Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:02 am
StrawBerryApple
pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn

Does you boyfriend hav ean account on gaia too?

@Strawberry;; I need a summer job too, but i have not experience so i'm probably going to end up at mcdonalds too D:

Ya. I have experievce, but none with a register or anything like that. I'll probably end up just cleaning and stuff. D:
But my theory is, as long as you've got money coming in, everythings good.

I'm getting a job because my parents want me to get one for experience. In some ways i agree with them but i see jobs as something you do when your over the age 20. I'm only 17 left me be a kid and have fun during the summer while i can ^__^
*nods*
I see what you're saying, you want to enjoy summer while you can. But I disagree when you say it's something you get when you're over twenty. I'd say a person should get a job at maybe 18 or 19 since that the cusp of adulthood.
Well, I have to get a job anyways. My mum doesn't want me to 'enjoy' summer by just hanging out with friends. D:

My moms the same. if i don't get a job i have to do all house work >__>
But are you really mature at 18? Sure your maturity level as grown but in reality you are still only 18. Summer jobs are alright but working during school is horrible. A lot of my friends who worked during the school year wheren't able to balanace their studying and work.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:03 am
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Kale Qualas
@Nexus: Goodbye! Ja ne! and bon voyoge!

@Pixin: I live in Canada too!

Sweet, which province?

@Rebel;; my boyfriend is obesed with WoW
i've never really understood what that actually was xD I know a couple of people who go there

WoW is World of Warcraft. the online game 3nodding He got me to play it. it's really fun :]  

pxxn

Original Fairy

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:05 am
I have to go do laundry and probably soak up the sun.
Bye everyone heart

pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn

@Strawberry;; I need a summer job too, but i have not experience so i'm probably going to end up at mcdonalds too D:

Ya. I have experievce, but none with a register or anything like that. I'll probably end up just cleaning and stuff. D:

I'm getting a job because my parents want me to get one for experience. In some ways i agree with them but i see jobs as something you do when your over the age 20. I'm only 17 left me be a kid and have fun during the summer while i can ^__^
*nods*
I see what you're saying, you want to enjoy summer while you can. But I disagree when you say it's something you get when you're over twenty. I'd say a person should get a job at maybe 18 or 19 since that the cusp of adulthood.
Well, I have to get a job anyways. My mum doesn't want me to 'enjoy' summer by just hanging out with friends. D:

But are you really mature at 18? Sure your maturity level as grown but in reality you are still only 18. Summer jobs are alright but working during school is horrible. A lot of my friends who worked during the school year wheren't able to balanace their studying and work.
I know people who can do it. They wither don't work every single day that week, or they limit it to every other day so they have time for schoolwork and such. You need a job at that age (1) To pay for a car (2) To pay for the insurance on that car. (it's sometimes more than the car itself. ..DX) Plus, if you're graduating and planning on going to college, relying on scholarships might not be too effective.  

StrawBerryApple

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
pxxn
Rebel_sheep
pxxn
Kale Qualas
@Nexus: Goodbye! Ja ne! and bon voyoge!

@Pixin: I live in Canada too!

Sweet, which province?

@Rebel;; my boyfriend is obesed with WoW
i've never really understood what that actually was xD I know a couple of people who go there

WoW is World of Warcraft. the online game 3nodding He got me to play it. it's really fun :]
i see! Gaia is the only thing I come on, apart from popomundo, which Nomi got me into a couple of days ago  
I know there are more then 8 million players online in World of Warcraft!
I do own Warcraft III and Expansion too!  

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:06 am
pxxn
I have to go do laundry and probably stoke up the sun.
Bye everyone heart
crying heart

Bye.
Have fun doing the laundry. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:06 am
pxxn
I have to go do laundry and probably stoke up the sun.
Bye everyone heart
bye bye ~~  

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:07 am
@Pixin: Have a good day! Unless you mean "soak". Audious!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:07 am
StrawBerryApple
pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn

*nods*

I know people who can do it. They wither don't work every single day that week, or they limit it to every other day so they have time for schoolwork and such. You need a job at that age (1) To pay for a car (2) To pay for the insurance on that car. (it's sometimes more than the car itself. ..DX) Plus, if you're graduating and planning on going to college, relying on scholarships might not be too effective.

I have my money for school already, parents. Plus getting a good education in Canada isn't outrageously expensive like the States. Second you don't need a car to get around places. Public transit is what i use ^__^
plus it is a lot better for the environment.

pxxn

Original Fairy

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:09 am
Kale Qualas

omg oops. yeha i meant to write that redface  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:10 am
pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn

*nods*

I have my money for school already, parents. Plus getting a good education in Canada isn't outrageously expensive like the States. Second you don't need a car to get around places. Public transit is what i use ^__^
Of course of course. Then I'm sure your methid is completely correct. Shoot, if we had public transportation here I would sure as heck use it. But since it's just a town or whatever, there the only public trans is walking or bike riding.
Parents? rofl I don't have much money for school.
Anyways, laundry.

StrawBerryApple

Kale Demos

Familiar Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:10 am
pxxn
Kale Qualas

omg oops. yeha i meant to write that redface

*Giggles a bit* See you next time!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:11 am
StrawBerryApple
pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn
StrawBerryApple
pxxn

*nods*

Of course of course. Then I'm sure your methid is completely correct. Shoot, if we had public transportation here I would sure as heck use it. But since it's just a town or whatever, there the only public trans is walking or bike riding.
Parents? rofl I don't have much money for school.
Anyways, laundry.

Yeah my parents are paying my cegep and university :]
I just need to pay for my books.

pxxn

Original Fairy

pxxn

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:12 am
okay now for reals i'm leaving.
byesss heart
I had fun talking to you guys ^__^

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games