Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:11 am

Akira backflipped off of the ball of wind and formed some handsigns has he disappeared in a gale of wind. "Kaze Shunshin no Jutsu (Wind Instantaneous Body Skill)"
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Glaring at the three while she made the clone he had a water clone rush by Spike throwing him towards the real Raiden, who grabbed his wrist stopping him and used Thunder Body Flicker Technique (also known as the lightning instantaneous body skill), vanishing in a flash of light with himself and Spike. Just as they left the explosion went off decimating everyone in the area that was close to the explosion, not to mention the sandstorm that Zeramaru used.

((poor detachi lol, probably under water/explosion/sandstorm...))

Shruikan Tenshi

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:13 pm

((if he's underwater, if should protect him from the explosion and sandstorm))
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:36 pm

((dude please think logically I am not there anymore my power over the sandstorm will be gone and the sand will just fall to the ground.

and that the sandstorm is a genjutsu))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 2:44 pm

havockboy

Zeramaru looked down and saw that he had a few following them. Zeramaru made a few handseals of his own.

"Suna Arashi no Shinto (Deadly Sand Storm)" Seemingly from inside Zeramaru and his puppets emerged lots of sand then its started swirling into a sandstorm consuming the entire area around Zeramaru it was kicking up all sorts of debris like portions of the building's frame some bricks and lots of sand.

You would have trouble seeing through it hearing in it and breathing could be troublesome for the sand in the air.

((Are you sure about that? Doesn't looks like a genejutsu))
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:01 pm

(( SEEMINGLY!!!! I am a genjutsu user I make my genjutsus look real cause you people will just meta-game and know it is a genjutsu then release it.

I am tired of that so there I JUST MAKE MY GENJUTSU REAL so that is what you will think then i'll say its a genjutsu when i am done.

WELL YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO THINK IT IS REAL SO THERE!!! ))

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:09 pm

((yeah, hes right. Only sharingan users would be able to tell the difference really. but um, nomore occ? people get mad if theres lot of it))
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 3:13 pm

Zeramaru stood on the bird then said "I'll go ahead just follow me"
Zeramaru pulled the puppets to ram him and he flew to the direction where the hokage was.

"Tenkuu Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Walking on Air)!" Zeramaru said as he took a step on the air and did a double jump.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:08 pm

((my door better still be standing Masumi, you promised!))
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:17 pm

After he dodged the attack, Detachi stood next Akira. "What now?" he asked.

Detachi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:18 pm

((dude your way behind.....))
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:52 pm

((I know that.))
Detachi ran to the gates to meet up with the other shinobi.

Detachi

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 5:09 pm

Reiko jumped onto the remains of her office and surveyed the remains village. She couldn't detect any fighting going on at the moment.
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:03 pm

He walks to where the hokage's office once stood. He didn't see Reiko right away from the angle he was at and was thinking of other things. He looked at the debries and leftovers of the building. He curses silently. "Damn it....if they never ran from here....I should of done more to prevented this. I'm sorry Reiko....well....then again I don't know if she knows I am alive since Spike somehow got them out, though left me behind. Regardless....alot of work will have to be done to fix this village once more" He said, sighing deeply as he stood there, remembering the fight that took place here between himself and the two female ninjas that were attacking. He picked up a stone and crushed it to dust in his hand.

((lol, that part is true for reiko doesn't know if Raiden got out or not. But wow this is gonna be alot of work to fix XP lol))

Shruikan Tenshi

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:24 pm

After a while of thought he turned to leave, but noticed Reiko looking around. He sighed with relief that she was safe and he walked over to her. He paused for a moment before saying. "...I'm sorry...about the village. Everyone is safely evacuated before the explosion. I am relieved that your alive. " He said, trying to sound happy but it bothered him about what had befell the village
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games