Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:29 pm

Samara tilted her head a bit, considering the girl for a moment. "What are you looking to learn, Ms. Sheir?" she asked. "And please...have a seat. Make yourself comfortable."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:30 pm

His eyes narrowed to slits as if shooting invisble arrowheads of the same width. Neph sits back, thinking about a few things. "Alright. One guess huh." He places one leg over his and nods one time. "Power. It's what everyone wants."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:33 pm

Amara removed her cloak. She had never been seen by the public, so nobody knew she was the daughter of Nas and Monet. "To be honest...I want to hone my fighting skills" she said. "I also read that you once was a light user...maybe you can teach me how to use it as well...its an element I've always been fascinated with." she said calmly.

Keliah smirked. "Ding...ding..ding!!! You're right Nephilis!!! Now we can do this one of two ways...you release your posittion of Tenshu and annex into Kilitia, giving me the residue's whereabouts....or well you dont want to know the other way" she said, her eyes slited as well.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:40 pm

Samara could see the resemblance, but did not mention it, especially on the off-chance that she was wrong. "I was a light user, but that was quite a long time ago, my dear," she said. "And if you haven't the natural affinity for it, I'm afraid it would just be a waste of time. The fighting, however, I believe I or Nephilis might be able to help you with. After all, he was the one who helped train me."

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:42 pm

Amara looked at her. "Well i've been doing a lot of reading and according to history there were people who could wield all 6 natural elements, you know, earth,wind,water,fire,darkness and light...by shifting their auras and meditatiing, so aquiring light shouldnt be a problem. But i am very open to learning new things" she said.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:45 pm

(That's a damn good ultimatum. I had a hard time choosing.)

"Well said, Keliah." Nephilis stood from his chair and walked to the kitchen window. His plate still sat on the table untouched and now cold. "I haven't a clue what's gotten into you, but this is something. Your political tactics are something for a young one, but still you've met a flaw." He turns and sits on the window sill. "Do you think I'm going to give that classified info to you let alone give up Tenshu? I love you dearly and I know you know, but this is absurd. The other way I'm going to guess is a war. You think you can mobilize troops at such a young age? You're not a leader, but good try though." He walks past her beginning to open the massive doors. "You're scare tactics need work for future takeovers. And tell Christaan I said hi for me."

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:50 pm

((thanks i try twisted ))

Keliah looked at Nephilis as he walked off. Serenity was in complete control. The dark phoenix was activated as her eyes turned black. She extended her hand forcing the door closed and pulling Nephilis back to her. "I wasn't done yet..." she said looking him into his eyes..."Whether you give it to me or take it, im not leaving anywhere empty handed...and you know what Nephilis...I dont need a ******** army" she said harshly.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:52 pm

Samara nodded. "That is true. So, tell me, my dear. What affinities have you shown so far? What is the extent of your current training?" she asked.

The Lacey Bear

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:55 pm

"Well as far as my elemental...I control Magma,lava, whatever that relates to earthly activity" she said. "I've trained in Herbecca, and I've done apprenticeships in smaller nations" she said.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:58 pm

Nephilis turned around after the door shut and noticed that Keliah was much more than she seemed. "I wasn't done eating that omelette either..." He rested his fist by his side and looked at Keliah seriously now. "Listen, I don't want to hurt you." he said powering up to a moderate level. He couldn't feel her aura because she was no longer using any. He had to go by ear and sight on this one. "You've changed I see. What's gotten into you Keilah? You were never this...crazy." Nephilis was slowly growing fearful of the outcome of this fight.

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:01 pm

Tezu stood there and sighed.."You know.. maybe later.." as Tezu opened a portal to his home and walked on through and closing the gate as he walked passed several of his papers on his desk......

Tori was sitting there sleeping..like a baby..drool on his desk.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:02 pm

Keliah's eyes darkened. "Oh so you are powering up...getting defensive ey?" she asked as vains were made evident in her face. She looked at him. "I hate that name...DONT call me that...Im Serenity" she said..."And Im NOT crazy" she said as things in the kitchen began to disenegrate. Her power had grown immensly and this was just her telekenisis that was shattering things on a molecular scale,the table now nothing but splinters.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Maha clone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:10 pm

Riko blushed. "I'll be fine.." She looked through over the desert. "Alright... let's go..." She started walking through the desert, thinking a little. "I am really happy your my boyfriend, Kessaris... I mean it's really cool that you actually took an interest in me when I haven't come from royal blood."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:13 pm

"I'm happy to have you as a girlfriend too Riko." He smiled at her brightly, but is then hit with a wae of aura so fierce, he falls back as if hit by an invisible vehicle. He rises, a little dazed and looks to Tenshu worredly. "Dearest Riko...we should hurry. I have a bad feeling about this."

~~~

Nephilis looked at Serenity and was set on pins and needles. ~How am I supposed to hurt her without hurting Keliah? Goddamn it!~ Strategies began to flow like water through broken dams, but they all involved physical combat. Something he wanted direly to avoid. Soon after, he realizes what she's doing. Destroying things all around. If she wasn't stopped, there would be more that just good furniture getting destroyed. "Fine. So be it. I know you can heal..." he assured himself. With a flick of his wrist, the spliters that were once a long table shot at her like tiny bullets from a tommy gun with a spare clip. ~Keliah! Are you in there!!~

~~~

"..."

It watches the scene unfold before it's eyes and neither a smile nor scowl crosses. Eyes that could burn holes through the most adamant of souls looked through the clear glass as it popped unhidering it's view. It's fist crackles like silent thunder and it's eyes narrow. She who it had been looking after so long had finally been taken over by something foreign, almost alien and it did not like it one bit. The actions of Serenity peturbed him and light began to bend. It put it's faith in Nephilis for the time being, showing it's benevolence to the both of them.

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:18 pm

.....hmmmm.... was Keliah's thoughts, she was powerless to get back in control. There was no way to get her back except from the help of herself. Which could even take years. "Aughh" she yelled letting tears come out of her face, crying. She then began to laugh manicaly. SHe liquified herself as the splinters fell to the ground. It seemed as if Keliah and Nephilis was in a time vortex, everything was slowed down, so nothing or nobody would interrupt what was going on, they wouldnt even notice it. She then looked at Nephilis as she extended her hands creating a magnetised aura around him as different metal objects were hurled at him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games