Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corbenik Vendetta

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:21 pm

Corbenik smiled and closed his eyes. He could smell the scent of cooking food coming from inside. He took a seat next to Yue and looked back at the city. The life here was so peaceful. Much more so than his old home.

Corbenik took out a small necklace and opened the pendant. Held inside was a picture of his old friends. He smiled and closed it. His friends were all gone now. Moved to other places, went their own paths. The thought of his old friends saddened him. His eyes' glow faded a bit and he gave a soft sigh.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:49 pm

There were large amounts of shuffling and clattering going on in the kitchen as Rocky was cooking. "Gyah! What in the Hell?! Who put a jacket on the range!? For the love of Balto..." The hoodie that was on the range had caught aflame. "Ah, s**t!" He moved the flames off of the jacket and onto another part of the range. He was just about to toss it out when he heard a soft knock on the door. "Nani? Whadda ya want? This better be important.." He said as he materialized an identical jacket that he had owned. It was 2 sizes bigger than the other jacket.

OiginalLimbershadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:02 pm

Derrick winced slightly at the response of Rocky's shrill voice. "Oh, It's just me, Rocky.. I just came by to grab some stuff of mine." He pushed the door open slightly and poked his head in through the crevice. "May I come in quickly?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:08 pm

"Come in, but tell nofur what you see, okay?" He said, sounding much calmer than earlier. He had set out two large buffet carts and had allready filled one of them with assorted pastries. Danishes,Doughnuts,bagels, ect. The other one had Hashbrowns, Turkey bacon, and pancakes and toast. It smelled amazing so far.

OiginalLimbershadow

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:31 pm

Derrick slipped in through the kitchen door and slowly walked up next to rocky standing at the range. "Well it all certainly smells and looks impressive.." His stomach grumbled slightly, considering he hadn't eaten solid food since the morning before, he was feeling a tad shaky. "Anyways, I'm just looking for my clothes I left here last night. Some guy outside said they were in here?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:13 pm

"Uh, there was this hoodie that was on the range....Is this yours?" He said as he held up the scortched hoodie.
"Oh, and I didn't see a shirt though." He said.
"Sorry about the jacket. Here, try this. I know that you'll love it. It's....different than other juices." He said as he held up a glass full of a rainbow liquid.
"I really don't know how it stays this color, but it tastes just like your favorite food or drink. It'll also relieve stress too! Believe me, it's helped me out of plenty of hard times."

OiginalLimbershadow

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:30 pm

Dimitris leaned up close to the doorway of the kitchen saying to himself. "Rocky sure sounded steamed and now it's silent..."
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Rocky heard a soft voice right outside of the door and had an idea. "Hey Derrick, you wanna have some fun with an eavesdropper?" He said deviously and telepthicly to Derrick as he de-materialized the buffet tables. "Don't worry, I'll bring them back just play along for now. He said again telepathicly." "Hey! I thought I said out!!"

OiginalLimbershadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:14 am

Yue sat quietly on the railing, his hair catching a light breeze as the rain was slowing down now. He sighed and shivered slightly, hugging his arms tightly against the sudden coolness against his fur.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 am

"Yep, I thought so... well at least it doesnt sound like a fight." Dimitris sighed from the doorway and sat back down at the bar smelling the aroma of the food.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Rocky was dissappointed as he heard the eavesdropper walk away.
"Aww...There goes the fun...Well I guess that I'll get back to the cooking..." He said as he re-materialized the buffet tables, looking just as tasty as they had earlier.
"Oh, here's your jacket. The juice is on the table if you still want to drink it."
He said without turning around from the range,while lightly tossing the bigger jacket and swishing his hips as he hummed a tune.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:36 pm

Derrick, thinking on his feet, reached up and caught his hoodie. Taking a closer look at it, it was definitely over-sized, but he slipped it on anyways. He growled deep in his throat and glared at the back of Rocky's head for a few moments.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:53 pm

"Woah! Don't get your tail in a knot!" Rocky said calmly as he felt his eyes burning into his neck fur. "You don't want the scorched one! It smells horrid!...or do you have something special in it or something? I can restore it if you want. Don't worry man! Drink the juice and I swear you'll feel better
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:26 pm

Nurren had found his way into the cafe in search of Derrick, and for one of his own trinkets: a locket that his mother had given him as a child.
He motioned cautiously, trying to be stealthy and nimble as he head for the kitchen door. He could've just transfered his matter though electricity, but that required energy that he didn't want to use. He peeked though the door to see his coon and Rocky in conflict. He stood there, trying not to get into a bad situation.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:37 pm

Rocky let out a sigh as he turned toward the door and said, "Come in Nurren. I can smell the electricity on your fur."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games