Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Devoker got ready to run.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:18 am
Ian was just passing by when he saw Jatsume on a very big tree.

"Hey Jatsume!" He shouted. Then Ian began to slowly sink into the ground. After a few seconds, one of the trunks of the tree reformed itself into Ian. He then went nearer to Jatsume. While walking towards him, he saw the beauty of Konoha. AS he reached him, he asked "So, what are you up to?"

hivaids420

Newb

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:25 am
Phi got ready to run. "And....GO!" Phi ran very fast while the dirt from the ground smoked up the place  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:30 am
Hyuuga Devoker began starting the race leaving a trail of dust behind him. He decided that he would tire to fast and he should practice running silently anyways. Hyuuga Devoker jumped from one spot to another at the same speed as Phi.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:27 am
Phi did some handseals while he was running. "Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)" Phi swims underground while Dev runs. Phi knew that swimming was slower then running, so Phi cheated and went across the the field.

Description: This jutsu allows the user to enter the ground and "swim" in it for a limited time.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:06 pm
Devoker shook his head and said, "Byakugan!" Devoker's veins on the side of his eyes popped out and he looked around and saw Phi cheating. His Byakugan then went away and then Devoker ran back to the start line and acted like he already finished a lap.  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:57 pm
Phi went up to Dev and trys to pull his legs down into the ground.

(Ima go teach you this justu.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:04 pm
(The Doton Shinjuu Zanshuu no jutsu (Inner Decapitation Skill) its a taijutsu move)  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:11 pm
((I knew what the jutsu was.))

Devoker struggled trying to move and half of his neck and his head was the only thing visible. "Teach me this jutsu!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:30 pm
Phi pops out of the ground. "I shall. But first I need you to be connected to the ground." Phi points at Dev. "Do a headstand and become the ground."  

xPhi-Phix

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:38 pm
"Okay." Devoker did a handstand and sunk into the ground. I already know how to swim in the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:48 pm
(dude i cant RP now my head hurts)

Phi thinks for a second.  

xPhi-Phix

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:17 pm
Devoker looks at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:18 am
(to answer Ian's question)
"nothin much, but as yu can see, I've benn working on the mokuton techniques." Jatsume said. then he said" watch this" and then he jumped off. while falling he started making a water jutsu on the ground. then he landed on top of the water and controlled it to fling him a tree. finally with a yell, he broke the tree in half.(not the tree that yur on) " so, what do you think?" he yell up at Ian.  

locopedestrian

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:28 pm
Hyuuga Devoker looked around and said, "Phi. GorgeousC is my sensei and I need to train from her." Hyuuga Devoker then went to the academy.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games