Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:13 am

Daisuke appeared in the nick of time just as Zann just finished learing another jutsu.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:17 am

Turning to Daisuke, Zann made some handseals,
"Kaze Fuuchuufuyuu (Wind Levitation)"
A platform of wind began to form beneath Daisuke's feet, slowly lifting him into the air. So...as long as the target doesn't more, it will work.

((brb, 15 minutes, parents))

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:20 am

Daisuke looked from side to side, trying not to flinch.

"Your very strong. Yesterday you couldn't lift Brile, but now you can lift anything you want, basically..."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:40 am

"Nope, a person's too heavy, 1m above the ground is the maximum I can do." Zann released his jutsu as it was a lot of strain, letting go of Daisuke.
"Hey, you got any strong Wind jutsus? All the ones I've learnt are genin or below...well, speaking of that, I'd better start learning the last genin jutsu left. Oh yeah, since you're a Hyouton, have you mastered all the wind jutsus in your rank now?" Zann returned to his scroll, waiting for Daisuke to answer.

Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)
Description: The user utilizes his chakra and the wind around him to create a whirlwind around himself. The wind forms a circle around the user, five feet in radius, so ten feet in diameter. The wind picks up debris and acts as armour for the user. The wind armour lasts for five posts. Debris on the ground strengthens the armour and projectiles thrown towards the wind also become part of the armour. A taijutsu user is useless against the armour. A genin who gets caught in the wind will become part of the armour, Chuunin will be knocked back five feet, and a Jounin will be knocked back two feet. An elemental jutsu is useless against the armour, but if one is used against the armour it weakens it greatly. Two posts after an elemental jutsu is used against the Kaze no Yoroi the armour is dispelled.

Wow, this is a strong offensive and defensive jutsu.
Zann made the necessary handseals, and tried to swirl the wind around him. He only succeeded in having a small and very slow tornado wrapped around him, not big or powerful enough.

1/6

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:45 am

There is this on that I used in the spar between you, me and Brile.
The Wind Gust Jutsu. It's a powerful jutsu used mainly on defense. It is similar to the Rotation Jutsu the Hyuga clan uses.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:53 am

((is it in the fuuton list? Cuz I can't seem to find it...same goes with Rahenno's compressed air ball, I can't find it anywhere))

iZann

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:11 am

((Hmm I guess not... BTW where did u find that list?))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:11 am

Putting more chakra in, Zann made the handseals,
"Kaze no Yoroi (Armor of Wind)"
The tornado around Zann grow to be around 2 feet wide and 6 feet tall, but still spun around slowly, not doing much damage, if any at all.

2/6

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:12 am

((Click on jutsus list on the first page of the forum
here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewforum.php?f=139515))
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:23 am

((Well thats a jutsu I need to get on the list then. It will probably a Genin level attack. Well I will be learing from that bsame scrooll u r right now.))

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:27 am

Basic

Kaze Bunshin (Wind Clone)
Description: Basically your typical clone, formed from wind. It is easily bested by any sort of skill, but this clone is still better than the average bunshin as it is able to attack and be attacked.

Daisuke summoned his stage 2 Hyouton eyes and then started working on the jutsu. He put a little bit of chakra into it and new he would instantly get it.

1/5
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:28 am

((I think your Wind Gust was this one, cuz you expelled it directly from your mouth:
Yadama Henshin Bakuha (Projectile Deflection Blast)
Description: Building up a great amount of air in their chest, the user distils chakra to expel a great gust of wind directly from their mouth. The wind is not strong enough to push back something as solid as a human body but can deflect light projectiles such as kunai and shuriken.

I dunno, makes sense to me anyway...))

iZann

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:31 am

((Yay it's the wind jutsu class xp AAAnywaays...))

Zann tightened his grip as he formed the handseals again,
The tornado grew larger this time, around 2 feet in radius and more than 7 feet tall. He tried to get it to spin faster, but before he could do that, the tornado disappeared.

3/6
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:31 am

"Kaze Busshin no Jutsu!"

-poof-

A clone appeared next to Dai-kun but it was as ugly as Naruto's from when he tried to make a clone.

"Gah!!"

He then released the jutsu and the poofed away.

2/5

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:34 am

Zann frowned, wondering what he did wrong as he tried again and formed the handseals,
The tornado grew to about 3 feet in radius, and the spinning increased a lot this time, so instead of moving like a gentle breeze, it started to look more like the tornado it is supposed to be.

4/6
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games