Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:26 pm
"Hm," Starfire nodded towards what Kid-robin said. She then looked towards Red Fang a disappoinment in her eyes and Gemini's eyes as well. He's a disappointment becasue of what he has done. She then looked back towards Kid-robin and said, "You are lucky to have my daughter, Gemini as your leader. She came from a orphange to a home, Titans Tower and we all showed her love of a family, something she was missing in her heart. She grew up with us and now has turned into a leader who still goes threw these difficult obsticles but tries not to let it bother her or bring her down and so she does what ever is best and all effort to her team."

"She has shown you kindness, yes?" asked Starfire with a smile.

Fox walks in the hallway of the home and thinks about what will happen after tomarrow and hopes that she makes it out alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:39 pm
Draco walked off down the halls. "Let's go find the others." He smiled and pounded his fist into his other hand. "It's time for Turgon to fall and for our friends to come back where they should be."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:46 pm
"Huh, sure," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:40 am
Chapter 13 The Great Battle Search

User ImageUser Image

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:52 am
It was the day of the search in the forest. The great mission. So Fox and Gemini are in their battle suits and outside awaiting for the others to arrive. They are both waiting next to a tree that shall lead them into the forest.

"Huh, ready Fox?" asked Gemini.

"As I'll ever be," said Fox.

"What's wrong Fox? You seem scared and. . ."

"Well, wouldn't you be scared and of course I am."

"Right, for only fool wouldn't be scared."

Gemini would have Red Fang be excorted out of his prison, hand and arms chaned, to outside, to go wiht them on teh search, so he may lead them to the hideout.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DarkStar and Oracle had already met and caught up with Warewolf and are now waiting for the band group of heroes to arrive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire walks outisde but only on the front pourch. She see's Fox and Gemini from affar, at a tree, and seeing them talk. Star couldn'y believe her son Scott was going out on a mission where theere isn't her going with him but she knows he'll be fine with Gemini though.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:23 am
Pheniox walks out of the mansion as she holds Red Fang's chanes and she's dressed in her new costume/armor for the mission.

"Hm, I can't believe you with that. . ." as Red Fang got cut off.

