Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:09 am
Zeno focuses all his chakra, takes a deep breath, and performs the hand seals. "LET'S GO! TEIKOU NO KUNTOU!" Zeno screams as he falls victim to his own jutsu, being shocked as the process. Luckily, as he landed on the ground, his head bump on the floor woke him quickly. "So, h-how'd I do?" Zeno speaks through gritted teeth. (btw, ive had 15 posts, and 2 invites, do i know shadow clone jutsu know?that's what it said happens)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:13 am
(that was written over 1 1/2 years ago, it no longer valid. we just havnt fixed it yet, sorry)

"Now you fight me, no holding back now. Sadly I have to." Kiyoshi laughed.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:18 am
Zann looked at the new student with his signature glare, a look that has put many into submission before.
“Fight me? You’re too early for that boy…” He debated about leaking out some of his demon’s chakra just to scare him, but decided against it.
“Looks like you’re busy teaching students these days Kiyoshi.” He walked over to a corner and watched them, as he couldn’t teach any Raiton jutsus.
“Do you mind if I train outside?” He asked both of them, since his jutsus would most likely produce…quite dramatic effects.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:19 am
Zeno spoke through pants, still showing pain from the shock. "Heh. You wait for me to weaken myself uh? Never mind. Let's get s-started!" Zeno pulls out tree kunai and attaches a paper bomb on one. He throws one aimed at the ground for Kiyoshi's feet.He throws the other two kunai on either side of his sensei and creates 5 lightning clones, and they all charge.  

De-Vaughn07

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:22 am
Kiyoshi spun into a rotation and knocked all 3 kunais back at the clones, with them about to explode. He then turned to Zann. "Sure, just don't kill any students. Thats my job." He joked  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:27 am
Three of the clones dissapear along with the kunai, although, Zeno is blown back as well due to his paper bomb.."Alright, let's do this. Static Strings Technique!" Zeno shouts as he attaches ten kunai to each string and launches them in a circle around Kiyoshi, and he detaches the strings. "Watch out for the paper bombs, heh!"  

De-Vaughn07

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:32 am
“This boy seems eager to learn.” Zann turned to Kiyoshi, watching the boy carefully. Hmm, explosive tags…what all students like to use. Secretly, he was actually itching for a fight or a spar, he hasn’t had one for a long time. But now obviously wasn’t the best time.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:33 am
Kiyoshi made a series of handseals. "Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill) " A gust of wind came and blew the kunai into the air and they exploded. "Hmm not bad, you pass." Kiyoshi said kinda impressed  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:36 am
Zeno looked confused. confused "Passed what? I thought we were fighting. WAAAH! You mean this was a test?! And I passed?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:38 am
"You can't honest thought this was a real fight, but none the less you pass. You are a Genin." Kiyoshi said then walked over near where Zann was and sat down.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:45 am
Zeno's pain went away and he erupted with happiness, shouting and smiling all over the place. "YEA I DID IT! I'M A GENIN! I FINALLY DID IT! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY FIRST MISSION!" Zeno glanced at Kiyoshi and Zann. "Uhh, speaking of which, what team am I on, and who's my senseii?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:52 am
"Find a team with an open spot, if you can't we will assign you one." He told him then closed his eyes.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:55 am
"Where should I go to try and find one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:57 am
((You know Kiyoshi, you really should lead a team, you’ve taught a lot of students already…I know I’m not a sensei type cuz I always like to travel, lol))
Zann walked over to the new boy, looking at him carefully to measure him up.
“You seem like an eager type…I presume your chakra type’s lightning?” He tried his best not to sound hostile, but as usual his voice sounded stiff when he tries hard to be nice to strangers.  

iZann

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:00 am
(I wait to see if people stay active, last team I formed. All 3 went inactive..not cool lol)

"Ask the Raikage, or ask the local Jonin." Kiyoshi told him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games