Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:26 pm
"If you would be so kind as to hold him off, i can make a spell to make his inner demon go back into hiding but if there is any interference at all teh pell will fail" Xemnas sat on the ground and crossed his legs and started to chant, not giving the vampire a choice

Haseo growled and leapt at Xemnas, claws stretched out aiming right for the jugular vein  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:32 pm
Roses father sighed without a choice, having his wife take Rose and pushed Haseo out of his way, unaware of his own wound.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:36 pm
Haseo jumped back and focused on Rose's father then leapt at him again this time shooting lightning off of his six tails and shooting fire from his mouth

The area under xemnas started to glow and a wierd pattern lit up underneath as energy started to flow around him

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:41 pm
He dodged the attacks and sent attacks of his own to keep him busy. He also made mirage people appear and have them attack him. If he was on primal instinct, then he shouldn't know the difference, but the attacks they gave were real and with effect. Each one balacned out the other's weakness.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:46 pm
Haseo activated the darkness that his parents gace him and every attack was blocked by a wall of darkness, he looked back and forth memorizing the location of all his enemies and unleashed more attacks with the blades on the ends of his tails

Xemnas stopped chanting and rose from the ground, he reached into the center of the cirlce and pulled a blade from the earth then took up a fighting pose "Hold him down, so the blade can peirce him!" he yelled at Rose's father  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:50 pm
Rose's father growled, "I'm not this kids father!" He said protesting, but nevertheless he held Haseo down.

Rose's eyelids slowly opened, but she felt weak. She saw her dad. Is he okay with us? She thought and saw his wound, He's hurt... and Haseo...another rage... He should not get any new powers... She said laughing quietly inaudiably to herself.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:55 pm
Xemnas charged at Haseo with the blade in hand
User Image
he ran it straight towards Haseo's stomach but a wall of darkness blocked the blade "Its like the darkness has a mind of its own" Xemnas went back for another strike but Haseo got one of his tails loose and blocked the blade while trying to break free of her fathers grasp  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:58 pm
Rose looked at them, ad remembered how she had gotten rid of his other rage. "Xemnas..." Rose called weakly, "Can I do what I did last time to get rid of the rage... or at least you can attack him." She smiled weakly, holding onto her mother, "There is only darkness when there is light, what if there is no light?" She asked him, wondering whether Xemnas would be able to cathc on what she had said.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:07 pm
Xemnas knew exactly what she was thinking "It wont work, last time he wasnt in his true demon form, this time only the power of true holy flame will seal the beast away" he pointed the blade towards the sky and the moon grew brighter and a beam of concentrated light shot straight at the sword and the cold steel caught fire, it flickered back and forth glowing bright blue  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:09 pm
"Oh..." Rose said, "I can't touch that light." She said referring to her great-grandmother. "Well, you can bring him back, right?" Her head wasn't in it's proper place.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:23 pm
Xemnas just swung at Haseo and when the shadows came up to block the attack the blue flame quickly abolished the shadows and went straight through Haseo, the flame crashed over him but didnt burn him, instead he slowly reverted back to his human form and fell unconsious. Xemnas removed the blade and the flame died down and the sword turned to dust  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:26 pm
Rose's father nodded as he set Haseo down, "Alright, now. Let's go home." He said.

"But dad--"

"I'm not taking anything. You are under confinment until we know that Cassandra won't be a threat."

"And," her mother put in, "Until Haseo proves himself worthy to us."  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:45 pm
Xemnas stepped in "Can i try to persuade you to let Rose stay with Haseo?" Xemnas said "I can tell you exactly how he feels for her and the lengths he goes to to protect her"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:09 pm
Rose's father chuckled, "That's not going to cut it, sir." He said, then looked at him seriously, "Sure we went after them, but that is because he does not know the full extent of Cassandra's powers. We are under watch. Did you even see what just happened?" He sighed, "If Cassandra is let out, we will be the ones to blame and ..." He sighed, "Once Cassandra's out again, the only way to seal her is to kill her. And in order to kill her, we need to kill her host. Are you following me?" He said gravely. "I've worked under her before, when I was just a young boy and she was any ordinary grandmother. I also know how to kill her, but it requires certain spells, some that she made up herself. I don't want to end up killing my daughter." He looked at Xemnas.  

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

TheXUltimateXEvil

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:14 pm
Xemnas changed his expression "You must think im some sort of fool, i have lived since the creation of time itself, i have the ability to incenerate this whole continent in the blink of an eye, so Cassandra is no match for me and even if Rose dies i have the knowledge to bring her back..... withought her great grandmother" he looked at Rose's father intently but seriously and ready to attack if he tried to get away  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff