Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 pm
Ilyria had nodded to her and stood up her leg now fully healed as if it never happened. "yes...i did" she said as if it wasnt a big deal.

((sorry for shortness i got no rp mojo tonight))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:38 pm
fmafan100
"I guess so, I've never been with anyone who actully cared about me before. They thought I was some kind of specimen."She sighed.

Alex sudenly picked her up and grinned."Well i care.And i am not going to use you as any kind of Specimen."Alex's ears rang as he heard an alarm from a distance he shook his head and ignored it.  

KASEKAGE

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:21 am
Miki smiled."Thank you."She whispered softly. She sliped her arms around his neck and hugged him slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:38 am
Alex smiled back and started walking towards the dancing place still holding Miki.He looked at her and his face turned serious but with a hint of sadness."Dont get too attached to me ok?"  

KASEKAGE

fmafan100

Beloved Hunter

12,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 am
Miki was confused."Why not?"She asked tilting her head. She liked Alex, he was one of the only friends she ever had.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:11 am
Garu finished off his meal and watched the seen for a moment. It all placed out soo dramatically until a girl who jumped from the hostel fell then got back up. This caused his interest to perk so he hopped off the chair. Then he started walking along side Iiyria. He had a frosty fruit smoothly and was sipping it slowly. After about half a minute, he spoke softly. "Well that was a mighty fall there. Nice to see that you aren't hurt, well at least not anymore."  

Krav3n88

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:06 pm
Artemis

User Image

Artemis opened his olive green eyes. A parachute instructor was babbling on, telling Artemis something he already knew. His laptop was strapped to his chest with the harness and his hands were clad in white. He inhaled deeply, knowing his body would need the oxygen. He stepped up to the edge of the open plane door and... jumped.

Artemis knew immedietly that the people had miscalculated his landing route. Angered by the stupidity, he controlled the air currents around his body, steering himself into a less dense part of the jungle. When his feet touched the ground he immedietly unzipped himself and pulled his laptop and his thin frame out of the harness. He stumbled a few steps, on shaky knees and paused for a second, clutching the laptop in shaking hands. He breathed deeply. He closed his eyes and opened the laptop in one fluid moment. Thanks to the intelligence of Artemis, the laptop immedietly pinpointed where he was and where civilisation was. He smirked. Where civlisation was, there lie chances to exploit people.

Artemis hid the parachute under leaves, but stripped it of the cord. The fibre could be used to construct something that might be useful later. He didn't plan on staying long.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:04 pm
Tomeko smiled at Ilyria. "I thank you then." A thought flashed through her mind. "How is the fire going to be put out? I fear I'm made a real mess of things."  

Sarax Alistair

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 pm
(Some one interact with me >< *jumps up and down*)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 pm
Krav3n88
(Some one interact with me >< *jumps up and down*)

{Come out to the beach then silly! Annika is out there sunbathing :p}  

The Era Of Atonement

Astharoshe Asran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:50 pm
Ilyria had looked at Garu with a distasteful look "yes, i've always been a fast healer" She then looked over at Tomeko and looked at the hotel "i say let humans attend to human affairs."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:39 pm
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

A few paramedics wanted to check on the man lying unconcious on the blanket, checking vitals and thinking he merely fainted from shock. They left it at that and checked others for casualties. David's left eyelid twitched a little and was still again. Nothing.

...But who will save me?

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:30 am
Artemis

User Image
Artemis moved his left foot, snagging the hem of his suit trousers on some poisonous green thorns. He stared at the plant and shook it off, staring at his trouser leg. The part which had been in contact with the thron began to smoke and fall to pieces. He grimaced. "Custom made. Cursed be this jungle." He muttered and stretched his white, feathered wings. He lifted into the air, moving the wind to help him glide just over the tops of the jungle. Point five kilometers away from the nearest civilisation he let himself drop into the dense forest. He pulled his wings in, and shuddered. It hurt every time.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:34 am
Rather than love, than money, than fame,

User Image

When David realized that Violet was paying no heed to him, he felt like a fool.
There's no way she will speak to me whlie I inhabit this body, he baradded himself. He looked down at the ground at the blissfully unaware Leeloo and his heart began to sink. She was going to hate him for this when she woke up.

At least I got rid of her wound for her, David thought as he looked out from under Leeloo's long black eyelashes at the circling bird people overhead.
So, there he stood, in the midst of all this confusion and chaos, where no one took the time of day, save the hospitail workers, to ask what was wrong.

give me truth.

1 Corinthians 13

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:51 am
Leeloo Minai

I sacrifice myself for the World...

Memories floated into Leeloo's concience like colored bubbles. Awareness and intelligence. And more memories... her brain was waking up slowly. Her body was still asleep, but her brain was rebooting the system.

...But who will save me?

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces