Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:48 pm

(( Training grounds....Be warned mess up the moment and You'll regret it 3nodding ))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:58 pm

((okies....ima have some fun now on my own accordings....XD))

± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Ex-Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Bone Fighter | Lightning Sage

User Image

Raiden sighed and leaped out of the window, vanishing in a bolt of lightning which ascended to the sky. He was going off to leaf about things on his own accordance. He was bored and wanted to see where exactly the leaf is working on...and stand

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 am

Austin walked back to the office and sighed."Great choice making Ryugan head Anbu...The guy who actually wants to kill me because I left the village once."Austin then made a single hand sign, as the hand sign was made a wooden chair came out of the floor."He burnt your note and threatened to kill me...So what do I do now?"Austin said as he scratched the back of his head."Or....you can make me a sanin...that would always work."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:56 pm

(( Twice..you left TWICE!!))

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:07 pm

xXlildizzle1516Xx
(( Twice..you left TWICE!!))

((no there was only once!the first time i went to rock and thats it.There wasnt going to be a second time because i never left the village all i did was leave my headband.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

(Tenshi...I didn't know you were here...it has been a long time xd )

User Image BladeHakemoto
Grass l Three Bladed Swordsman l Monk l

Blade made his way through the village, his Grass Village headband shone on his forehead. He had to stop and ask for directions about five times, being in a new village, he had absolutely no idea where anything was. As he did so, he made sure to note some landmarks that he might want to check out later on. But first thing's first, he needed to announce himself to the Raikage. He didn't want any trouble while he was in the village and he didn't want his prescense to go unknown. Finally arriving, Blade couldn't help but marvel at the structure, it was completely different than that of the Kusakage's dwelling. Adjusting the three swords strapped to his left hip, Blade stepped inside.

"I would like to speak with the Raikage," Blade told the receptionist, a kind looking lady who gave Blade a sincere smile. She told him that the Raikage was already meeting with several people, but there was a bench just outside his office that he could wait at. Thanking the receptionist with a humble bow, Blade made his way up the stairs until he reached the door to the Raikage's office. She was right, there was a bench. Taking a deep breath, Blade sat down on the bench and adjusted his swords once more. He would wait patiently until the Raikage has a chance to speak with him.

iThe Luna Diviner

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:58 pm

((lol, yup.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 pm

(I haven't rpd with you since that crazy doppleganger battle we had in New Gen...good times...good times xp )

iThe Luna Diviner

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:04 pm

((ahhh yess......u used aburame didn't you?))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:09 pm

(Yeah, I did, it was the whole Mist swordsman fight, the one you actually managed to kill me in lmao. Nyways, nuff occ, unless you wanna take this convo to the cloud chatrooom)

iThe Luna Diviner

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Hiro smiled, "Its nice to meet you, Kekkaishi. Hopefully, one of the strong ninja in this village will help you in your long path of turning into a fine Cloud Ninja. He looked at Austin, "Ryugan leads the Anbu, it would not be fair fr me to decide everything that they do, despite my position.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:22 pm

Kashensu kicks in the door, punches Hiro's shoulder and runs out.

(( biggrin ))

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

iThe Luna Diviner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:29 pm

User Image BladeHakemoto
Grass l Three Bladed Swordsman l Monk l

Blade was stunned to see someone randomly kick in the door. Rising up from his position, he peeked inside as the same person punches some guy's shoulder and ran back out. What a weirdo, Blade thought as he watched him run away. Blade looked back inside and saw the man whom he assumed was the Raikage, mostly because each person there was facing him. Blade's protector on his forehead showed that he was a Grass Nin, and because the door was already kicked in, he merely waited by the door to be allowed an audience with the Raikage.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Austin grunted."I did those missions for nothing?Is that it?"Austin's clenched his teeth."Well I wasted my time and energy trying to become Anbu again... "Austin said as he looked into Hiro's eye."How about we have a spar....this way you can tell if I'm ready to be a S rank ninja yourself."

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:36 pm

"This is just a clone."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games