Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:14 am
"If I don't puke you don't get to." Puff said looking over toward Forte.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:52 pm
"Didn't you hear me??!" Forte' said in a frenzy. "Where getting a bit close to the---"  

2ndLtHavoc

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:21 pm
"I heard ya. And I ain't stoppin'."' the Forklift honked.

"You heard the vehicle, get off or shut up." Puff said before kicking off of the forklift and landing on the ground, skidding to a halt.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:53 pm
Forte' leaps off the stove, landing in a roll and snapping his guitar in two. "NO! My guitar!!"  

2ndLtHavoc

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:38 pm
Leil wondered whether shorting out a sentient forklift would count against her on her Examination... and decided it probably wasn't worth finding out. so rather than risk her neck jumping from the hay wire machine onto concrete and whatever else was scattered on the ground behind the palace, Leil ducked and hung on, achieving a position that would keep her out of the way of almost any debris the rampaging device kicked up or tore down, saying mostly to herself, "I think I'll shut up."
And she did.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:14 pm
With a heart-stopping crash the crazed forklift smashed right into the kitchen of Plushie Palace. Debris of the plushie design flew like scared geese as it struck, causing the entire palace to shake violently. For a minute it looked like the whole thing would collapse, but after a while it righted itself and looked relatively normal, if you ignore the slight tilt and humungous gaping hole in the wall.
"I'm so dead," Forte' said, heart sinking.  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:03 pm
As the massive oven and forklift crashed into his kitchen, doppleDanish looked up and reached out a finger towards the rapidly approaching monstrosity.
The single finger made contact with the massive oven and all momentum within it halted.

"For truth, justice, and the plushie way..." he muttered as the oven made contact with the ground.

The building leaned over and a massive hole was left behind where the forklift had crashed through.

doppleDanish quickly took control of the situation.
"You," his finger pointed at the forklift, "take the old oven away."
His thumb jerked towards the scrap metal and plushie that used to be an oven. He hefted the new one in his arms and placed it in the ideal spot for it in the kitchen.

With a hop, a skip, and a jump, he was clinging to the side of the massive rent in the fabric of the Palace.

"Your delivery time was sloooooooooooooooooooow! And you left me with more work to do!"
He made a pouty face as he pulled a massive needle and thread from thin air and started sewing the building back together. Well, it was more like darning, really.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:11 pm
Leil hopped off the lift, picking stuffing from her clothes. "I'm not dead." She said as she did so, replying to Forte'. "I think that bodes well. For me at least. Possibly for you, since you don't LOOK dead." She then looked around. "I'm hungry, now that I think about it." And off she went to rummage in the giant refrigerator until she had what she needed to make a 'Dagwood' style sandwich... minus the black olive.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:37 pm
Forte' walked inside the palace and sat at a table. Carefully he pulled his beloved guitar out of his bag. It was rent clean in two. Such damage could never be fixed. He could feel its sadness radiating off of it, it would never play again. Forte' almost shed a tear as he situated it in a more guitar-like shape. He felt as though he had just lost a best friend.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:03 pm
doppleDanish finished repairing the massive hole in the wall and tightened it until the Palace stood straight and tall once more. Then he walked out into the main room, only to see Forte' sitting at a table that radiated pure unadulterated grief.

"This will not do in the Plushie Palace! I have a plan to restore this sad little one!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:58 pm
Forte' looked up. "But h-how? I know instruments, and this, th-this is beyond rep-pair!" And thats when it hit him. He was talking to a strange furry creature that just lifted a massively heavy oven into a room with one hand and then sewed a building back together. "B-but if you want to try," Forte' said, moving out of the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:05 pm
doppleDanish shook his head.
"I cannot repair him. I will leave that up to you."
He lifted an appraising eye and grinned softly at Forte'.
"But he can be fixed. You just need the right ingredients!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:55 am
Hesitantly, for he had a strange feeling this was going to become very complicated, Forte' asked, "What do I n-need?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:46 am
"First, you need the Flour of the Dragon Gods!"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:05 am
Forte' studied doppleDanish. He didnt look like he was joking. "Uh, where am I going to find that?"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games