Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dayja2

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:49 pm
HI MY REAL WORLD NAME IS KRYSTAL AND IF I WON THE MIL-A-DAY GIVEAWAY I WOULD MAKE THE BEST AVATAR I COULD MAYBE EVEN HELP SOME FRIENDS OUT WITH MY FAST MIL. HELL CANT WIN A MIL IN REAL LIFE WHY NOT TRY MY LUCK HERE AND SEE HOW IT GOES.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:16 pm
Hi, my name is Danny....if i won the mil-a-day giveaway the first thing id do is by my friend a kiki because she's wanted one for a LONG time....after that id prolly spend a bit on my own quest and then have a little to help some of my other friends who dont have much gold  

crazyblade37

R a w r X K i t t i e

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:30 pm
Hi, everyone! I'm Azumi. I'm 15 and live in a town nobody would ever know. I was born in Japan, but my father is American and my mother is Japanese. I moved to America when I was 3. I can speak English, Japanese fluently and some Spanish. If I won the Mil-A-Day Giveaway, I would probably finish up my quest. A lot of bumping, lol. Then I'd probably donate to other quests. That's it. :]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:55 pm
hey! I'm Rai! And I live in the USA! And I was born in POrtugal!  

EchoGreenStar

Acronym Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:19 pm
My name is Kari. I'm 17 years old, and I plan on becoming an artist when I get out of high school.
I like
All sorts of vegetables
Gaia
Watching medical shows (Grey's, House, and Scrubs ftw)
Art
Drawing

I dislike
People who lie constantly
My anti-depressant medication
Reality TV
Fruit

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:29 pm
Hello! My name's Zerotsu. DOn't call me Zero. I'm glad to be here.  

Sky Torisuna

Unbeatable Lunatic

11,350 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

joy_everlasting

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:21 pm
Hi! I'm Joy, and I live on Earth. I was born there too! Isn't that suprising?
I like reading, writing, spelling words correctly, music, and many other random things.
If I won the Mil-A-Day Giveaway, I'd spend a lot of gold on myself (I'm being honest) but I'd also give a large portion to my friends. (the ones that need it) And I would probably end up spending the rest on a rare item (probably a donation letter) that I could save for a few years and then sell it and host my own huge giveaway. Of course, it probably won't be this big, and I might end up being too greedy to give a lot away, or I could forget. I tend to be rather forgetful you see. Oh well, that's my plan, anyway. Not the forgetting part; I'm going to try to avoid that, but the whole buying and giving away part. Yeah... I'm going to leave now. ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:18 pm
Hey, Everyone! My name is in fact Kami, I'm 16 years old, and I live in the Empire State (A.K.A. Big Apple A.K.A.New York) I love anything that has to do with art; drawing is my absolute favorite, fruits, reading, writing, shopping or just hanging out with friends, and a whole lot of stuff that I won't tell you guys right now! I dislike people who are into stupid things (spamming, hacking, drugs, smoking, etc.), people who lie often, people who are egotistic, and people who are just plain racists. If I had a million gold, I would complete most of my quest and give all the rest to my friends~!  

Kolona Mitsuki

Azure Souske

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:09 pm
hello, i'm souske...and thats all you need to know. =]

and if i got the 1mil, i probably would just get one item for myself, and quest for other people. =]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:51 pm
Hi, my real name is Shaun and if I won the mil givaway, I'd make my dream avvy and then buy all my friends presents (first I need some friends)  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

calcifer9

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:54 pm
I'LL BE YOUR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!
(and not for the gift stuff, just cause i like you)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:57 pm
Thank you! mrgreen  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

[.~Ate Danielle.~]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:35 am

[♥.:ABOUT ME:. ♥]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[.:Introduction:.]
My Name is Danielle. You can call
me Daniie or whatever. Im up for
nicknames for meh. :3

[.:Basic Info:.]
Obviously my name is Danielle. My Age is non of your business although my b-day is in March 1. Im in 7th grade.My Location would be in my house of couse and in front of the computer XD! I live in a beautiful neighborhood. I am filipino originally. I do have some chinese and hawaiian blood running through my veins. I barely speak tagalog but i dont kinda understand..-_- still learning u know.

[.:Things I lUV:.][b-
♥BrightDays♥Gaiaonline♥Anime♥Pandas♥ Panda Express♥ My friends and family♥ Sports ♥ Filipino food ♥ Asian Food♥ Japanese Heritage♥ Math and LA ♥ Brand Stores♥ Singing and Music..in the shower:3♥ Rock♥ movies. ♥ Pocky♥ Complements! ♥ William Sledd..man i want those shirts!♥ Getting Gold...plz help me by donating

[.:Things I Hate:.]
X Being AloneX Darkness (scenery)X LightningX Rainy DaysX B****Hes GET Stitches!X Bothersome People X Fake ModsX Weird AnimeX Mexican Food well someX FranceX Gangsters..hey live with strict pplX NeopetsX Messy PlacesX School WorkX Hunger *stomachs rumbles* grr..X Menards, Home Depot, Lowes, ect.X BugsX PurpleX Ppl who scare me. -_-X Sad endings T.T gonk X Crying and being mad

[.:How I got Here:.]
I got here by going to someones shop and saw the banner and i thought thats a cool guild..yesh..this is a cool guild 3nodding wink .

[. razz lans If I won:.]
If i won..huh i really never thought of that..well of course i would still save gold and buy the items i really need and want..and im going to make up for my friends that ask me to donate...i always let them down..so im going to make up for it but donating to them 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:42 am
Yes! Panda Express! Love that place!  

Ten Swords of Aiz3n

HNGG--

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:00 pm
    Alrighty... lemme see...

Call me
    DEL... or well anything you want really.
    I'm
    I was born on
    March 11, 1990
    I'm from
    Canada! x3
    I joined Gaia
    December of 06. And have so far found Gaia and everone in it filled with awesome juices.

I'd like to thank the admin, crew and anyone else responcible for the Mil-A-Day Giveaway because it gives all sorts of gaians the opportunity to stop and do what they'd wanted to do on Gaia.

I'll add more later. xD

[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games