Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:03 pm
Sparrow Girl was near the bomb for she was the one lifting and so. . .it blew up on her. "Aaaaaahhhh!!!!" she screamed in pain. Her wings burst into flames.

Starfire heard a scream and new it was Sparrow Girl's. "Huh, Sparrow Girl. No," she said worried. She even saw the bomb blow up in the sky. "No," she said again in shock.

Fox looked and saw the bomb blow and said, "Huh, oh no. Kid." She then felt a little frozen and worried for Sparrow Girl. "No, she can't be. The Titans just found her," said Fox in worry tone.

Sparrow Girl then felt the pain so much. "Uh," blood was dripping down from her body. And so she started to fall from the sky. She was covered in huga amout of cuts and blood dripped out and she was knocked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:52 pm
Morphia ran to Toby's side to see if he was alright. She then looked up and spotted Sparrow Girl falling.

Rose saw Sparrow girl falling and ran. She ran as fast as she could and yelled, "Sparrow!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:05 am
Lynx saw a girl(Sparrow Girl) falling from affar and so she flew up. She flew towards the girl and caught her. 'Ah, so this is Sparrow Girl. The child I had punished or in other worlds cursed,' as she thought to hrrself in her mind.

Lacerta followed her sister in the air and looked at the girl she caught. "So this is the girl," she said. "Hm, cute," she said again.

Then Lynx landed on the roof with the girl in her arms. She heard her sister's comment and ignored it. Lynx then looked up and saw two other people.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:51 am
The roar of the bomb hooked Arachnids attention causing him tos werve round in mid swing, looked the eventually had arrived. The bomb had been high enough to avoid any damage to the city, though it seemed the shockwave had hit Sparrow Girl with suver strength. He hoisted himsself upwards through is mid swing between buidlings peforming an improntune backflip he shot a line and made efficent and lengtehly swings and swips with his grappling tools. He glided through the air landing back on the building. He noticed the arrival of the concidently in time rescuers. 'Thanks for the grab' he commented cooly unsure of the allegiance of the two.

'That kid looks familar, oh well I doubt she'll that recongisilbe with the plastic surgery she'll need from the barbecue she's just took part in' Archer growled, his dark and saddisitc side roared at the surival of the child however his honrourable side aknwoeldged her honour was still up for the taking in battle. Clearly simple comabt was the only way to acutally scorn these kids.

Kid-robin leapt round the loud and out of chracter explosion told him the bomb had gone but had been at a safe enough altitude not to cause any damage to the city, he turned round to see the falling Sparrow girl, he halted his search attempts and made his wau back to the building. By now the masterminds would or should have used thier time to escape.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:32 am
The sound which was clearly the explosion confirmed the start of Robins worst fears, that the group had failed and lives had been lost in the sturggled. He turned round to get a clear and close look at the situation. He began to make his way back manvouriering his way past a vaireity of obstacles place in his way. He just hoped the ulitmate sacrfice hadn't been offered during the explosion for anyone.

Toby moved forward deactivating his battle suit. Clucthing his arm his mvoed forward towards Sparow girl, they may not see to eye to eye but he woudln't want any harm inlficted on her needelssly, he wished now he'd been stronger and insisted on doing the operation alone or with a safer set of gudielines employed.

The bomb shock Spider-robin ear drums signalling the bomb has gone off, he isnttly looked up to the sky to see if this gave any clue to if the bomb had been planted with an alterior motive in the form of another form of weapon, nothing so far just a mid-day firework display. He just hoped no one had been made into a human firework.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:52 am
Beast Boy, figuring that the search was going no where, flew in the direction of where Sparrow Girl had fallen. He hoped she was alright. It would be terrible to lose her again even if she was changed this time around. Maybe there would be a way to reverse whatever had happened to her. Beast Boy transformed a few inches away from the ground and landed on his feet. "Hello." He said, looking at the two strangers. "Thanks for catching her for us." A smile warmed his face though it fell away as he looked at Sparrow Girl's battered body.

Frost smirked. She almost hoped that the girl was still alive, living in the misery and pain that came with being caught in an explosion. "I'm sure she had an amazing time with that bomb." She laughed sadistically.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:42 pm
Starfire flew to them and saw the catchers. The ones who caught Sparrow Girl. "Thank you," she said in relief. Who ever those two were they saved Sparrow and she was thankful.

Fox came and said, "Oh, goodness." "Thanks for catching the kid," said Fox. "But she seems to be injured," she said.

Then Sparrow Girl's body began to glow and her cuts began to heal up. And the blood stains disappear. She then opened her eyes and saw the woman/girl who held her in her arms. She then reonized her and jumped out fo her arms. She then jumped a backflip and landed on her feet. "Away from me witch of. You were in my dreams and cursed me," said Sparrow Girl in anger. She then felt the pain a little bit in ehr body but tried not to show it. She may had heal her body and wounds but she can't heal the great affect on her body or her wings back. But good thing she had another set of wings and that was her angel wings. But she didn't have them appear yet.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:33 pm
"You are all welcome," said Lynx. She then watch the girl heal herself and jump out of her arms. "Hm," she smiled and heard what the child told her. Then her scepter appeared in her hands.