"Can it Red Fang," said Pheniox in a mean tone.

~~~~~~~~~

Warewolf said, "They should be coming today ladies."  

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:51 am
Draco stretched and quickly donned his new armor. A grim smile was set on his face. Today would be a day that could lead to victory or a terrible defeat. Hopefully, it wouldn't be the latter. He walked outside and seeing the tree where Fox and Gemini were, he flew over to it. Draco landed on the ground. "Ready?"

Raven watched the Teen Generations gathering around the tree. She wanted to go, but the Titans would need to stay back to protect Starfire. She walked out on to the front porch and glanced at Starfire, "Morning."

Black Feather got out of bed and quickly dressed. Today was the big day. She smirked and lightly touched the leaf of dragonbane she had kept for herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:02 pm
Name: Castor Wolf
Being: wolf/human
Evil/Good: good
Personality: nice, serious, affectionate, quick, tough warrior
Powers: wind, flight(angel wings), healer, shape shifts into wolf, fire
Weapons: wolf fang sword
Weakness: his sister and who ever he loves or protects and mainly dark magic
Appearence:
User Image
Bio: He is one of the last of his kind to still live. He is Gemini's long lost brother. Castor searches for his sister and knows that she might be more older. He hasn't seen her since she was a baby. He also excaped from his world before the darkness could get him.
Other:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:07 pm
"I think so," said Pheniox as she walked up to Gemini, Draco, and Fox. She held the chains that held Red Fang.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:23 pm
((Ok))

"Of course love. We are ready. But were just waiting for Arachnid and who ever else is coming," said Gemini.

"Morning Raven," said Starfire as she looked at Raven. Starfire's stomach as grown a little bigger now since its been four days now since she found out she was pregnet. So ehr stomach still had a long way to go of getting more bigger and Starfire had start wearing these new clothes that Gemini made her.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:27 pm
Draco nodded his head. "They'll come out soon enough."

Raven stared out at the gathering group. "I don't suppose Turgon's going to attack us here after yesterday's failure." The day was probably going to be mellow.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 2:38 am
Arachnid stepped out onto the pourch strecthing his many arms. He'd eaten a full heavy breakfast full of carbohrydrates after a quick and furrow work out. He sighed realsing an a nervous connotation. It wasn't fear which fueled his breath it was the desire if finally correcting so many wrongs which moved him on. He strolled over to the others his mask on. 'Sorry i'm late I just had to get some sugar in me before we left' he said cheerfully as if this mission was like a causal trip out to the shops and nothing of grave importance. He wouldn't let the weight of thier heavy tasks drag his spirit down.

Scott strode out of the stabl wipping himself and checking the variety of straps holding up his armour were sufficent. Nerves rattled inside him as he checked his weapons for the umptenth time before stiridng other to the group. He yearned to approach his mother and utter some words of promise about his return but he knew this was form a crack in the dam containing his emotions and he had to be strong. This wasn't some silly and dumb errand mission this was it he'd been entursted with a real task and now wasn't the time to break down into a emotional wreck. He approached the others with much confidence after reverting to his first pairs of clothes he'd worn as the macthed and were more harmonic with his armour.

Kid-robin approached the group with a backpack full of supplies including bandages,food,lights and distress flares. He suspected the group would encounter possible situations like this and had to be prepped and ready. He stood be the others pullling his head up. 'Reporting for duty' he voice was dull and montionous as he bowed his head down waiting for further orders.

Hunter grabbed his gear after a busy night up uprgading his weapons with thier new prize. They were ready and he'd added a couple of new useful upgrades as well. He'd developed lock on sights and regnerating bullets system get ridding of the strain of relaoding. He dunked his hat on and yawned animiastically. It was now time for him to pick up some useful test subjects.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:20 am
Robin stepped on the poruch besides Starfire. He yearned to go with the group and wacth other his various children and how much he wanted to punish Turgon for all his wrongs and strikes he'd performed agaisnt Titans and generations alike. He kept away allowing his children to grow, it was time let them go. Scott was in good hands thier was no doubt about that.

Spider-robin leapt other to the group munching on piece of off puttingly dark shade. 'Sorry i'm late' he muttured between taking massive bites out his toast. He'd slept in becuase of the nightmares plauging him yet again. He just hoped this didn't affect his performace today.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:37 am
Leo adn Aquarius walked out and stood silently.

Moonfire walked over to Pheonix and said,"I think just about everyone is almost ready to go."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:51 am
(( I'll play Athena since Hershey_Cutie hasn't come back to this roleplay ))

Athena walked out to the group and said, "I'm ready."

Gemini nodded to everyone and said, "Good were all ready now." Then Gemini looked towards to the remaing Titans and who are staying there. She gave a smile to them all and said to he gruop now, "Lets Move!" She then ran into the forest.

Fox nodded and followed Gemini and then turned into her red huge fox form with two tails and so runs in that form as she follows Gemini.

Athena follows right behind them and runs.

Then Gemini shape shifts into a white wolf and howled only once as she ran and was the one leading.

Starfire looks towards Raven and saids, "I don't know Raven but I rather not think about that right now. I just hope and wish them al good luck." She then heard Gemini's wolf howl and as it disappeared. And now the group was gone.

~~Deeper In The Forest~~

The Generatins and who ever tagged along with them was deeper into the forest now.

DarkStar heard running and spotted a group of heroes coming towards them. "Now for their first challenage. Lets go," she ordered. "And lets take two or three of them." She then ran out of the bushes in her panther form and tackled Fox to the ground. "ROAR!"

Fox looked up towards the panther and notice it was DarkStar. "Grrrrr," she growled. Then the two animals started to fight.

Gemini stopped running and ran towards to help Fox but. . .

DarkStar then scratched Gemini on the arm and pushed her away from Fox and herself.

"Go Now! I Can Handle This!" yelled Fox as she faught Dark Star and knocked her to the ground.

"But. . ."

"No buts Gemini. There After You! So Go!" yelled Fox in a growl towards Gemini. "Go with her my love," as she looked towards Arachnid.

Then DarkStar pushed her off to a tree.

Fox hit the tree wih her back then dived into a fox whole that has been abanden.

So DarkStar jumps in there after her, and transforms into a black wolf and the two both fight under ground and in the whole.

"No!" yelled Gemini as she ran towards the howl and was about to run in when she heard a cry and no more noise from the whole. It coudln't be, had Fox been deafed or. . .  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games