Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:22 am
User Image
The cut made contact,and everything froze. Roku's eys went from red to pure black. He fell back and his blood poured all over his body...but...it stopped. Suddenly,his blood went back into the cut and it healed. Roku stood up,face emotionless and his body slacked. The transformation began. It would take 10 minutes for him to fully become a demon,but his body would be slowly gaining advantages. In blinding speed, three times as fast as sky was just moving, Roku had cut open her stomach,chopped off a lag, and nicked her face. He jumped back, watching as she began to regenerate,but,mostly, revelling in her pain.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:31 am
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."

Sky coughed up blood falling back to the ground struggling to stand up again as he leg was healing back together. She was worried that the regeneration wasn't something permanent and would eventually wear out and she would just pass out. She snarled as she stood up again, she stopped herself from healing the cut on her face so she could conserve herself incase something bad was to happen again and she would need to heal herself back together the best she could. "God dammit," she growled standing back up a little wobbly on her feet. It was hard to catch something that she couldn't see move since it was so much quicker then herself even in this form. Her armor was taking a lot of the damage, but a lot of the cuts were going through the armor. Though, the dark energy was being absorbed the the armor with every contract hit changing it slowly black. She growled trying to think how the hell she was going to lay a hit on him if he wasn't even being paralyzed in pain by her hit.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:52 am
User Image
Roku smiled as he guessed what she was thinking. Even in this form,he had a very tiny sence of presence. Enough to allow himself to talk. "It's not that i dont feel pain..." he said,slowly "Pain...excites me...thats why i will never give up." he said as he appeared behind her and brought down his Muramasa.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:11 pm
User Image

Sky growled and caught his blade with her hand and growled with her hands clenching down on his blade as black fire started consuming her hand. "I don't give a damn if you are turned on by me, but get back to hell where you belong!" she roared and kicked her elbow strait back at him still holding on his blade while trying to rip him forward.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

BlackSanor

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:19 pm
((Maybe I should read more before writing too..))

As Crow noticed that they were on that are anymore and that he talked to no one he sighs. "Well could at least wait if others from that idotic team shows up.." He strikes hes sword to ground, where it stands some time before it disappears. "I could perhaps take another smoke."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:34 pm
((Where should I jump back in? >_> ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:54 pm
ZOMBIE
"LIGHT ENCHANTMENT!" He yelled as he shoot a beam of pure light at Roku and ran towards Sky. "I hate that guy...Need a little help from a cripple?" He asked with a smile as he lifted his sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:40 pm
((wtf zombie...do you read previous posts?!!? me and her are fighting..ALONE. we're in a remote area. You cant jump in. -.-))  

iiDeathStarTakeOver

iiDeathStarTakeOver

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:42 pm
User Image
Roku caught her elbow and pushed her back. He then aimed a kick at her stomach, and when she tried to block, dissapeared and kicked her in the back. "You do turn me on." he said,in a tone of pure enjoyment.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:48 pm
((@Zeldacat. shadows 'n darknes and guns 'n' blades are going to fight eachother near library. (If i am right, correct me if im not.) Roku and Sky fought a bit before they went to in private area. Crow is smoking nearby the area where those two disappeared. Maybe you should check him? XD))  

BlackSanor

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:16 am
Kaen looks around as the energy signatures come closer, from higher up this time. He stays calm, even when the blade is pressed to his throat, knowing one of the others would take care of it. As the sky person is taken care of by Roku, he looks over at Mina. "Come, the others will handle this," he states simply, ignoring the enraged Cade.

::Sorry for not posting for a little bit, kinda lost track of what the heck was going on::  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:20 am
Cade blinks in confusion as Sky says to change their transportation. He shrugs though, going along with the order as he scales the buildings easily before looking at the group below. He jumps down, looking for who to fight before suddenly Sky disappears. "Sky?! Where the ******** did you take her?!" he growls out, drawing his sword.

::I know, sucky post. Sorry::  

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:22 pm
User Image

Sky growled as she was kicked in the back feeling her armor give way slightly. She took the advantage to roll away from him before she stood up again holding onto her blade. "Get a girlfriend," she huffed clapping her hands togeather and shooting them strait forward blasting a huge black fireball strait at Roku. "You ain't getting me no mater how hard you try," she said with a slight smiled before she took off flying strait at him using her feet for extra boost against the ground occationally.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

Duke sat at his table and read his paper until he felt his whole body clench down on its self. He gasped for air and stood up quickly running to his room. "Xaio! We need to go now!" he said pulling off his shirt and pants pulling on his fireproof uniform pants and ran out of his room in his pants and boots with his lighter in one hand and his military coat under the other. His boots crashed down heavily on the floor as he ran into her room with his coat on his shoulders, but still compleatly open. "Come on!" he said in a paniced voice as sweat ran down his face.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:05 pm
Xaio was laying on her couch, happily lounging now that her sister was out of her head. She just wanted now to think of the meal she would make for dinner...that is if everyone behaved.
"What?!" Duke's voice came hitting her from down the hall. What was wrong? Why'd they have to go? She stood up, frantic as well while trying to change into her own, more battle suited clothes. Jeans and a thick cargo like shirt. Her boots were pulled on and her hair tied back. Duke then came to her door just as she snapped the band in place. "W-what's going on?" Her pace suddenly lagged abit when her hand grasped her scythe and her expression rigid with a serious curiousity. Xaio's feet wouldn't move until she knew what the panic was.

~*~

Mina's hand froze upon her wheel in anger from this ambush. All she wanted was a car after all. "Damn it..." Her hand carefully unholstered her gun before the other fell upon the car door handle. "3...2..." Without even finishing, out she rushed while immediately trying to find a target to shoot but everyone was to close in combat with her own. She was heartless sometimes but not enough to injure someone they needed.
She grunted at Kaen and approached him with her gun up and pointing at the rest. "Are we to just sit here and do nothing then?" Her teeth were grinding in annoyance and unused adrenaline.

((I hope it suffices >_> ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games