Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:50 pm

((No dark you do truly have this wrong. I said that I did once respect you, but lately you have been causing much drama in the NUR. Mito just banned you and then this happened of course im going to be angry. This all happened it what like a 3 or 4 day period. so I get Pm's from 2 people saying they want to quit the NUR and gaia because of you. Well thats screwed up. When Hanzo and Susumu had our fight in the main forum I really respected you as a great Rp'er and a good person. I really don't care about respect because also like i said in the begining when I blew up, that this is an RP nothing more. I would of wished you made better decisions. Because you have not only 2 people wanting to quit but easily 3 now. This is a waste of time))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:52 pm

both of you just stop, this is worthless, Dark you need to take things to PM when you are discussing things, and not get personall or rude... I know i do it, but i'm a d**k head.

Eris just cool down and role-play everything will get better, and this will all blow over easily if you both just relax

Havok-Trance

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:54 pm

((you know what just stop i am taking the medical jutsu from my character and if you change the five tails powers I want my gold back I PAYED 15K FOR THOSE POWERS did anyone have a problem when kit HAD the powers I already talked to him and am going to follow a path that he thinks wouldn't be to over powered Jeez you people sometimes really URK me, and i didn't do anything besides making a balanced character from now on i will just stivk to elemental ninjutsu and my hyuuga taijutsu okay))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:00 pm

(Today is my one year aniversity in gaia. Feb 18 same as Gaia)

xPhi-Phix

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:01 pm

(Irish stop right where you are, don't start whining as well you are going to annoy the ******** out of me if you do. You don't attack someones oppinion but I will come up with a fair way to balance the 5 tail, I think it should be that you have to gain the elements one at a time, not just get them, because thats noobish.. We never had that problem with Kit because most of us never knew, he didn't talk about it)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:06 pm

((The only time I have ever use a element besides my two (Wind and earth) was when I was in demon form when I can cause natural dissasters for each tail a new elemental dissaster okay and I was saying to stopp arguing I didn't want to say this but most crew and vc are losing my respect becase there heads get a little bigger and they fight about everything this is the first time I have ever had a problem and it was asimple thing that was dragged out okay jeez))

irishshamrock12

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:08 pm

((my main problem right now is that you just payed for the demon...you didn't rp for it...I'm about at the point of saying all demons right now should send me an rp sample so i can grade you all. It just ugh...you wont have to get your money back or anything Irish, just be more careful with the demon, you are using it too much and using it in a way that is attracting too much attention. I'm done here. I'm sorry everybody))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 pm

((I am sorry to and I will make the rp sample for you if you want I have no problem proving myself and I am sorry if the small thing that i didn't like at all then got this big))

irishshamrock12

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:12 pm

Nina got her information now. she only need to find this zeramaru person now. she then turn and ran out to find another village.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Kimimaru scurried back to the wall, his clothes where in an arwy. He had a few spots with blood dribbled down them. Seeing the chaos of the group he walked up to them. "Is everyone ok around here? Nothing serious?

Shin Defender of Light

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:14 pm

(Hey, listen Personally, i cna't stand any of the VC or Crew, they piss me off, their a bunch of scawbaling chickens, i ignore evrything snowwy or bambi or the others say, because like i said, i'm a d**k head. But lets just all relax, and forget this happened.)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm

((Thats half the reason why I left this whole RP, everyone argueing...and I couldnt find anyone to fight.))

Shin Defender of Light

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:25 pm

hector rouge
(Hey, listen Personally, i cna't stand any of the VC or Crew, they piss me off, their a bunch of scawbaling chickens, i ignore evrything snowwy or bambi or the others say, because like i said, i'm a d**k head. But lets just all relax, and forget this happened.)

((Well I like you I heven't seen you pull any of that and i still respect you but when people blow their cool it just URKS me

do i need to take the medical off my profile i mean seriously its not overpowering me))
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:30 pm

Sypher blinked in amusement and shouted out "Hey you people looking for Zeramaru, he's right there!." Sypher simply pointed at the relaxing puppet and smiled.

M o k i F a i r y

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games