Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:51 pm
Niara smiled through her tears, remembering that conversation. "I never meant what I said. I was angry, and wanted you to stay with us because you are a chosen one in your own way. Be at peace, Chosen One." she whispers, kissing him on the forehead. "You'll always be remembered for your bravery and loyalty."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:03 pm
"....good night...Cero..."Zack whisperd with a sad smile.

Cero smiled one last time and then he slowly turned into a cloud of shadows and then disapeared.But ,before the cloud disapered alittle butterfly flew out of it and flew to the sky.

He was sad but tried to stay strong so he moved to the edge of the tower and took his ocarina out.After thta he sztarted to play.As the wind carried the melody over the land many of the dark demonic creatures calmed down or disapeared completly,the melody also calmed himself down and when he finished he noticed that the tower was slowly falling into pieces2Guys..think we should..leave"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 am
elaise watched cero dissappear and sighed softly before walked over to zack and gently put her hand on his arm " come on then let's go." she said softly, her face still pale from draco's attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:51 am
As everyone headed to the exit, the bros. followed shortly. "Go to a peaceful slumber sweet prince" Coop said softly as he exited the room.
Dave stops before the door and takes a look back at the room. "Sayonara Cero" Dave finally said his name correctly and then exits.  

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:56 pm
Niara lingered at the top of the tower for a little while longer, looking up at the sky where the butterfly had disappeared to. "Goodbye Cero... I hope you find a peaceful and better life in your future..." she whispers, tears rolling down her cheeks. She then followed the guys out of the collapsing tower.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:38 am
His eyes snapped to the sound of the name and his eyes glowed darkly with hate. He didnt recognize her for a minute and almost struck her as well. But as he upraised his hand his face contorted and the hand fell. "I'm sorry..." His voice was deep and sounded full of hate. His body popped and shifted but went smoother back to his original form. He looked down at the ground and his body spoke of sorrow. He knew what he was and what he almost did. "...Az..."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:14 am
Az stroke his hceek and then kissed him"calm down ..it..it is over..Let us leave!The tower is collapsing"She said quietly to him"come ...let's go"She took his hand and ran down the stairs with him.

Behind the group were stones and boulders falling down the tower was collapsing really fast.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 am
Nightshade took a deep breath he nodded and squeezed her hand gently as he followed her. He knew that this fight was over but the war within himself. But for now he didnt think on that as his mind stayed on her.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:39 am
The whole group got out in the lats second and watched the towr clloapse.Suddenly it seemed like the day would get brighter.The darkness of the whole town slowly disapeared.

Az smiled and looked around"Seemed like it ...seemed like ..we did it right?Everyone alright?"

Zack leaned against a wall and smiled"...Done..But i think this is the end of our journey..so what will you all do now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:53 am
Nightshade leaned against a nearby wall and slowly pulled Az against him. He sighed and nuzzled her neck a bit before he responded. "Well I could go back to my old proffession....though..." He looked at Az then back at them. "I think the life of the assassin is over for me...too old for this anymore." He didnt mention that he wouldnt age for a very very long time. His hand ran slowly through Az's hair letting strands slip between his fingers. "I think I'll go live with you Az, my love....that is if you'll have a monster such as myself."  

Lord Blade Icestorm

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:08 am
Az looked at Jamato"Well i lived most of my life together with a monster in one and the same house"She giggled"AQnd called him brother!..So why not..and maybe..."SHe leaned his head against Nightshades chest"Maybe i will be able to find a way to calm the monster down alittle..."

Zack hugged Elaise"I will stay with you..no matter where you want to go..i would prefer to travel through the world..just in case they are still monsters' .."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:04 am
elaise leaned against hi and rested her head on his shoulder. "i think travelling the world sounds like a good idea, if you want to do that then i'l go with you. i found you and i'm not going to lose you again fro anything." she said softly turning slightly so that she could kiss him on the cheek before leaning on his shoulder again. she smiled slightly when she saw fang and a female wolf walking towards them together, glad to see that he'd found someone as well.  

GAlA_Olivia

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:04 pm
Nightshade looked down into her eyes and smiled softly. "PErhaps so." He kissed her softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:49 am
AZ smiled broadly and kissed him back"Seems like this is the end of our story and we will all go seperat ways but the time will bring us together soon"She spoke.

Zack stroke Elaises head"Well then let's go..I want to go now"

Jamato huged Niara"End ,finished everything is good now right?"Blaik ran up to Jamaot as a little wolf pup and jumped onto his shoulder"I htink we will keep Blaik....errm...yeah..what now?"

( well ending scene ending scene Xd i want to make a little time skip to say what they did after this fight^^)  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:38 pm
((Hold up, let me have a piece before epilogue))

"hey we'll travel with you Zack and Elaise""Yeh we can't let the party end yet. Besides we've been all around. your gonna need tourguides biggrin  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff