Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:36 pm
Tuesday slowed his pace. "Yeah...How long has it been since you saw me fall...?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:37 pm
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose
+twilight+nikki+
BleedingAngelRose
+twilight+nikki+
She nodded "Same. My friend, Shizue, is around also." she sighed impatiently "She forgets things, even things like how to get back to our room" she smiled, amking fun of her slightly. Shizue knew this, and normally would say something like "I know! Stop making fun of me! I get off task and forget..."

Shizue sighed. So it's her turn to explore.. She turned her head and decided to leave again. The ink on her arm with the room number would help her get back. Shizue picked up an elastic from her bag and tied up her hair in a high tail. She smiled as it snapped back into place, keeping her hair up. She continued out of the door, and shut it behind her as she advanced down the hall.

"Oh, really? I can be somewhat like too sometimes, forgetting stuff I mean. Well, other than you and Ms. Tsshyeiah Jonquill, I know of no one else. It would be interesting to meet your friend and finally get to know everyone!" Angel smiled nice and politely.

Yui smiled "I bet she would love to meet you aswell. We are new... like you" she tilted her head slightly, thinking, then put her head back in palce.[/quote
"Oh well thats great! I'm actually a little glad I'm not the only one whose new! No offense of course!" Angel's face turned a light shade of red.

"So, how long have you and your friend been here?"

She nodded softly "Um, I think atleast a day..." she sighed "I don't keep track of time..." she smiled weakly[/quote

Angel just giggles slightly. "Don't worry, I can't really either sometimes! I think I have been here....well, only a couple hours!" Angel smiled.

BleedingAngelRose

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:38 pm
[I'VE G2G! Talk to you all later. <3]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:42 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[I'VE G2G! Talk to you all later. <3]
[[D: NOES!]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:43 pm
((OMG!! SO many message soo fast!! O.O))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:50 pm
((Whats going on on here?!?!?! I was oof to art and cleaning my room a little and I did the dishes. and when I come back theres like, 4 new pages of I dont know what!!!!! >.<))  

BleedingAngelRose

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:34 pm
Klara and Jin were in the hallway about to enter the dining hall when she tugged on Jin’s arm to stop him.
He looked down at her with a puzzled expression.
“I ditched my friend Lilli the other day and wanna go find her before we eat. Is that alright with you?” She asked him pleading with her eyes.
Jin shrugged his ok showing that he didn’t mind.
“Great! Thanks, let’s check the living room before we go all the way up to her room.” She told him heading over to the living rooms door. Jin silently shrugged again.
When they stepped inside, the room was packed with other residents; some Klara and Jin recognized others they didn’t.
Klara spotted Lilli and pointed over to her, “There she is! C’mon, I want you two to meet.” She said happily walking over to where Lilli was sitting. As she and Jin got closer she noticed Klaash was also there.
She smiled at seeing he was also there.
She was glad her new friend and Klaash were getting along so well.
She knew Lilli was with a boy named Tuesday, who was also staying at the manor, so she didn’t have to worry about the two of them.
Not that it would damage her friendship with her anyway.
(So she thinks now.)

[[BTW she's kinda out of the loop so she thinks Tuesday and Lilli are together]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:53 pm
[[OMG IS KLARA IN FOR A NEWS FLASH! O_O]]

[[SORRY KYA-CHAN,YOU'RE NOT HERE AND MISSING OUT! D: ]]

"Oh,really?" Klaash asked Lilli. He blinked once and tried to remember when he last saw Klara. "Yeah,you're righjt, it's been a while I wonder where she is...?"

Just then, Klaash spotted Jin and Klara out of the corner of his eye. "Hey,Lilli, it's Klara and Jin!" As of now, Klaash temporarily seemed to be on a truce with Jin, things have changed, and if anyone started fighting again, he knew it'd be Jin fighting him. Klaash pushed the thought away when he saw Klara. "Hey! Klara!" Klaash said, leaping up from his seat and waving to her.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:21 pm
Klara shot a quick glance to Jin silently warning him to keep his temper in check.
“Hi Klaash.” She greeted. Jin just stood there looking off somewhere uninterested in the scene. She whacked Jin’s arm lightly, which brought his attention back. He looked down at her slightly annoyed; she looked to Klaash then back at Jin. He got the hint and nodded his head with a small grunt giving his greetings. At the moment there was no reason to pick any fights anyway.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:24 pm
"Hey,where've you been recently, Lilli and I haven't seen you around..." Klaash trailed off, one of his hands still holding Lilli's.

[[SHORT! D: ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:34 pm
She became rigid at his question.
She blushed lightly while her eyes wandered over to Jin.
Jin seemed unbothered by the question. How could he be so aloof?
He didn’t seem embarrassed at all. I guess it’s in the past now. She thought to herself.
She had been so busy worrying about Jin’s feelings about her that she had been rather distant with everyone other then Ben. “Uh…I…sorry I’ve been kind of busy with some things.” She said. Wait a minute, Lilli..and Klaash…they’re holding..hands?
She didn’t want to stare so obviously so she returned her attention to Klaash.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:45 pm
"Oh," Replied Klaash. Klaash remembered that Klara hadn't been with them when they ran after Tuesday. Did she know of his death? Klaash wanted to inform her if she didnt know, but didn't want to bring up Tuesday in front of Lilli. He didn't want to hurt her like that. Klaash shook his head and thought of something better to say,"So, how have you two been?"  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:58 pm
Klara silently thought about the question.
She didn’t want him to worry about her if she told him the truth, but she didn’t really want to lie either.
She tilted her head with a wince, “I’ve been better I guess, but I have a feeling things will turn around for the best.” She smiled.
It was really bothering her that they were holding hands.
She tried desperately to ignore it but the feeling kept coming back, it was putting her on edge.

Why are they…? Klara just let it go…just let it go…

“Um, I feel like I’ve missed a lot. I’ve been kind of selfish just thinking about myself lately…so what’s going on?” She admitted sheepishly. Whether she realized it or not, she was asking why they were holding hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:10 pm
"I see," Klaash said,smiling a bit. "Oh, uhm if you didn't know already, Lilli and I are together now..." He trailed off. Sometimes news in the manor spread like wildfire, at other times, no one even noticed.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:30 pm
Tuesday walked with Janette up the the Manor, they were in facing of the front door now, Tuesday saw Lilli, Klaash, Klara and Jin talking. Tuesday smirked at Klara's thoughts, then his face grew dark once he heard Klaash.
"Janette, I'll go in first, I cannot be seen. Hopefully I will see you again. You're the only person that knows I'm alive." Tuesday said and opened the door, he slid through it gracefully and his in a curtain, careful not to be seen. Klaash, Lilli, Klara and Jin were conversing just feet away from him.
Tuesday....Calm down....No one will see you...Lilli won't see you...
But how will I get past them?! They are right in front of me...
Tuesday stood there for a second, unsure if anyone saw movement by the door, he was sure they did, it was obvious someone had come into the house.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games