Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:58 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was still holdint her close as possible as he felt Ari's chakra invade his body and simply sighed,"So how is it my fault that you didn't capture me? Shouldn't you blame Cloud? They didn't care that I had captured you and then from my sources they even hunted you down those pieces of s**t!" Arekku burst out as his body was turning green as he stayed still holding her,"Ari I have respect of you, your a strong willed person! And even in this situation you won't give up! Even now as you poison me I feel someone strong and powerful! So stop being an effing baby and calm down to listen to me! I want you! I think your someone that can more than help my village!" Arekku yelled out as he was holding her though his body became warmer she would notice his blood dripping down expelling poison while his wound was healing and re-opening,"Though since this is my fault let me make it up to ya as well protect ya." Arekku whispered as his cool assertive self change to someone more shy and timid as he said those words to her quietly.

Arekku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Don't worry........ I'll only die smiling...."
"Even if You don't blink... There is no way to see me."
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:08 pm

Welcome to アリアナ 出血すること Ariana Shuketsu & Ariana Shuketsu-Suru

1ページ:

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................`~` [Theme Song:] `~`

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nindo: "It's not what it seems, its what it is."
User Image~User Data~

Physical Description: {F is Front, B is Back, & 2nd is second style.} ...Body:...Hair:...Eyes:...Mouth:...Teeth:...Nails:
Height: 5'7" Weight: 135...........................................................................`F`.......F/B.....`~`.......`~`.........`~`......`~`
ピアスとリボン Shita tsukitosu large Piercings & Ribbons:...........................`B`.......2nd.....
*E, L, EB, *N, T, *BB, S~, R, T, & C~, B, P, BC~, FA~, & L~ ::;Hell(地獄) medical mask & Headband(鉢巻き);:: Black, c0 fiber, w/twin crescent moon symbol, & 2 dots of blood.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageOutfit 1: :;Top;: ::Skirt & Belt:: :.Heels.:. Outfit 2::;Under;: ::Top:: :,Bottom,: :.Heels & Stockings.:
Kami no ke hasami kiru:

"just shut up!"
Ariana yelled, as she broke his loosened grip from when he had been poisoned. she took a few steps away and using her thumb she swiped the blood off. She sighed turning around and leaning her forearms and head against the wall she growled. Her arms a bit then slammed back against the ******** muttered softly as she began to realize what Shorojin had done. On the desk still was her sister eating pop corn as she watched the drama.
"That ******** son of a b***h screwed me over?"
Ariana asked her self silently thinking about Kazuo.
"After all that I've done f-for h-him?"
Her voice broke broke as she spoke as if you could hear she was about to cry for once.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:16 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku felt some poison still in his system as it made him dizzy as he started walking to Ari who seem to calm down now as he walked over to her he was quiet now an was just staring at her sadly as he heard her voice becoming more shrill and sad as he just was in front of her as he put her head on his shoulder gently,"Just let it all out." Arekku said gently now,"I know I'm not the best person to say this to you..." Arekku said quietly.

Arekku's Theme:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:27 pm

1ページ:

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................`~` [Theme Song:] `~`

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Nindo: "It's not what it seems, its what it is."
User Image~User Data~

Physical Description: {F is Front, B is Back, & 2nd is second style.} ...Body:...Hair:...Eyes:...Mouth:...Teeth:...Nails:
Height: 5'7" Weight: 135...........................................................................`F`.......F/B.....`~`.......`~`.........`~`......`~`
ピアスとリボン Shita tsukitosu large Piercings & Ribbons:...........................`B`.......2nd.....
*E, L, EB, *N, T, *BB, S~, R, T, & C~, B, P, BC~, FA~, & L~ ::;Hell(地獄) medical mask & Headband(鉢巻き);:: Black, c0 fiber, w/twin crescent moon symbol, & 2 dots of blood.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageOutfit 1: :;Top;: ::Skirt & Belt:: :.Heels.:. Outfit 2::;Under;: ::Top:: :,Bottom,: :.Heels & Stockings.:
Kami no ke hasami kiru:

Arekku would soon start to see black and begin to bleed from his mouth and nose. Ariana turned around slowly looking to him.
"So you thought it'd be just all fun and games trying to bomb my village with me in it, and here you have the audacity to lie to me even when you are dying."
Ariana steps up to Arekku, which wasn't a smart thing because the next stage was vomiting without warning.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:35 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku saw darkness though his resistance to poison was strong as his chakra and angel chakra was now transferring it to only one part of his body though it was slow before they would start to expel it.
He looked up and his eye seem deep and just uncaring as he walked up to her and was staring at her back. "I'm a liar that's for sure though I don't care really, cause I'm really a monster and I always will be no matter what I try to do." Arekku said as his stage two of his bloodline activated from his emotions.
Arekku felt his stomach stirring up as he was standing there but he hold it back,"Though I don't want ya to understand me and I really don't care, though if you really feel like I wronged you or something I'm here right now trying to do something............." Arekku said calmly as he was feeling that the poison might take a toll to his system but he was fighting it strongly,"Plus b***h you won't get rid of me so easily." Arekku said smirking at her proudly to try to prove to her that her poison was nothing to him though he was having trouble getting rid of it at the moment as a heavy shadow cast over Arekku.

