Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:59 pm
[[BuMp]]  
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

Kairi smiled and wrapped her arms around his waist and stood on her toes to kiss him before grabbing the chocolate and heading downstairs. She absolutely loved him, she hoped anyway. She hoped things would last, she felt vulnerable in his arms and she didn't want him to hurt her.

================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image

Jake kissed her back and smiled lightly. He followed behind her with a glance at the room again. Feeling along the stitches he shivered slightly with pleasure and then turned to follow her down. Max was starting to rouse but he was groggy from the pain from the night. Though Jake felt it as well he wouldnt let it get to him. He walked outside and started heading for the coast line, looking up at the sky. He would do everything he could to make her happy. And keep Max in his cage.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:02 pm
[[BuMp]]  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta giggled at the tiny growl Savnnah's tummy made and nodded, finshing off the brunette's braid. 
"Alright, let's go satisfy our muchies."
Krysta smiled grabbing a ponytail holder from her wrist and tying the end of Savannah's braid. Krysta got up and help Savannah to her side. She held her hand tight and lead her back into the house. When they hit the kitchen, Jacky, Seth and Ritter were already there.
"Good morning everyone!"
Krysta smiled brightly. She was totally a morning person and you could tell by her attitude. Jacky looked like she was making coffee so Krysta walked into the dinning room, where Noah seem to be dazing off.
"Mornin to ya too."
Krysta laughed at the boy softly, then turning to Savannah.
"Watcha hungry for?"

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 6:59 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah walked sleepily at Krysta's side on the way back to the house. Compared to Krysta's cheery mood right now, you could tell Savy wasn't much of a morning person. Savannah smiled though when she smelled the coffee Jacky was making. She would have to grab some in a few minutes.

She went with Jacky into the dining room, looking at Noah, then up at Krysta. "Anything works right now. Maybe go take a shower first though.. We did sleep outside all night and play in the dirt." She gave a soft smile, looking down her her dirty hands now.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:34 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta cocked her head to the side then looked down at Savannah's hands. And then her hands. Scrunching her nose, Krysta laughed.
"I guess you're right. We should take a shower first. You can go and then me."
Krysta smiled wiping her hands on her legs. The dirty was only spreading and Krysta then dusted off her legs. Now she was dirtier than she was before. Great fail, isn't it? Krysta rolled her eyes and looked at Savannah.
"Come on, let's go. "
Krysta chimed at her sleepy friend before she darted off to her room.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Savannah smiled as she watched Krysta rub dirt all over her pants on accident. She grabbed the girls hand as she went upstairs, thinking for a moment. When they reached Krysta's room, she looked up at her, coming out of her thoughts.

"Or, maybe we could save some water? Shower together?" She giggled, blushing lightly as she looked at the floor, her toe playing with the carpet now.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:12 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta looked at savannah and tilted her head.
"Shower together? Sure."
Krysta chimed smiling at the girl. She took ahold of Savannah hand and lead her into the bathroom.
"Now, how do you want to do this?"
Krysta asked slyly. She still had some urge but it was soft now. She wasn't used to it since not many people came around her and gave her opportunities to experience any thing, so Savannah was her doll. Her paramore.

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

||sorry kinda lame post. Xp||  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Savannah blushed, playing with the edge of the rug with her toe now. "I.. I thought you would know." She gave a small smile, glancing up at Krysta, then back down at her toe.

[[It's ok hun XD]]  

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----

╔══════════════╗
Krysta smirked knowing what she wanted to do. Damn being a teenager was great, well now it was with her parents out of her life. Savannah would be the perfect tester, she was cute and Krysta liked her. She's wouldn't be just some girl that Krysta would experiement on but a potenial lover that Krysta wanted to know more of. Krysta made the first move and step nanoiches apart from Savannah. Hiding her eyes behind her bangs, Krysta slid her hands down Savannah's curves, going the bottom of the brunette's shirt. She bit her lip and took off the shirt, which was more nerve wrecking than taking off a bikini top. Once that was off and Savannah's hair was out of her face, Krysta unbuttoned her pants and held the rims of the waist. 
"Sorry, I'm not used to be being with girls. Or guys. You're actually the first person I was intimate with and I actually liked. I'm kind of nervous and don't know what to do."
Krysta smiled faintly like a shy little girl. Last night kind of just flowed by itself and now Krysta felt like a sheepish little virgin. Savannah was so cute and innocent looking at she had no idea what to do. Krysta was mainly with guys that took advantage of her and she just let them having it, hoping it would lead to some kind of feeling. Like love or caring. Things that her parent should have provided but didn't. 

