Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:25 pm
((I think we did... But that was a while ago, lol. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:44 pm
((;3 s'ok))

Midori and Alcina had worked diligently, their work paying off. The green-eyed young girl grinned widely as she helped the elder scoop some wood up.

Well, I'd say that was time spent very productively, wouldn't you?"

She giggled and nodded. "Much so..."

It was from there they'd start walking in, though Midori glanced at both of them. She wasn't sure if Alcina minded but the young girl was soaked, and now finally it was putting some of a weight on her.
"Erm...do you happen to have a towel or something in that bad you had earlier?" She chided as they'd enter.

((;o there, they're in. :3 ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:02 pm
"Hello, everyone! We're back!" Alcina called out cheerfully, not quite looking in a certain someone's direction. "Of course I have a towel. Two of them actually. That's the one thing every traveller should have. It is about the most massively useful thing a hitchhiker can have, partly because of it's great practical value. But also cause of the psychological value..."

While explaining the better parts of a towel and it's uses, the princess dug through her bag to find the aforementioned two towels and passed one to Midori. She kept the other for herself and started drying her hair. She also snagged an extra pair of clothes for herself and Midori (though they would probably be a bit big on the other girl). After all... Alcina was used to getting into these sorts of things. It was only natural she was prepared for getting drenched...

((*cough* Sorry... But that really was just asking for it... And considering I'm half asleep, I had absolutely no will power to resist making the reference. rofl It was all I could do to have her not look down at her nifty digital watch... xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:10 pm
Hayato looked over to them as they entered, but looked up at the ceiling again when she didn't look at him. He sighed inwardly as he thought back onto his decision. He would go back to his clan. Then, he would send someone to protect them. It was afterall his duty to protect his people. Besides, Alcina now had couple of strangers. She wouldn't need him. The fact that she was purposly avoiding his gaze clearly pointed it out.

"Hey, I think..." He started, sitting up. He felt better certainly, physically. Still, his heart ached. He sighed, looking at the group. "Thanks for helping me back there, by the way." He said nodding to the others. Him, thanking everyone! If only his clan sees this. "But I have to go back to my clan, and I am going to first thing when the rain stops."

He paused, lingering on his words. Still before any could reply, he added, "It's my fault that Akira...the mazoku attacked you guys. I don't know what she said to you but I know she had hurt you guys." He fidgted. He didn't like showing these emotions. Still, it was necessary, and he somewhat did trust them. "So as soon as I return I'll go after Akira, and I'll send someone to protect you guys since it is my fault."

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:41 pm
So he's just going to leave us again, just like that. The only reason he came back was because he felt guilty. Of course. Bran and Akira were right, not Sui... "Fine. Go back to your clan. We're obviously not friends after all."

Alcina ran the towel through her hair far more roughly than she intended, the pain nearly bringing tears to her eyes. At least, that was what she was going to blame it on. "You needn't bother about sending us 'protection.' There's more than enough of us here that we could handle her. Besides, I can understand where she's coming from."

The princess faced the wall of the cavern, not looking at any of the other members of the group. She didn't care that she was acting selfish by doing yelling like this... Alcina couldn't hold it back anymore. "It's not always about you, after all. Akira and Bran would have gone after me as the Time Stranger, regardless of you. So you don't need to feel any guilt on our part," Alcina finished scathingly, pouring out her own hurt into the words she flung at him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:51 pm
Hayato abruptly leaped onto his feet, glaring at the back of the princess. "I'm trying to protect you, damn it!" He felt awkward yelling, but for the first time since Akira's betrayal, he felt as if he was being honest. Weird. "She's strong, and you will need someone who understands how she fights...which will be, my people. Akira was sealed in my clan area, but she escaped...when we were at Kisuna's place." He had slightly paused before saying Kisuna's name. He never had really called anyone by their names before.

"It's my caln's fault that she ever exists anyway, so it is my duty to protect you. I'll go find her, and put an end to this. Then you will be ridden of one problem..." He kept his glare at her. "Alcina," He growled, the name slipping though his lips. "I dont think I want to see you or any others dead because of my problems."

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:25 pm
"I'm trying to protect you, damn it!"

Heat rushed to her cheeks. Part of her wanted him to say that again, but another part rose in indignation. Her temper, as always got the better of her. "I don't need protection from someone who can't even trust me!" Her eyes prickled with tears. Alcina pinched herself to keep from crying.

Instead she whirled around and continued on her rampage. "Maybe if you weren't so self-centred all the time, you'd see that we want to help you! I'm tired of it! Stop pushing us away, you stupid mutt!" Before she knew what she was doing, the princess walked up to Hayato and pushed him against the wall. Then she did something that shocked even her...

Alcina kissed him.

Hard. And forcefully. It wasn't the tender kind of kiss she shared with Bran. She was furious and she wasn't going to let him refuse. It felt like an eternity before she finally pulled away, flushing slightly as she realized what she had done. Alcina cast one frightened glace all around her before turning and running back out into the rain.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:28 pm
Hayato's eyes widened as he was pushed back into the wall. If Sui hadn't healed his wounds he would have been crumpled. BUT it wasn't the time to think on THAT! As the princess ran out into the rain, he felt his knees buckle and he slumped onto the ground, shocked. What had just happened?  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:32 pm
((btw... For those of you who weren't in our chat last night (shame, shame... You missed all the fun! rofl ), please don't go after Alcina. Or if you do, don't find her. It'll just be quicker for her to come back in the morning. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:51 pm
Midori had caught the bundles that were tossed at her. Her arms curled tightly about it as she witnessed the fight. Her fingers clenched the bundle as she waited.

Alcina ran outside. Hayato was confused.

Midori took a deep breath and tromped in front of the male who made her Alcina-'Neechan cry.

"Coward! Ever think about her instead of yourself? Ever since i've seen you it's quite obvious you make Alcina-'Neechan worse with such comments! We can handle ourselves with you! I killed a Mazoku! That isn't a problem...Drop the protecting facade because she will be fine! It's YOU who keeps hurting her with moments like this!
As a man you should listen to her. My Oniichan taught me that, to hurt a lady is the worse offense a man can do! Make it up to her! Apologize! Stop with your unnecessary sulking and actually do something right instead of making her more upset!"

Midori gasped for air as she yelled. She huffed as she started drying her hair.

NekoNoTsukiyo

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:06 pm
Taffy stayed where she was, trembling behind Kisuna as the fighting continued. It scared her when everyone was yelling...

((The mental image of a 10 year old commanding Hayato is just amusing... rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:28 pm
(( O.o Alcina...is a fruitcake... heart Hayato and Alcina should just bang already...it'd make all the tension go away. ^-^))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:31 pm
((Oh, hush. She's not like Sui. xp rofl ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:33 pm
(( *evil grin* Poor Rhian...she warmed up a bed and Sui hasn't come running yet. wink
But Sui is more than just a love machine...he's all mermany 'n' stuff...pretty voice...<3))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:42 pm
( But Sui's still a virgin~ heart He can talk the talk but can he do the walk? Leri doesn't know~ )  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games