Lacerta heard what the child said and told her, "You have no right talking to my sister like that child. She saved your. . ." She then got interupted by her sister.

"Oh, its quite alright. I mean I don't blame the child," said Lynx with a smile. "After all I did curse the child in her dreams and I am a witch who punishes all who did wrong and that means cursing," said Lynx. She then walked up to Sparrow Girl and looked down to her.  

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:04 am
'And what comisc right let's you do that ?, the right to ruin people lifes or the right to show off since you and your friends fashion sense or turly dreadful and looks like something from a boring MMORPG ?' Arachnid enquired with malice in his tone, so she was responsilbe for the erasue of Sparrow girls memories, she had made his job a lot harder to get her back into the Titans and caused damaged which could possilby never be repaired.

'I hope she did, because this is the last happy and pleasant moment she'll be having in a long time' he growled pulling out his blade, he obsvered the situation carefully itnrigued by the newcomers which had arrived today, however it seemed harsh words were being exchanged on the building, it may seem they weren't the only set of bad guys in town and were being joined by a set of others.

Kid-robin stepped forward preapring a comabt sequcne in his mind, clearly the newcomers were hostile since they violtated Sparrow girls minds and caused her to lose her memories, it was possilbe they were back again to cause similar damage to her or the others again, thye hadn't appeared hostile but looks can be decieving.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:45 am
'If your here to cause trouble I suggest you leave now' Robin growled. So this was the source of Gemini's transformation and ammensia, she had no right to go around 'cursing' people like this, it was breach of human and it was totally and clearly wrong no matter what Gemini had done, it didn't deserve such a hefty punishment.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:41 pm
"Hm," Starfire grew angry at the new comers and said, "Yes, lieave now. I wish for you not to cause anymore trouble to my daughter you glorbags." Obvoiusly these people were the cause for Gemini's actions now.

Fox growled in her teeth and said, "How about you undo whatever you done to the girl and leave her alone." She took out her sword just in case. "You witch," she said.

Sparrow Girl moved closer to Lynx and Lacerta and had her second battle-suit on. "Its all your fault. You fault why I'm all messed up and the reason why I feel so. . .so broken. So give me back my life or tell me what I did wrong!" yelled Sparrow Girl and her eyes glowed red for she was angry. Since she had her second battle-suit on, she took out a gun and pointed at Lynx. "Now, spit it out or I'll. . ." Obvoiusly now Sparrow wasn't acting like herself now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:26 pm
Robin strode forward a firm hand was shoot out as he pushed down Saprrow Girls gun barring hand, after roughly yanking her hand down he used the same hand to then push her back away from the newcomer. He was still reeling in shock that his daughter was bearing such an ugly and vicous tool of destruction after everything. He turned viscously towards the newcomers, 'I suggest you leave now' he hissed violently his patience now evaporated.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:42 pm
Lynx ignored Robin and walked towards Sparrow Girl. "Child I am not able to take away the curse. I only give the curse to people who done wrong. And I'll tell you what you did wrong. Dear child your wrong doing was faking your own death to your new family who cared and loved you as your own, running away, making them think your dead which your not, and now pointing a gun towards me. That is your wrong Sparrow. And when someone says your real name that curse of yours will get worser. But until you can prove yourself that you a hero and such, you'll be able to get everything you lost back," said Lynx. "But then again you are dead. Your not yourself anymore, your not the same child the Titans once new, your different, and your powers that I left you with have a limit. Use them correctly good but incorrectly bad things will happen to you. That is how it works young one," she said.

Then Lacerta stepped foward and said, "Yup, that how it works." "And since my sister is the witch of punishment and cursing. I her sister is the witch of power and giving. even taking. I can give everyhting you lost back and take away the curse that my sister gave you," said Lacerta.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 3:24 pm
Starfire was in shock at how Sparrow Girl pointed a gun towards the woman. A most dangerous and scary weapon. One shot of that to the heart and your done for, in other words dead.

Sparrow Girl placed her gun down and felt her father push her away from Lynx and Lacerta. She grew more angry at what Lynx said to her then was in shock. Her eyes stopped glowing red and she looked down. She heard of the wrong that Lynx had told her what she did. Sparrow then heard what Lacerta said, looked up, and asked, "Can you take away this curse of mine."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:04 pm
White Dove was shocked at Sparrow Girl's reaction with the gun pointed at the wicth lady. Although she didn't like the wicth much nor the sister. they didn't seem right and everything they said seemed so tricky.

Rose didn't like the two witches, specially if one of them cursed her friend Sparrow Girl. They didn't feel trust worthy. But then she heard what Lacerta said about lifting the curse. But something about her words wasn't right.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games