Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:37 pm
The reason why most of the breeders dogs cost alot more is that they are shown and often champion sired.I've seen dogs go for 3-4.5k and when I was talking to the guy he told me that some of his import dogs cost that.The dogs he breeds are show quality and are very exceptional pedigreed dogs,they just have never been shown because he breeds them for utility purposes.That is likely why they aren't as much.

Also,on the wolf note.I believe it is legal to own a wolf in PA so long as it has some % of dog in it.I think it's only for the more rural areas though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:46 pm
Your correct on the necessity of a pet wolf having at least some piece of dog blood in it.  

Captain Chemosh

Romantic Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Dryskale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:13 pm
00Shoe
Wolfs get pretty big, you would have to take that into consideration :p
More to hug. 3nodding *hides steak sauce*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:29 am
Haha true.

So I just got back from a weekend without internet.

Wow I never realized how much I need to be connected.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:47 pm
00Shoe
Haha true.

So I just got back from a weekend without internet.

Wow I never realized how much I need to be connected.
How'd you survive? Sorry I haven't been on much. I finally was able to get some mobility back, so I could get to my computer. I'm hoping this ankle heels soon. Especially since When I went to get a cripple cart, some teens thought it would be fun to take them and play with them. Kid rammed the slidding doors at my work, they need to be repaired now. Damn kids. stare

I don't mind Kids and People my age, but damn has my work started killing my faith and trust in humanity. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:25 am
What is your work?  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:37 am
00Shoe
What is your work?
Currently I'm answering phones at Walmart. I'm trying to obtain a cashier's job so I don't feel so useless. xp

Can't wait, I'm getting my transcript this week and getting read for college in a month. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:35 pm
I used to be a cashier way back in the day (well not actually a cashier - more of a tech but I still handled the register).

Once you get your transcripts which college are you going to go to?  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:03 pm
00Shoe
I used to be a cashier way back in the day (well not actually a cashier - more of a tech but I still handled the register).

Once you get your transcripts which college are you going to go to?
St. Joseph University. I'm going to study Psychology and take a few art classes. I'm hoping to go into psychiatry. 3nodding

I was wondering Shoe, what is it that you do? smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:13 am
I am lead software developer for a media company here in vancouver. So I program stuff that for audio and video (macs and iPhone).  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:31 pm
00Shoe
I am lead software developer for a media company here in vancouver. So I program stuff that for audio and video (macs and iPhone).
Thats awesome. Have you made any furry aps?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:33 pm
Nope.

What exactly would a furry app be?  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:00 pm
00Shoe
Nope.

What exactly would a furry app be?
Good question. I heard there is a furry linux around, but I'm not sure what the draw would be. Don't know what I was thinking when I asked that. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:17 pm
I guess if I made a game that had furries in it - that would be a furry app.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:53 am
00Shoe
I guess if I made a game that had furries in it - that would be a furry app.
How about a furry comic locater, or a dress up furry game. That would be cool. I think I needz sleep.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games