Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Welcome
Introductions (See Example in First Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kitten clamplover

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:05 pm
name: kitten clamplover
hobbies: watching anime, reading manga, hangin with friends, sleeping(on occasion), geeking out about things xd  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:23 pm
Ello, kitten clamplover! Welcome to Xtreme Skilled Knights! XD Geek!  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Evataph

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:27 pm
Name: Evataph
Hobbies: Video Games - I'm into almost every genre except sports, shooters, racing, and fighting. Some days I'll go without playing anything at all, but I still keep up with all the news.

Bass - no, not the electric bass. This bass is the huge instrument you see at the back of the orchestra. I take lessons from a college professor and am involved in honors programs. 3nodding

Anime/Manga - if I'm not browsing the forums or playing games, this is probably what I'm occupied with. My all-time favorite (and also my obsession) is Neon Genesis Evangelion.

Music - I absolutely love music! whee I mainly listen to metal and its variants, but I also dab a bit into other genres. Some of my favorite artists are Opeth, Sigh, Hate Eternal, and Morbid Angel.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:55 pm
Hey, Evataph! Welcome to the guild! You have some nice hobbies. smile  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

MeepKeekerson

Generous Tipper

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:32 pm
Name: Mary
Hobbies: Listening to music, reading, doodling. wink

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:13 pm
xx Keekers xx
Welcome to XSK  

VerticallySidewards

6,000 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Flatterer 200

Quarry To My Conscience

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:03 am
Hello there.

My name's Kyle. I'm 19. I waste my time writing crappy music and writing sappy poetry. Also I'm a huge music nerd, as I spend most waking hours either pouring over my favorites or discovering new artists. Also, breathing. I do that a lot these days.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 3:29 am
Name: Kevin

Hobbies:
Video Games: I'm quite a big fan of various king of games. Although I'm more of a retro gamer since my ancient computer can't handle any of the new games. But I do play a lot of World Of Warcraft.

Music: I'm Obsessed with music. I'm that type of person who you meet with headphones on 24/7. I'm always listening to music. And I love it with all my heart and passion. There are many nights where I just sit in my bed listening to music. Its also a real emotional thing for me too. I have never cried to sad art, videos, pictures, or movies, however, I have cried real legitimate tears to sad music before. I enjoy a large range of Music. I listening to pretty much every genre, My computer has an album from at least one of every album. However, The majority of my music is Metal and Techno and all of it's sub-genres. I find new pieces of music just about everyday. I love music to death. Which is kindda ironic since I have absolutely no musical skills whatsoever.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: I've become obsessed with My little pony like 4 months ago. I came across it at a time where it was pretty dark in my life> At first, I thought this was the most queer thing I ever saw. But I was pretty open minded at the time so I said. Why not. So I started watching it, and the next thing I knew. I saw all the episodes and I was in love with the ponies. They actually turned my life around. Me, watching a show about ponies that was just so cute and forgiving that the warmheartedness kindda rubbed off on me. Making me who I am now. I love the ponies very much so don't be surprised when I start talking about ponies here and there.

Naxts

MeepKeekerson

Generous Tipper

12,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:35 am
Sk8rBones
xx Keekers xx
Welcome to XSK
Thank you. : )

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:07 am
Hey! Welcome to XSK, Kyle and Kevin! Give me a holler if you need anything. =3

@Kyle Breathing is a must!

@Kevin Do you have a favorite band? =]  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Naxts

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:40 pm
I do not actually. I have songs from so many different bands from so many different genres that its just impossible to pick a favorite.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 2:08 pm
Naxts_The_Demon
I do not actually. I have songs from so many different bands from so many different genres that its just impossible to pick a favorite.

I know what you mean, lol. I love music too.  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Melpomene_11

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:09 pm
Name: Gaby
Hobbies: Writing, talking (far too much), roleplaying, listening to music, watching foreign films... and the list goes on.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:12 pm
Hello, Gaby! Welcome to Xtreme Skilled Knights! Enjoy your stay here! 4laugh  

Hey I am Jan
Crew

Quotable Millionaire

Fierius

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:18 pm
Name: Alexandra
Hobbies: Roleplaying, reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, climbing trees, loving cats and dogs (does that count?), Horse-back riding, thinking, avoiding people, tending gardens, and... sleeping. I don't think there's anything else.... sweatdrop

EDIT: Playing trumpet, hug-pouncing, and procrastinating, too...  
Welcome

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games