Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

serona200139

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:10 pm
(just to let u guys know that if u hit me i'll accept it ok)
james said i'm not sure if its done or not becuse krovak might attack me me again u know heheh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:10 pm
"hey krovak if you still have some fight left in ya, wanna go to that village i told you about." amie said still wanting to fight.  

Amie Aii

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:12 pm
Krovak looked over to James and said,"Shut up you!" Then he looked back at Karin and Noah,"Interesting..." Krovak walked out into the woods into the darkness waving Amie to follow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:13 pm
Karin wrapped her arms around Noahs neck and pulled him down, "thanks!" she said kissing him and then curling up to go to sleep, as she rolled around to get comfortable her bra strap snapped and she fell asleep with noah.
((Sorry off for the night later.))  

Zinkatwo

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:15 pm
amie followed gleefully. "yay" she said skipping behind krovak.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:16 pm
(i'll be back soon ok i'm going to my guild and see if any of my friends have wrote any thing in there ok and when i get back i'll play some more ok)
james said ok to krovak in mumbles and then went to a near by tree and climb up it an dlayed dawn on a branch an dslowly feal a sleep  

serona200139

1,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

LegitlyInsane

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:18 pm
Krovak walked with Amie and asked her,"Where is this village you speak of?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:19 pm
(Alright, bye)
Noah blushed profusely when Karin kissed him and pulled him down. His face became as red as a chili pepper when her bra strap snapped. He took his shirt off and placed it over Karin. He wrapped his arms around Karin and fell asleep smiling happily. Even if there are explosions I won't let go of Karin, he thought as he drifted to sleep.  

Omega Awesome391

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:21 pm
" its two miles south." she said twirling her staff. "if you trust me ill get us there really quickly."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:22 pm
"Fine." Krovak responded to Amie  

LegitlyInsane

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:27 pm
just then amie let her staff go. it was floating she sat on it. she then used the wind to lift Krovak and they flew to the village entrance. it took ten minutes. amie saw a sign "Welcome to Kokiri how cute" she said entering the village. she turns to Krovak "so where do you want to ?" she asked "how bout the pub"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:30 pm
"I'm not going to give them a chance..." Krovak lifted both hands to the sky. Light began to show... then it got bigger and bigger. It kept on getting bigger until a huge fireball appeared and it crashed down upon the town. "Hahahaha!" Krovak started to cackle maniacally.  

LegitlyInsane

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:32 pm
"wait no fair you destroyed the town already" she said gloomily. "you could have at least let me toy with a few."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:34 pm
"Don't worry, most of them are on fire... and that portion over there is still left. Have fun." Krovak said to Amie as he pointed in the direction of the left over town. "I am very weak now, I must rest." Krovak sat against a tree and dozed off.
(I'm gonna get on WoWzor now)  

LegitlyInsane

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:22 pm
((all right see ya))
"oh i didnt see them" amie said happy again. suddenly you heard all right men. this is the day we have been preparing for. they have attacked.the voice said booming. "oh he left the whole army" she said smiling.And like the grim reaper himself she flew in with her scythe in hand slashing people into pieces laughing hysterically. she stopped when she got to the army portion. she landed with grace covered in blood from head to toe. "hiya" she said like nothing had happened. shes not a human shes a monster. one of the guys said. Ten people tried to flee. She jumped in the air and swung at the men once. just then they all screamed, blood shooting from their stomachs and backs. they were cut in half. oh my god they are DEAD! another soldier screamed. "yep and all of you are next." she said giggling. every men from the army attacked at once. "you guys are funny"she was glowing from enjoyment(not literally) she raised first fifteen men. and threw them on some soldiers like the people were jumping from a really tall building killing them along with the men she had crushed. then she let them come. when they surrounded her. she spun her scythe in a circle slicing many. she finally killed the rest with a swipe of her scythe. "only one left" she said turning to face the captain of the group. The captain now coverd in blood holding his spear standing there frozen in place with all his slayed men laying all over the place in pieces. "you see i have ran into predicament" Amie said. "Usually I would let the last man standing live. but at the moment im undercover with my love. what should i do" she asked the man circling him. "you know if you dont answer i will have to hurt you." he doesnt answer. "how sad" she said smiling with that evil grin upon her face she put her scythe to the back of the captains arm and pulls. The blade slices off the captains arm. he screams in pain. "still no answer" she said cutting of the other arm. this time after he screamed in agony, he fell to his knees. "fine then die" Amie said finally slicing off his head. "hmph" she walked back through the destruction she and Krovak had done. "we can go now" she said as she got them back to the camp. she put Krovak down and before anyone could see her. she went to a lake and washed off all the blood. she went back and laid with Noah and Karin. Her lust for destruction had been fulfilled. she slept peacefully.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games