Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:40 pm
"Yes that one is annoying," Rick said, "Kill him."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:40 pm
Lily chanced at glance at Mana. "I'm not sure how I'm going to do that," she yelled back and then went back to watching Lydia and Kir.
Lydia prusued Kir as he backed away and tried to surround him in one of her barriers, so he wouldn't get out bu things could get in. If Kir had been at full power, it would have taken quite a lot of energy, but because the black crystallis had weakened him, she had a better chance.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:42 pm
Kir tried to jump out of the barrier but it didn't work.
"I authorize it," Rick said to Kir, "Activate."
Magic was released from his body faster than the crystallis could nullify it. He started charging energy so he could break the barrier.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:46 pm
"No!" Lily yelled. She hated the thought of leaving Kir and Lydia behind, but they would have to if they were to live and not help Rick anymore. She looked to Bradley and Mana.
Lydia reinforced her barrier as best she could in preparation for Kir's attack.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:50 pm
As Kir was charging his attack, Rick looked to Lily, "Why bother even come here? Even if you get him back, his mind has been erased. There's no point unless you like loving a piece of meat that can't respond."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

The black crystallis missed, but Psadas hadn't entirely expected it to hit, especially at this distance. The stone hit the wall near Lily and made a small clinking sound. "Lily, won't you take my present? And I'd like you to have a little heart to hear with our dear old friend Kieran. It could be good for him." Psadas called over to Lily, hoping she would get his message. He could just tell her outright what to do since Rick would hear and command Kieran to move against it. So he hoped that Lily would get to pick up the stone he had kicked over and implant it near Kieran's heart.

Rick's order made Psadas laugh slightly and he shook his head. "Why shouldn't I side with them?" he called back with a laugh, still dancing around as he changed his song so the stone would become visable to Lily. "As I told Sparky, I don't like seeing women get hurt for no reason. I'm sure you'd understand if you didn't have two souls." It was an odd thing to say, but Rick was an odd thing to Psadas. As far as he could tell, the man didn't have a crystallis, and yet he still heard two songs coming from the man. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to Psadas, so two souls was the only thing he could think of.

((Ukyo, can Rick's minions still feel emotions? And if they do, does Rick feel all the emotions of his minions?))

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:52 pm
Some Might Say...
Archereus nodded to Rick and turned his sights on the musician again. At one time, the assassin loaded five arrows and launched them, concentrating on each of them. They all faded mid flight, zeroing in on the man's senses, ready to eliminate each and every one of them. These weren't like the arrow he had sent flying earlier. That one had been to eliminate the creation of something to be sensed, these were to eliminate the detection for their target.
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:55 pm
Lily picked up the stone that Psadas had kicked over to her. She could guess what the muscian meant by it, even if she didn't like. However, they didn't have many options. While Kir was charging his attack, Lily ran to the Barrier he was in and reahced through it, trying to press the second black crystallis into Kir, by his heart.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:58 pm
At that exact moment, Kir's magic completely ceased. His blank eyes closed and he fell forward.
Guards started to pour into the room to drug the intruders.
"We need to get outta here!" Bradley cried.
A portal created by Rachel formed not too far away from Lily.

(His minions have no emotions or soul, and Rick can't feel the pain if they are hurt/killed. He is aware when they are killed but that's it)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:00 pm
"I know, go!" Lily told him, dropping the crystallis as Kir fell forward. He was still inside Lydia's barrier. She looked at Lydia, Mana and Bradley in turn. Durrahn was in her pocket, so she was safe, mostly. Then she looked to Psadas. "Are you coming?" she asked.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

KelpMonger
Crew

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:00 pm
Some Might Say...
Chronarch blinked at the portal, wondering if Rick would do anything to stop them. The knight sure as hell wasn't going to unless ordered.
[[I'mma gone very very soon.]]
User Image
...The Saddest of Pandas

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:02 pm
"Destroy that rift now!" Rick commanded. The guards fired tranquilizer darts at the group.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:04 pm
Lily grabbed Bradley and mana and shoved them towards the portal. She looked to Psadas for his answer.
Lydia fired shards of light magic at the guards and their darts, in hopes of stopping them. She moved kir towards the portal.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

Psadas watch the man on the opposite side of the chamber draw and subseqently fire five arrows at him. Except, like the first time, four of the arrows vanished. The fifth, on the other hand, simply turned completely black. Psadas didn't want to be hit by an arrow, regardless of what color it was, so he simply jumped back on top of Lydia's cage again, continuing his dance up there. "Missed me, missed me, now you have to kiss me." Psadas chimed like a school kid from the cage with a laugh. It felt good to be having this much fun again.

At Lily's question, Psadas turned and bowed to the woman. "No, I don't think I'll be coming. I have to wait for my beloved Desmona, after all." he called back as he stood up again. "Perhaps we'll meet again though and that time you'll have to drink with me. I won't take no for an answer." It may have seemed like a hopeless situation for Psadas, what with Rick, Chronarch, Archereus, and a whole slew of guards, but Psadas had a knack for getting out of trouble. He was a hunter, after all.

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:09 pm
Lily nodded and then pushed her friends through the portal. Then she turned and grabbed Lydia's wrist, pulling her that why. Lydia moved Kir through the portal and then went to follow Lily through it.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games