Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9472 9473 9474 9475 9476 9477 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:03 pm

Zephyrkitty
Denko
Zephyrkitty
Denko
SO APPARENTLY ALL INTERNET WOMEN ARE LESBOS

At the very least, a lot of the nerdy ones seem to be. I'd guess that you can find straight girls on MySpace if you look.

I don't get it.
Nobody take this the wrong way, but apparently it's a fad to be lesbian on the internet.
Because it sure seems like almost any girl you meet on Gaia claims she's lesbian or bisexual (which in some cases is just the girl not wanting to say she's lesbian outright).

I'd even go so far as to say it's a bit of a fad in real life to claim that you're bi (I don't hear gay so much, to be honest). It's an attention thing.
Gaia seems to have a disproportionally large amount of people of both genders that say they're gay/bi. Something about Gaia seems to attract that group.
They think that it is 'gaya' at first.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:04 pm

Mmm, poofters. What is up with that word? confused

Why do they call em that anyway? I don't get it.

It is really that cool to call someone a word that sounds funny enough to make you laugh a little?

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:06 pm

Betman
Zephyrkitty
Denko
Zephyrkitty
Denko

At the very least, a lot of the nerdy ones seem to be. I'd guess that you can find straight girls on MySpace if you look.

I don't get it.
Nobody take this the wrong way, but apparently it's a fad to be lesbian on the internet.
Because it sure seems like almost any girl you meet on Gaia claims she's lesbian or bisexual (which in some cases is just the girl not wanting to say she's lesbian outright).

I'd even go so far as to say it's a bit of a fad in real life to claim that you're bi (I don't hear gay so much, to be honest). It's an attention thing.
Gaia seems to have a disproportionally large amount of people of both genders that say they're gay/bi. Something about Gaia seems to attract that group.

That what ED called Gaia. but of course they piss on anything that isn't as "cool" as them. rolleyes

And one other thing I'm wondering...

Danm I forgot.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:09 pm

TtheHero
Betman
Zephyrkitty
Denko
Zephyrkitty
Denko

I don't get it.

That what ED called Gaia. but of course they piss on anything that isn't as "cool" as them. rolleyes

Danm I forgot.

Lul Donko.

TooHyphy

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:11 pm

l-Kriel-l
TtheHero
Betman
Zephyrkitty
Denko

I don't get it.

Danm I forgot.

Lul Donko.
xd If this keeps up, it should be a subtitle.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:11 pm

You want PINA COLADA?

How about p***s ALOTA!

Babies. You won't have any babies.

V1SUAL K31

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:12 pm

TtheHero
l-Kriel-l
TtheHero
Betman
Zephyrkitty
Denko

I don't get it.

Danm I forgot.

Lul Donko.

Here's hoping Fish sees this. XD
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:15 pm

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

I MADE KOOL-AID.

WHO WANT SOME

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:15 pm

*raises glass* here here.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Teh AK
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

I MADE KOOL-AID.

WHO WANT SOME
-raises hand-

LifelessFawkes

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:16 pm

Teh AK
GOOD NEWS EVERYONE

I MADE KOOL-AID.

WHO WANT SOME

This is a cult. I don't trust the Kool-Aid.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:17 pm

THEN YOU GET NONE.

*sips Kool-Aid with Betman and LF

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

TooHyphy

Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
l-Kriel-l
TtheHero
Betman

Danm I forgot.

Lul Donko.

Here's hoping Fish sees this. XD

I'll drink to that.
AK, GIMME SOME ******** KOOL-AID!

rofl

subtitle

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

TooHyphy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:18 pm

TtheHero
rofl

subtitle

I saw it. xd
FISH YOU ******** RULE.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9472 9473 9474 9475 9476 9477 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games