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:22 pm
User Image

Kairi looked at Jake for a moment and smiled as she stood in his arm as they walked together and she unwrapped a chocolate and offered it to Jake. She cleared her throat for a moment and hesitated in speaking for just a moment. "Jake," she began, hoping he wouldn't take her question as a death penalty for herself, "I wiant to meet Max, one on one, and get to know him." she said as her head hung down. The sun basked her face lightly and she tried to smile.

"If I am going to love you, I want to love all of you, not just the part that makes me automatically comfortable. Love isn't always comfortable and I want to know this Max, who isn't all that scary in the end," she said with a small smile. "I don't want to be afraid of you, I want to know you."

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 8:54 am

Savannah's breathing had spead up a little as Krysta took her shirt off, as well as her heart. This would be her second time being intimate with anyone, and it was the same girl. She looked up into the girl's eyes as she messed with her her pants and listened to what she had to say.

"Well you certainly don't show your nervousness, unike me." She smiled a little. It was true, Savy was very nervous about this, as she was, technically, still a virgin, since she was never really taken.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

Jake smiled and took the bite offered to him. As he listened to her request his smile faded a bit and he chewed slowly in thought. She was right of course. She had showed him her darker side and trusted in him. It would only be right that she knew both sides of the coin. Swallowing slowly he looked back at her with a smile. "Alright love...when do you want to meet him exactly...though I dont quite like the idea of this...I know its important for you to know all of me." He smoothed his hand through her hair idly and tilted his head.

Lord Blade Icestorm

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:15 am
User Image

"Well," she said still in thought. She hadn't quite gone on that plan for when he did say yes. She had guessed he would have tried to put the thought out of her mind. It was truly time for her to stop second guessing her questions or requests with him. He understood and figured her reasoning out before she had time to really catch herself. She knew one thing was obvious and was going to put it out. "Well, I am sure that I don't want to meet him at night or while we're alone. Not yet anyway."

She gave him a nervous smile at the trials of pushing last night out of her mind. She must have been crazy, now that she thought of it. He wasn't going to easily put his other side out without having difficulty controlling him. She felt an uneasy feeling in her stomach to ask one of the guys to sit quietly while they spoke, about what she had no idea yet, and just hope all went well. She knew that Decker would do it, uneasily but for Noah, and she was well aware that Seth and Ritter had their own issues. She tried to keep Noah out of her mind. She knew he could handle himself but she wanted to keep her brother safe, shield him away from anything that may not be the ideal guy. She felt a blush come over her cheeks in thought when the thought of Jacky came to mind. Kairi gave a small sparkle in her tone. she trusted Jacky and she knew Jake did too.

"Perhaps at breakfast, if Jacky's there," she suggested cautiously, she didn't want this to be a one time thing and him want to stop after something happened. "I mean, I just figured that I trust Jacky, Jacky is your friend, she can handle her own and I think that she could just keep an eye on our conversation. I know Max seems to think he's invincible when he's out, I know I'm powerless," she said with a smile just trailing off. She felt horrible admitting that to him but she was. She held his hands and stood up on her tiptoes just as she always had and kissed him just as she felt the warm glow of the sun fully hit the horizon. She smirked to herself and thought about all of her romance books, what they would say.

"I don't want this to be a scary thing, you aren't a scary person, and I don't want to leave knowing Max as a monster that I should always fear. I know you are just as strong as your weak side, trust me, all of me is a weak side. I know Max despises how romantic and caring you are, how much he probably undresses me with your eyes," she smirked, "how much it all irritates you, but I still want to know and love him too. He's part of you, he's the strong, though much scarier, part. A part of you I would hate to anger and then meet in a dark alley somewhere, but most definitely, a part that means a whole heck of a lot to me. Nothing that can happen will change how much I honestly love and care about you."

She felt tears of sincerity well up at her eyes and she rubbed them away as though they were sleep. She smiled and kissed him again. She truly wanted him to feel every bit of her love in this kiss. She didn't want any other thoughts to run through his mind. She couldn't stand if he questioned her love, not after how she wanted him, even after last night. She wanted to show him and she needed o know his fears and this other side to be able to address this "monster" that she had only seen in a bad light. She wanted to know Max and the thought of a little danger to love someone, entirely and throughly, thrilled her. She now craved to talk to Max just to see this other side that she had felt forced to fear, but she wasn't going to push Jake until he had been sure of the safety measure for her. She knew he wouldn't forgive himself if anything happened to anyone while Max was out.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games