Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:36 pm
User ImageMaybe I really am??XD:

hmm...I did some serious work yesterday,man,im drained. But..I like to say...*w00t* Rping kicks a**. I forgot the thrill of a thick plot..and right now,it seems to involve pretty much everyone in some way...

The star test,yes Im in it. ((XD I wasn't alive when the first one started up.)) But I suppose I will be judging too?? Or maybe I shouldn't,since Im in it..

or maybe I just won't grade my test?I don't really understand the dice rolling thing...I think we should scratch it. And just have a good old fight. Unless..maybe I put a bomb in the dice... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:01 pm
Hahaha! Aileen that's hilarious.

Matt! I love your idea for a battle royal with the teachers! Maybe Alan should rp as... the gay guy! I mean uhhh Violet. ^^;; Hehe... good memories. Too bad alan was too lazy to finish the fight with me. -.-  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:Haha That is funny Aileen!!

YAAAAAAAAY EIYAH GETS TO FIGHT!!! WHEEE FOR CRAZY SUBSTATUTE!!! But beware she's talented 3nodding

This is nice, this way I dont have to rp as Campanilla or Rene! Mods that wanna fight could always create a teacher character, that's why I created Eiyah.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:17 pm
User Image
Mattus-san: I'd just like to announce. That my new shoes are great. They are comfortable and mold to my feet quite well. In fact! Now I can stand all day on one foot and they still feel great! So take that sukkas!  

FlamingMoogles

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene: stare ::throws boot at Dodin's head::  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:16 pm
Haha, huzzah for Matt's shoes!

Meanwhile...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2320875 <<
Go here for a disturbing dream sequence Rayan has that holds some key plotline elements in it. Explanation will be coming up in the future.

And then newcomer Kruck (aka Ria Veteran Zack) comes along and joins my thread for good times. ^-^  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene the Hopeless: AHHHH! WHO'S THE LADY?!! Kinda obvious if you look at the fact that its in a temple...but who knows XP

Uhhh sign up for the star tests everybody.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai You know?

The backstreet boys aren't as bad as people think they are.

XD.

Neways. Granted my two stars for this week. An old Rpier Taerl who tried her very hardest trying to keep Ria high alive during my RO abscence two. ^^''. And between Ceron and Dante. Ceron won

Read more here http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=2&t=576985#50369228

Congrats to those two.

Registration for the 4th star test ends friday!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=8729

::pumps fist:: ITll be great! no slot limits this time! and we are giving out up to 12 stars!

people will find out who they are up against as soon as i close the registration on friday. Best of luck! ::thumbs up once again::  

KuraiGekkou

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aili temple... white..... brown hair.... I wonder who it is....  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 7:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.DP Heheh... Yeah that was my mind on... something. Deep dark plots and such. Some of you can probably guess at least in part at what happened, but maybe I can keep you guessing. Many plot strings still left to tie.

OK... I can't wait for the tournament... which I guess starts tomorrow or something... I will get to read it all and judge woo hoo!

When's Matt doing the battle royal thing? Maybe that should take place after the student one just so that we don't have an overabundance of things going on at once.  

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:14 pm
User Image
Mattus-san:MAYBE I CAN DO WHAT I WANT! XP Dont mess with me life sux...MY CAR GOT BROKEN INTO! UGHHGHGHGHGHGGHGH

nah thats not gonna be an event...thats just an optional thing in the normal arena for fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai Thats never fun... How did you get your car broken into.. no fun.

The Crew battles will yeah probably start after the long battle event, or during. Im thinking During cause this thing will diffently last long with the list so far X_x;;. hehe but this will diffently be fun.

neways your ol' Captain mustered enough energy to set an advertisment for Ria High in the registered Guild forums in Gaia.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12419542

Give it a look, and comment if you could ^^. Tell em how great Ria High is

But please do not Bump the thread. That is against the rules in the Registered guild forums. Thanks and i think ill go work on the guild front page some more.

And im having some ideas what to do with the "extra" subforum i accidently bought during the subforum missing threads panic.

Neways off to night class i go! lataz!  

KuraiGekkou

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:37 pm
Thanks for the effors Kurai. arghh... sick before the midterm and last day before break  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 3:38 pm
User Image Mango? Hee hee...a guy tried ot hypotinze me today.To make me fall in love with him. And then after when he aksed who did I love..me was like,tilt of head. "Mango?"

The perfect answer to every question.

I've been tyring to get the will power to try and start doing rough sketches for a Ria High web comic..but then again I don't have the talent. XD Make kawii Nohea-sama to do it.

Ahh..nyhaan. Easy days for me still..  

JoY_AnGel

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games