Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9471 9472 9473 9474 9475 9476 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:49 pm

Nin, we can all help with that process.

Also, I posted in the PYP
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Zephyrkitty
l-Kriel-l
Zephyrkitty
Betman
Zephyrkitty
Regulust

Are you bisexual by any chance?

I'm either lesbian or bisexual with a heavy preference for girls.
You are my new favorite person.

=P

So, guys, let's set this up now. Why are lesbians so hot?

Yay?

Anyway, picture. Whoever was behind the technical stuff seemed to have messed up somewhere; it's really grainy and the avatars bleeding acid seems to have carried over to real life. I also forgot how huge that suit was; I need to buy a smaller one at some point.

Large suit is large.
Also, agreed on the technical stuff. xd

Stupid costumes having to be oversized so taller people can use them. >_<

Ouch.

AK: OH MY GOD I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING. xd

TooHyphy

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:50 pm

Teh AK
That reminds me. My friend posted this one on Facebook.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

lol, your A Pimp Named Craka
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Teh AK
That reminds me. My friend posted this one on Facebook.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That is hilarious. XD

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:53 pm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Yeah, I lawl'd pretty hard when I saw it.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Denko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Zephyrkitty
Denko
SO APPARENTLY ALL INTERNET WOMEN ARE LESBOS

At the very least, a lot of the nerdy ones seem to be. I'd guess that you can find straight girls on MySpace if you look.

I don't get it.
Nobody take this the wrong way, but apparently it's a fad to be lesbian on the internet.
Because it sure seems like almost any girl you meet on Gaia claims she's lesbian or bisexual (which in some cases is just the girl not wanting to say she's lesbian outright).
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:55 pm

Denko
Zephyrkitty
Denko

At the very least, a lot of the nerdy ones seem to be. I'd guess that you can find straight girls on MySpace if you look.

I don't get it.
Nobody take this the wrong way, but apparently it's a fad to be lesbian on the internet.
Because it sure seems like almost any girl you meet on Gaia claims she's lesbian or bisexual (which in some cases is just the girl not wanting to say she's lesbian outright).
Attention want, attention get.

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:56 pm

Denko
Zephyrkitty
Denko

I don't get it.
but... das hawt... emo
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:57 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Denko
Zephyrkitty
Denko

I don't get it.
but... das hawt... emo

Call me shallow, but lesbians are only hot if they're attractive physically- otherwise, why would a man like a girl that only likes girls?
Think about that.

Denko

System C O R R U P T

teh_n00b_huntr
but... das hawt... emo

Denko
Zephyrkitty
Denko

I don't get it.

A lot of guys, too.

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Denko
Lesbians are only hot if they're attractive physically- otherwise, why would a man like a girl that only likes girls?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:02 pm

Denko
teh_n00b_huntr
Denko
Zephyrkitty
Denko

I don't get it.
but... das hawt... emo

Call me shallow, but lesbians are only hot if they're attractive physically- otherwise, why would a man like a girl that only likes girls?
Think about that.
Hot girls are hot. Durrr

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:02 pm

Denko
Zephyrkitty
Denko

I don't get it.

I'd even go so far as to say it's a bit of a fad in real life to claim that you're bi (I don't hear gay so much, to be honest). It's an attention thing.
Gaia seems to have a disproportionally large amount of people of both genders that say they're gay/bi. Something about Gaia seems to attract that group.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9471 9472 9473 9474 9475 9476 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games