Arekku's Theme:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:44 pm

1ページ:

User Image~User Data~

Kami no ke hasami kiru:

As it fought the poison his vision would come back and go awayas if the lights in the room were flickering on and off. Ariana slapped Arekku, then threw a needle on the ground next to him.
"Just ******** take it and leave me a lone."
Within the needle was her blood. The only true cure for he was now the poison itself.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:48 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku didn't bother to look at it,"I don't wanna ******** take it unless you join Grass." Arekku said to her as he stood in front of her still not wavering or anything, but really feeling his insides burning as his chakra was tied with the poison at the moment,"I'm in no position to ask ya for a favor at the moment, but I bet I can make it up to you if you stayed here." Arekku said simply as he was staring at her though time to time his vision left him.

Arekku's Theme:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm

1ページ:

User Image~User Data~

Kami no ke hasami kiru:

"what?"
Ariana turned back around slowly taking a single to Arekku.
"Make it up to me? You think you can rid of what I had to go through with your 'good' deeds?"
Ariana slid her black shirt down as pink marks and bruises could be seen. In the background her sister whistled like she were a male in a strip club, for comedy's sake of course.
"I went through hell ever since that day you decided to try to kill us. I have marks in places I can't even show you!"
Ariana yelled as her sister scratched her head in confusion
"eh what?"
She said in a regular tone but like everything else she had been doing, it was ignored by Ariana.

Bodhisattva Empress

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:01 pm

User Image
Tetsuo Hideki
The Wise Tree of Grass

”I wish to peer into that mind of yours…”

Tetsuo nodded to the bird "Please ask him to come here." He turned to his wife "Please stay here, somethings happening." He said as he left hearing plants talking of cannibalism.

”Let’s see what I can pick apart”
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:03 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku walked over to her, his healing abilities where something else as any of the fresh one started to disappear from her back,"I had my reasons to do what I did, though I wasn't trying to kill you, if you haven't notice I have faster attacks that would of done that." Arekku said as he still felt like crap,"And no I'm not planning to do good deeds or anything like that, I don't believe sins are cleared up....... But I wanna try help ya at least, if not I will regret it." Arekku said as some marks were done except for the old ones.
As he just turned her around suddenly, "Though I'm persistent so I'm not dropping this no matter what. I made up my mind I want you to be part of Grass, with your sister as well." Arekku said as he suddenly was bowing down though it seemed awkward like if it was the first time Arekku doing it yet he was trying,"What do you think Ariana and Ari?" Arekku asked.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:08 pm

1ページ:

User Image~User Data~

Kami no ke hasami kiru:
As he bowed Ari put down the pop corn and stuck his butt with the needle. While Ariana stood before him in disgust. Ariana put her shirt back on and turned around. <******** you!"
Ariana said simply as Ari pulled the needle out, grabbed her pop corn and followed Ariana.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:15 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

Arekku was surprise that his butt was stabbed as he straighten up suddenly and was feeling better now. As Arekku grabbed her hand suddenly trying to stop ********>" Arekku whispered to himself he didn't know what more to say at the moment he just knew he didn't wanna let the girl in front of him go all of a sudden. He was sure he wasn't pitying her there was something about her,"Stop trying to act strong now! It's not a way to live happy..." Arekku said to her as he wasn't really holding her tightly just gentle enough to stop her from leaving.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:19 pm

1ページ:

User Image~User Data~

Kami no ke hasami kiru:

"Let it go you selfish jerk, we have nothing here to discuss."
Ariana flicked her wrist and kept walking. She opened the door and walked out closing it behind her. As Ari ran into the door and fell back. Sitting on the ground she rubbed her head then stood up opened the door and followed behind.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:26 pm

User Image

~*Nokutisu Arekkusu*~
User Image
Phantom God

He was there for a moment then the next second he wasn't to sure what to do except act in impulse as he suddenly appeared in front of her as he decided to see if the reason he didn't wanna let her leave was what he thought earlier,"Your right I'm a selfish person!" Arekku yelled as he suddenly picked her up, then pushing her to the wall, and was kissing her on the lips again though this time he was doing it for no real reason he just wanted to do it.

Arekku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:35 pm

1ページ:

User Image~User Data~

Kami no ke hasami kiru:

Ariana screamed a bit as he lifted her, she kicked for a bit as she started hitting Arekku's back.
"What-part-of...."
Before she could finish her back hit the wall and her lips were sealed with a kiss. Ariana tured her head away breaking the kiss once again and and trying to pry him off by pressing her hands against his chest.
"What the hell is your problem!?"
Ariana yelled losing her temper as her back pressed against the wall.
"Are you trying to get charged for sexual assault!?"
Ari sat outside seeing Arekku bring Ariana back in. She really didn't have the patience for this or the energy so she sat outside and waited. At first it was all jokes but then it necame too much
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games