once again thinned as he spoke of enjoying sinful pleasures whilst the world fell apart beneath them. Just as she was curiously pondering as to why he was usually required to spit upon speaking, he finally got to his feet, ~Thank you, Miles. Yousei would be very pleased with your decision..~ Turning to Mirado, she telepathically apologized, ~Do forgive us for our roping you into this nightmarish fairytale. It would appear that the mind of our dear friend has been polluted by his hatred and power, and we must bring him to a hault, lest each of our fates be sealed by his hand. I do sense much power from you, however, and I am certain that the threads of our destiny have already intertwined with your own. You will assist us greatly on this venture...~ She knelt for Miles and Mirado to mount her once more, and leapt into the skies above the Woode. And though Karasu's mind and each of her senses were focused on the scents and sounds laid out before her, her heart and soul were with Yousei, and she could feel her master's emotions. Glancing back at Miles, she felt a twinge of remorse for having not revealed her knowledge to him.

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:38 pm
Miles sighed, adjusting the weapon on his back as he tried to get comfortable. The comfort would not come, instead an uneasy feeling came over him. He tried to shake it off as he pressed his palms to his eyes and shook his head slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 5:57 pm
"Don't worry about it," Mirado answered Karasu. He tossed aside his bottle and stood up. He smiled. "I'm just glad to be doing something again. You can count on me to help."

Mirado quickly mounted Karasu along with Miles and the dragon burst into the sky.  

Masamune 5.0

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:33 am
Thoughts and emotions churned about within Karasu's mind. As the dragon entered upon the freezing night air, she was blinded by a sudden vision which dominated her sense of sight:

Pure, white snow.. A mountain range... Warm breath turns to fog in the cool climate... And a shadowy figure of unknown origin.. The gentle crackling of a nearby fire...

This vision must have derived from her master.. The mountains appeared so familiar to her. The Dragonlands? No. There was no feeling of magical influence, nor that of the blood of other dragons surrounding her. Could it have been the snow-enveloped mountains of the Northern Continent? Certainly, Yousei would have frozen being so near the top of one of those.. That left only one possibility: the Perennial Mountain Range. Immediately, Karasu alerted Miles and Masamune of the news, ~I believe I know where Yousei is. Let us hope this vision was one of the present, rather than that which has past.~

As she tilted her wings and changed her course, grew closer to the radiant stars above, and quickened her pace, Karasu noticed a glimmering silhouette before her. It slithered through the midnight sky in an all-too-familiar manner before ducking down into the thick trees of the Woode below. Could that have been the Frost Dragon which had decimated the villages..? He was headed for the Perennials! Karasu surreptitiously followed the ravenous fiend as he meandered loudly through the thick forest trees.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 10:47 am
In the frost dragons winding path its eyes widened as the far off scent of a fellow dragon shot into into his nostrils. It grunted to its master and turned its head slightly to insinuate that something was behind them.

Witium slowly turned around on his dragon to have a look at the thing behind them, "What could it possibly be that you have me..." With another jurk the dragon took several ninety degree turns to avoid a large tree. The elf was just barely hanging on as he finished, "...turning around on this suicidal flight through the Black Woode!" He hung on and peired outward and indeed saw the glimpse of something fairly large with several humps on its back. Even as they made their breakneck twists and turns the silhouette pursued them. Witium slapped the side of the frost dragon and bellowed out over the howling wind, "Go straight up until we reach clouds." Instintly the frost dragon lurched its body up till it was vertical making Witium squeeze its tail for dear life. Soon they high in the sky and Witium bellowed another command, "Alright, stop here and turn around." There in the sky with the sun to their backs Witium and his dragon looked at the slowly forming shape of a whitish dragon with a few passengers on its back. The elf brushed his hair back and crossed his arms, "Hmm; the parade of fools have arrived. Lets us hear what they speak.  

kroska
Vice Captain

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:11 am
Miles pulled his cloak around him, wrapping his arms as best he could. "I'm not made for this cold," He muttered, lowering head to keep the cold from his face. His cloak offered little protection from the wind, as it was made purely to keep sun off the skin, and not to provide warmth. He shivered, pressing his legs into Karasu's sides in an attempt to try and share some of the dragons warmth.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff