Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:22 pm
the clone did three handsigns and made a small bal of lighting that was slithering around his hand. it was the famous chidori. he then ran to drake and thrust his arm back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:24 pm
(he's a water jutsu type too, he sees through by feeling the water, and feeling vibrations in the mist......i think)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:25 pm
(forgot to tell you, my clone is a shadow clone)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:28 pm
(Then whats the point of the Hidden Mist Vision Jutsu?)  

crimsonnobody

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:30 pm
(works on no water type...you got to remember that futashi is an anbu jonin same as you, so he may match your skills......)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:30 pm
(well, i have it as well. but that is why he is running at you. so you can hide in the mist again.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:31 pm
Drake notice the clone running to him as he smirked and went into an ice mirror that appeared behind him letting the clone charging to a mirror.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:36 pm
futashi smirk and ran to the mirror and smash it with his chidori.

(not really smart but all well.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:48 pm
Drake came out of another mirror close to the real Futashi. If there was one benefit out of having you're chakra drained and stored, it was that he could sense his own chakra and knew if it was fake or not. He immediately sneaked behind Futashi and and went to stab his shoulder which wouldn't kill Futashi.

(You can't disagree me with that. It IS my chakra. You know, I'm learning a lot from this fight. Thank you very much)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:54 pm
futashi quickly took out his anbu katana and block it barely, but got cut on his left arm, and blood was spewing out. he then smirk and look at him. "there you are" he said. he then,using his glove of greed launch chakra at drake, using his demon and his own chakra.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:02 pm
Drake didn't have time to move to block the attack even with his insane speed and was hit by the attacked as he was pushed back. It left a burn mark on his chest. Luckily his blue demon chakra had appeared and had somehow canceled most of the the demon chakra that had launched at him. Otherwise he'd be unconscious from both chakra hitting him. But it still hurted. He got uo keeping his distance from Futashi holding his sword in a defensive position.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 pm
((.....thats a new approach.....i use the chakra to replace hand seals, allowing for quicker techniques.......but noever thought of just throwing the chakra......))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:16 pm
futashi started to crack his neck and look at drake. he was smiling at drake. eh then walk to him, slowly. he was not using his blood red eyes and his demon. he was only going easy at him. "come on. you are boring me." he said, mocking him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:21 pm
Drake raised an eyebrow at this. The demon wasn't easy to taunt as its container so it kept it cool. He smirked for a while but then his face went cold as the red demon chakra changed into blue. He then raised his sword in front as well as closing his eyes as the sword seemed to also glow blue. "Cold Flash!!!" The Hiyami then started glowing as bright as the sun blinding everyone in the area for one post.  

crimsonnobody

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:21 pm
Jake yawned, his tirogan predicting this move as he turned away. "I thought mist ninja were meant to be GOOD," he said joining in in the mocking again.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games