Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:45 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm Temp HokageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito sat in the Hokage chair still watching everyone in the area. Though Akira may not have liked such commotion in and around his office Raito did love to see the young generation train and start to show the will of fire burning inside them. Seeing this of course gave him relief for the future and and thus showed on his face a warm smile.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

M U J O U R Y O U S H I
▬ Konoha's ruthless mercenary ▬▬ Bloodline Crusher ▬
Hellfire's Storm ϟ Merciless One

Mujou smiled, he obviously didn't get what he ment. Mujou was usually to straight forward to a point it just seemed he showed little respect. " No No No..I ment a sparring match..It's obvious your an ally of konaha..why why I try to assassinate you?? An Ally of Konoha is an ally of mine..Loyalty is something passed down in my clan " Mujou then proceeded to smile a bit wider, though he missed his family and clan he knew they were proud.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:34 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
User Image

M U J O U R Y O U S H I

Mujou's right hand rose from his pockets only to draw out one of his favorite kunai, which he twirled around with his fingertips before pointing at Yokai. " Chuunin..but don't let the rank fool you..." Mujou said in a firm tone, before yanking the kunai away and twirling it some more before stabbing it back in it's holster. " Miwata..you passed too didn't you?" He said, turning his emerald gaze on her.

User Image

"with flying colors!" said miwata, laughing. "once it warms up and spring comes, i'm gonna start training to be a jounin!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image

M U J O U R Y O U S H I

Mujou turned towards Miwata, obviously giving his squad mate his full attention and replied. " Nice to Hear..I didn't wanna be the only fresh chuunin.." Mujou's face suddenly changed, something had hit him, he hadn't sparred with Miwata ever. Mujou's puzzled look quickly morphed into a eccentric smile " Miwata..We've never had a sparring session have we??" His smiled turning into a virulent grin.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:50 pm
"sorry, i'd love to but i'm gonna be busy."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

M U J O U R Y O U S H I

Mujou sighed, second time this week but, he'd find a partner eventually. He sunk his head down for a quick second but, quickly pulled it back up. " Busy doing what?" he said plainly, though he was inquisitive.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

sailor sunburst

Eloquent Fairy

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:00 pm
"you dont need to know! its a favor for akira-sama, thats all you need to know!"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

M U J O U R Y O U S H I

Mujou shrugged " Whatever, I bet I'll be twice as strong as you when you come back from your little special mission" Mujou rolled his eyes and changed his voice as he said the last two words, he was a bit jealous.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . :㊋ : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

"Raito-Sensei!" Vincente said, nearly ripping his own wings off as he walked through the door with them faced outward, he was really excited about the chance to prove himself with a mission. Hopefully another S-rank to add under his belt. He noted that others were here and slowly backed up. "Hmm..." He would have to wait for now if those other people had something to say, but he wanted his mission now.

"You do not know true pain...
Until you've crossed my path."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Vice Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi was... well for the most part cold. After spending two years in the Demon Realm he sort of forgotten the changes of the seasons; and unfortunately it was now in winter season. Ripping through the light plated armor Yumi chose to wear upon his body, as he winced every time a fierce current of cold air breezed through him. As he passed through the village, in which most of the villagers didn't even recognize the young man before taking another look to ensure that it was really him, he wondered if his Uncle or even Akira would recognize him; not worried too much about Kale not recognizing him as usually brother's can spot each other out no matter what change they may of received.

Appearing at the steps of the Hokage tower, Yumi rather briskly moved out of the fierce winds that irritably found every gap his shirt may have and seemingly blow straight for those open areas. Sometimes Yumi wondered if the wind was controlled by an utter douche bag that loved seeing people trying to cover themselves up for warmth. But upon entering and the door which would lead him into the inner chambers of the Hokage office, Yumi smiled as he felt one last shiver from his body making the adjustment to the new temperature before continuing forth. Closing the door behind him and shaking off the feeling that wind gave him, Yumi pushed onwards towards the Hokage's office to see what changed as well as to announce his return back to the village. Hearing quite a bit of commotion from within the room before he even entered, he was a bit surprised to see some people when he finally did pass through the door frame. It seemed Miwata was chatting away with some other person that he had seen a few years back. Yumi didn't know the other man but he seemed to also have grown up quite a bit sense he last seen him. Outside of two more people that seemed to be added in the Hokage office, the main thing that struck Yumi's attention was his uncle sitting in the Hokage's seat. Now... being away from Konoha or not... Yumi would've heard if something bad had happened to Akira or Konoha during his leave. So he didn't jump to conclusions but the teen was quite curious of this change.

Stepping further into the office, nodding to those that he knew, Yumi looked around with those always similar soft hazel hues which took a gander of the office, before speaking," Quite some changes I see, that I do." Yumi said softly as he wondered if his Uncle or rather anyone would recognize him. Seeing as Yumi's hair had a more spiked and 'wilder' look, he disguarded his old clothing and now bore the light War-Type Shinobi armor that those way back in the first Hokage era used to wear. Though of course, the only big give away would be Yumi still bearing his Oniwabanshu Headband, the unique blade that laid tightly strapped to his right hip, and the dialect in which Yumi speaks.

Panthers7

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:05 pm
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

Oh great, another weirdo... Vincente rolled his eyes and turned away from the newcomer before looking back in surprise. "There's no way..." Vincente stratched his head and looked toward the blade that the man held, he stared at it, then back at the stranger and pondered the chances. "Hey stranger, nice sword you got there, mind if I take a look at it?" Vincente unknowingly asked one of his best friends. Vincente only had a slight idea of who this was, long time companions had that sort of special connection, it was almost exactly like with Kage, he knew who this was deep inside already.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:40 am
User ImageRaito Shenzaki The Blissful Storm Temp HokageUser Image

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Raito doing some paperwork was still writing while he felt two similar precences come into the room, one after the other. As he stopped writing he started to speak "AH Yumi great time too be back. Sorry its such short notice but can you and Vincent here have a S-Rank mission and since he is not eligible to go on his own I need a jounin. It will also be a good time to catch up" Raito said rather pushing them to go, though knowing Yumi would like to have had a more of a welcome home but Raito was rather busy. Also the mission would just give him enough time to finnish those two's suprises.

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:33 am
Vincent Valtieri

"The Silence..."

Exactly what Vincente was looking for, a good old fashioned S-ranked mission, something else to add to his near perfect record. "Hahaha!! This is gr--not eligible?" That was a major blow to Vincente's pride. He shrugged it off and looked back towards Yumi. Well, his features were still intact. "Looks like I finally get to work with you, too bad I really never got to train...too lazy for stuff like that." Vincente said...well...lazily, with a wave of the hand he looked back at Raito. "What am I going to be doing?"

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:40 am
((hey going to allow Yumi to post before I do okay biggrin ))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:37 pm
[[no problem there]]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 122 123 124 125 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games