Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:58 am

Rahenno in a blur dodges some of the bones, getting hit by some bones on the way, with the jutsu upgrade, Rahenno move 2x faster in the mirror than a normal hyouton would. He quickly slashed at Kenshin, intending not to miss.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:02 am

kenshin realized there was a cut on his left arm as he pulled out his spine and sruck the top miror. he then spun it and it went wildly hittng mirrors at random.

Carbon-kazuma

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:02 am

Stranger is desert robes appears on top of the gates.
"Yes this must be him" He mutters while inspecting the situation.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:08 am

Stranger drops down from the gate.
"Oi you with stupid looking mask i got business with you" He yells at him

((I mean you Zann))

3Rton

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:10 am

Rahenno wanting to end this quickly, grows another tail. now in his two tail state, he also enters the Heal gate, making himself faster and stronger than before. Rahenno, moving at unmatched speed, charges at Kenshin. He brought back his arm and in a blur brought it foward, planning on slashing at Kenshin's face.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:13 am

kenshin dissapaered and was at the top mirror in which he hit earlier. suddenly imence chakra started pooring out of kenshin.(first gate)

Carbon-kazuma

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:17 am

(Lets see, Rahenno's natrual fast, plus the 2nd gate plus the kyuubi, can't run forever. just saying)

Rahenno sat, waiting for Kenshin to make his move. Hoping for a counter strike.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:22 am

the 2nd gate opened. kenshin was infront of rahenno now and the spine weopen was in a circle and closing in on rahenno.

Carbon-kazuma

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:31 am

the rest of the mirrors shattered as Rahenno charged towards Kenshin, holding out his hand as a mizu Rasengan formed. Rahenno eyes blazing red, locked Kenshin in his sight. Rahenno brought his arm back perparing to strike Kenshin in the stomach.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:32 am

The masked and cloaked stranger turned to Ric,
"Oho, if it isn't the Kazekage. Whatcha want?" He gave a slight smirk from behind his mask.

iZann

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:37 am

"What i want ? I want to rip your tongue out of your mouth and give it to Kaiga as his birth day present, though i hardly belive i can do it in this form." Ric says and pulls his sleeves up and throws his hat away.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:39 am

kenshin moved to the right and bones came out and grabbed the hand with the razengan in it. thanks for getting in close. kenshin pointed his palm infront of rahenno's stomach and a bone shot out.

Carbon-kazuma

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:51 am

Rahenno fliped out the way but the bone stabed him in the left leg.He used his right leg and tryed to kck him in the face.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:53 am

kenshin go thit in the face but the bones holding onto rahenno's arm acciidently clenched tighter and shocked kenshin.

Carbon-kazuma

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games