Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply EverGleam
Evergleam Giveaway & Lotto -- Gleam On! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vote on the future of this guild.
  1. All contests end immediately, all prizes get distributed, and it's all over. No more Guild.
  2. We move back to a Chatterbox-only format, one single Evergleam thread, so there will be more people.
  3. Other choice -- POST ABOUT IT or it'll never be voted on, never happen.
View Results

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:01 pm
Nudge four hundred and sixty-nine

79. None of my super-weapons will have a "reverse" switch.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:04 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy

80. My secret lab/lair will have excellent ventilation, automatic sprinklers, and halon extinguishers handy at every bench.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:07 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy-one

81. My glass flask holders, test tube racks, and bunsen-burner-heated apparati will be anchored to the floor or wall, not balanced precariously on a wobbly table.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:10 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy-two

82. Any ability-enhancing formula that has potential degenerative or addictive effects may be suitable to use on the Controlled Masses, but not on myself. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:12 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy-three

83. My high-energy sealed test chamber will only be operable from the outside by the combination of my hand and retinal print. If someone has relieved me of my hand and eye to get them, I'd rather be dead anyway. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:14 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy-four

84. If I can splice genes to create a 60-meter-long killer cockroach, I can also insert in said creation a susceptibility to my custom formula of Raid, which I can carry in a convenient key chain mace canister.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:17 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy-five

85. Experimental monster creations will not only have one immediately lethal vulnerability only I can exploit, but until my Diabolical Plan is ready to implement, they will also have an addiction to a material only I can supply, without which they will die in a day or two.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:20 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy-six

86. I will always have an open airplane ticket to New Zealand on hand in case my current project escapes my laboratory, starts mutating beyond control, or starts talking back to me in a belligerent fashion. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:23 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy-seven

87. I will personally select the brain to be used in my life-creation experiment. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:26 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy-eight

88. If I need one liter of my secret formula to implement my Diabolical Plan, I will produce ten liters and store the other nine safely in different caches. heart  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:28 pm
Nudge four hundred and seventy-nine

89. I will always carry the antidote on my person. But it will be in a vial marked 'poison reserve.' The poison reserve will be in the vial marked 'antidote.' heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 6:29 pm
Nudge four hundred and eighty

90. If I am working on an optical mind control device, I will remove all extraneous mirrors from the lab and wear polarized contact lenses at all times.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:05 pm
Nudge four hundred and ninety-one

91. I will test the strength, power, and weaknesses of all monsters I create. Better to pull back and send two monsters next time than lose one due to simple poor planning.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:24 pm
Nudge four hundred and ninety-two

92. Experiments requiring a human test subject shall be performed on kidnapped anti-social bums who live alone in large cities, not someone whose disappearance will be noticed, like a coed at the local high school.  

Ambrai

Ambrai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:39 pm
Nudge four hundred and ninety-three

93. If I really must experiment on a teenage girl, I will not choose the buxom cheerleader whose courageous and handsome boyfriend is captain of the football team. Instead, I will choose the mousy quiet girl whose only boyfriend is the nervous head of the Dungeons and Dragons club, whom I can probably co-opt if I need to.  
EverGleam

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 463 464 465 466 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games