Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:46 pm
"that's all right. not many people get it on the first try" the teacher said encouragingly.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:33 pm
Quen smiled and gave a small nod. He picked up his things and went into the hallway. Once the door was closed, he began practicing. He didn't care if he was out here for hour after grueling hour. He would pass today!

Determined, he began with cloning. "Come on!" he said to himself. Forming the handsign, he attempted the jutsu. There! A puff of smoke and there was his exact image! But when he went to give his clone a high five, it exploded violently in his face. "Ok, *cough* not what I'd hoped for, next one." (2/3)

He shook his head to clear any distraction and focussed on transformation. He reimagined his teacher and did the sign. After the smoke cleared, he looked at himself in the reflection of his hand mirror. He was pretty close, but not quite convincing. (2/3)

Ok, last one. He pulled out his wooden sword and set it on the other side of the hallway. Focussing all he had on that object, he gave it a shot. He had reapeared directly next to the sword, but the sword hadn't moved an inch. (2/3)

He'd just have to train harder.  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:31 pm
Quen sat on the hall floor and cleared his hea. He closed his eyes to regain a sense of himself. For a moment, he just sat and meditated. Remember why you're doing this, he thought to himself. Quen opened his eyes and stood up.

Without hesitation, he quickly performed the hand sign. A clone appeared in a puff of smoke. (3/3) The clone struck out at Quen and Quen quickly formed a hand sign and used the replacement jutsu to swap places with his sword behind the clone. (3/3) The clone caught the sword and spun to hit Quen with it. Quen ducked the strike and made another clone. He then formed a third handsign and transformed into a sword. (3/3) The clone grabbed Quen and swung him in his sword form at the first clone. The clone vanished in a cloud. The remaining clone tossed both swords into the air. Quen undid both jutsus. The clone vanished and Quen resumed his form. He caught his sword mid air and put it in his sheeth. Now why couldn't his teacher have seen THAT?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:16 pm
Quen returned to the class room. It was getting late in the day. He needed to finish this.

With much improved speed, he formed a hand sign and a clone appeared in front of him. Quen threw a kunai at it that embeded itself in the teacher's desk. The clone swung its own kunai, but Quen, his hands practically blurred, performed a replacement jutsu. The kunai struck a desk. Quen had appeared a few feet behind the clone. The clone dropped the kunai he was holding and drew out a second. With the speed of a Weapons class ninja, the clone threw the kunai at Quen. Quen ducked, and the kunai was heading for the teacher.

Quen smiled to himself. The kunai embeded in the teacher's desk transformed in a puff of smoke into the original Quen. He'd trained his reflexes for years, so catching the kunai by looping his index finger into the loop end was no problem. He caught it and used its inertia to spin it back arround and fire it towards the clone. It was a dead shot. The clone vanished in a puff of smoke. The other clone stood and bowed before dissapearing as well.

It may have been a little late, but Quen hoped he'd earned himself enough extra credit to pass. He didn't even turn to face the teacher. He didn't want to move until the proctor had declared his fate: pass or fail.  

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:05 pm
The teacher Just smiled and opened a drawer on the desk. He pulled out a headband and handed it to the kid. "You pass" he said smiling "We don't have that many people any way, so good luck out there. I hope you make as wonderful a gennin as you were a student" he then sat back in his chair and turned on his music again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:57 pm
Maki Stepped into the room his movement was blocky and his expression was blank a trait he normally had.

"uneventful."

He muttered as he looked around the room.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

astrenose

Quotable Explorer

6,225 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:24 pm
Quen looked at his teacher, ecstatic. He picked up the headband and hung it loosely arround his neck like his brother. Smiling for the first time in a long time, he turned to his teacher. "I won't disapoint you." He bowed quickly and said, "Thank you, master," before departing to wait for the one that would train him. He walked past the bored looking new student and wondered if he would see him again in the near future. The thought passed quickly. He couldn't wait to see what his trainer was like!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

"One day I'll fly away..."

xxxxHe smiled, as he finally returned to his home. News of his father resigning from being a King also made things much... easier. He was no longer the tyrants son. He was just a little boy.

"..Fly... fly... away..."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:39 pm
Academy Teaching Clone
There was a muffled thud outside of the room, and a mile word of frustration. The door was pushed open by a foot, then a hand snaked down and picked up something from the floor. The rest of the body attached to the foot entered the room, revealing a young looking man. Shaggy silver hair framed a face with gray eyes with gold flecks within them, on top of a scarred, tanned body that was wearing only a dark green trench coat and black trousers. The man was holding several scrolls in his arms, which he set down on the main desk in the classroom as he moved to the blackboard. On it, he wrote out characters in Katakana that when read, translated to Ronnel. He turned around and sat in the desk, propping his feet up on it.
"Yo. I'm the temporary instructor for this class. Come on up and see me when you are ready to learn." His gold-flecked eyes drifted closed.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxNasca smiled, and ran up to the man. ''Daddy told me the procedure! Teach me the three basic jutsu, then promote me! Please please please PLEASE!?'' He said, with a sad look on his face...

[He's only 5... so..]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:48 pm
Academy Teaching Clone
The Shadow Clone opened his eyes up as he turned to regard the child with incredulity. How this kid had gotten out of his house to come here, he didn't know. But... he sighed and sat up, shifting his feet to the floor.
"Alright kid, listen up. Before I think about teaching you techniques, I want to make sure that you can even use chakra. So, close your eyes, put your hands together like this," the clone put its hands together into the ram seal, hands clasped with the index and middle fingers of both extremities outstretched. "Then gather try to see your energy ok?" He wasn't being condescending - he had seen other people just as young trying to learn and become shinobi, and had in fact taught a small girl of only four years the basic techniques when he had been wandering the Elemental Nations.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:55 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxHe smiled, and nodded. He made the ram seal, and began to gather his energy. It was clearly visible, and looked perfectly fine. Due to being taught as a shinobi from both his father and his angel since birth -- it was done with no difficulty. ''Next?''

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:29 pm
Academy Teaching Clone
The clone chuckled before turning to the board. There was something about the child that seemed both familiar and yet strange, but the clone wouldn't make a fuss about it unless a problem arose. It picked up a piece of chalk from the tray in front of the board and sketched a series of handseals on the board, then tapped under it as he turned back to the child.
"These are the seals you will need for the Bunshin no Jutsu. I want you to tell me about it, then practice the technique."

((Basically, I'm helping you in the 3 posts you need to make to learn the technique. Tell my clone what the Bunshin does for the first, practice for the second, then finish the technique for the third post.))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image
User Image

xxxxHe smiled, and gave a thumbs up. ''Okay! Well, it creates a clone of yourself... but it's not real. It's an illusion. Anyways!'' He sighed, and began to practice. 1/3

He slowly made the handsigns, began to focus his chakra, slowly tunneling it through his veins, before yelling '' Bunshin no Jutsu!'' It was... decent, though incomplete. He blushed a little in embarrassment... that was not what he wanted his teacher to see. 2/3

Finally, he did the same once again. The handsigns, and the concentration were all on par, and well put together. He said, '' Bunshin no Jutsu...'' And as he said this, a clone that looked exactly like him appeared. They both gave the man a thumbs up in correlation. [learned]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:45 pm
Academy Teaching Clone
The clone reached out and flicked the boy's forehead gently.
"The phrase is Bunshin no Jutsu, not Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. The Kage Bunshin is a technique that you are not going to be learning for quite some time." It erased the symbols on the board, then sketched out the seals for the Henge.
"Same deal, describe the technique, then go for it."

((Don't try calling it the Kage Bunshin, people will jump on you for it.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff