Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
John santan:Terror reborn (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:36 pm
"told you" she coughed up some more blood

( I'm getting off I have school tomorrow so I have to get sleep.... I'll reply in the morning, good night everyone)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:11 pm
"Fine then," John said, gritting his teeth and clutching his stomach, "Please get that thing out of Chi."  

Katie Wildheart

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:35 am
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal looked at him and walked over to his bag putting on his glasses "Okay then you might wanna come with me.." he said.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:03 pm
She just looked at him silently, she wasnt mad it was just the opposite she was really depressed now that she has seen him after this long, she still hadnt taken her wedding ring off it was the only thing that stood out against her dull cloths and pale skin.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 2:49 pm
John nodded and followed him silently.

"Let's leave them alone," Liz whispered and started to walk back to the car.

"But I-"

Liz grabbed her brother by the arm and jerked him toward the car.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:05 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal walked into an all white room and as she stepped in he saw it "Whoa...huh..." he said and went over and pulled out a knife "This is gonna hurt alot..' he said.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:12 pm
John instinctivly gave a low growl, but he stood where he was without a word.

Liz hopped in the car and started the engine.

"Let's go out for ice cream. You dragged me out of there before i could eat. You owe me a steak."

Liz just rolled her eyes and started to drive.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:26 pm
The girl hissed angerly "shes mine you left her all alone in the darkness all of you!!!" the evil little girl growled "im the only one she has had for 15 years not you not anyone, all of you left her to die"

Chi coughed up more blood her knees began to shake she was really weak now "please help...." she breathed weakly, she looked at kabal with pain in her eyes  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:33 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal walked over to her "I don't care....She fell in love with john...He wasn't there....I gave her my heart but John seemed to be a better choice..15 years of suffering is beacuse of him." he said and stabbed chi as the blade drained her. The energy started to flow into his hand. she was being made back into a vampire.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:36 pm
"what you dont see is she still loves you, who do you think she cried for the most when i found her, she only cried more for john when she found out you had a child, her jealousy is what let me in" the girl hissed "but because of your mistake you will mose certainly never get her back" the demon said with a hint of doubt

chi just coughed uncontrollably and tears streamed down her face, she wanted to die  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:42 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal sighed "No.." he said "Years have made my technique better...you made her life worse...Ethan grew up a fine man without me...and he will..Liz and Ethan are human...and I have never been in his life...the boy isn't my son...he deserves better.." he said "You are one creepy little girl.." he said

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:46 pm
"and you are a miserable piece of sh!t" she hissed before her form faded

Chi laid limp in his arms except for the grip she had on his hand was the only thing still tight, she was silent and exausted and hungrier than she had ever been but she was too weak to bite kabal.  

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Katie Wildheart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:49 pm
John just stood there, watching, without any emotion on his face. He was feeling plenty of emotion inside, but he didn't let it show.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:53 pm
asbloodrunscold
User Image

Kabal smied as the little girl implanted itself in his hand. She was still alive and could still talk but he was strong enough to tame the little girl "Right I am miserable..you need to go to school..." he said "Alright john...yuor girlfriend is all better...find her something to at...by tomorrow it will be like I never turned her into a demon.." he said and brought her over to him "Make sure she gets plenty of blood and iron alright.." he said "And make her eat some bones..." he said

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Rose De Wolfie

1,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:57 pm
She whined softly she wanted to curl up withsome one she didnt care who at the moment she was in so much pain she looked at john weakly and her grip on kabals hand loosened, yes she loved kabal but she still loved john and john was almost always there for her moreso than kabal "john i want to go to bed please dont make me walk or ill drain you" she said with a weak but cute smirk  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games