Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Pre monitored Shane's aura and kept herself there. Her wings appeared and also gave off white sparks; like when she was in two parts.
Her armor started to change color to white. The white spots on her wings became transparent and she gave off a healing glow, "Of course, inversion acts in other ways as well. It's just easier to go towards the darkness. Can you see it Shane? The light amidst the darkness in your soul? Don't you want to embrace it and nurture the light to become a powerful force to fight back the darkness?" For that time, it was like Pre was another being altogether, and the complete opposite of her title.

Tea watched what Pre was doing curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:29 pm
Shane blinked and slowly his eyes began to glow and flash through a rainbow on colors before returning to normal. Darkness surrounded him and began to slowly break apart. He winced as he felt more pain but did not stop...would not stop at all. He could see the light...and grabbed it...he felt the darkness...fading painfully fading...slowly fading. He winced again and finally with one loud sound...light burst from him and then silence...

Angelus watched with a small smile...

((I hate to leave you hanging but I got to get to class...XP))  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:33 pm
(Right)

Pre's silver glow remained and she watched Shane, "Have you defeated your darkness?" She asked. She knew that this was probably temporary, but it would certainly make him relatively normal for a while at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:14 pm

"Damn drunks...." Ean mumbled under his breath, "Why can't people drunk until their just buzzed?" Ean gulped down the final drops of his beer, and sat the mug down, finally feeling the buzz previously mentioned. "Ahh, I needed that." He said, leaning back.

Ean_arico

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:20 pm
Some Might Say...
"Because being drunk is fun until the hangover." Lupus said with a grin. "Oddly, I'm a quiet drunk, so I'm actually not being hypocritical." He continued to drink his dwarven ale.

[[This is the banner I've made up...]]
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:41 pm
((Back...))

Shane looked at her as the light died, "I think so...but I do wish I knew why my back hurts...right near my shoulder blades..."  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:47 pm
Pre's eyes narrowed slightly, but not in a mean way, "Then could you turn around?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:52 pm
Shane nodded and slowly turned around as he winced in pain again. He said nothing as he bit his tongue softly to keep from screaming. He could feel something moving right near his shoulder blades...  

SNDarkangel

Ean_arico

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:53 pm

((Thats actually really good!))
Ean looked around at the seedy crowd. He wanted to leave as soon as he could, he didn't feel safe. "When your finished that, I'm gonna hit the road. whether you do too or not is up to you." Ean said to Lupus.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:57 pm
Some Might Say...
[[Thank goodness for clip art and dA! ^^]]
"Meh, the road is always appealing." Lupus responded as he finished his flagon. He put it down on the counter with the coins to pay for tip and stood up, walking for the door. His gaze lingered upon the guy with Red and blue eyes. as he headed for the door.
...The Saddest of Pandas

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:00 pm
Pre read Shane's aura perfectly.
She was still glowing vividly. She placed her hand on where the problem was, to try and figure out how to deal with it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:04 pm
Shane did not look as he was hunched over slightly and in pain. "What...is...happening...to me?" Was all he could ask as he continued to wince in pain.  

SNDarkangel

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:08 pm
"Wing formation if I had to guess," Pre said, "If you really have Faerie blood in you like that guy says, then we're going to have to prepare a makeshift coming of age ceremony..." Pre glanced away, "But Feora is on Mythanos and I don't know any Faerie's from here..."
Tea spoke up, "You have enough power to proceed with it, and I can act as a witness," She said.
Pre sighed. She really didn't think she had what it took.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:09 pm
A bunch of the man's friends got up and walked over to Lyle, "Hey freak. Nobody beats down a Lychan without facing the whole pack." A bunch of them cracked their knuckles and punched at Lyle. Lyle dodged a couple, but he was hit hard in the face by one. He flew through the air, and landed smack on a table were one man just got up and left some coins. "Hah, what a feeble human. Bet his meat is nice and tender!"  

WolfCarson

Benji Bent

Versatile Hunter

11,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Rina 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:11 pm
Zero smiled to Tea and Kon hugged her "Hey Tea." She said and Zero simply smiled again...A lump in his neck kept him from saying somthing...He had thought alot about Tea lately and was almost to afraid to even look at her...

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games