Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:38 pm
Luna started to wake up.She was hungry.She changes into a light blue dress then went downstairs to see what was going on  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:31 pm
Massasooni glances back as he hears Luna's footsteps head down the steps. He now frying a pancake in the pan. He glances back to the pancake, grabbing the pan's metal handle with his bare hand, which sizzled and spat a bit of smoke off of it as he picks up the pan by the handle and tosses the pancake up a bit by flicking the pan a bit, to which the pancake lands on it's other side for it to cook. He casually sets back down the pan to glance at his hand, which appeared as if it was unaffected from after grabbing the hot metal handle with it. He smirks before looking towards Luna. "Morning... how'd you sleep?"  

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:51 am
Luna smiles watching him"I sleep well"She walks up then places a kiss on his brow"Smells good my love  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:57 pm
Massasooni smiles, nodding. "Well, I hope it all tastes at least as good as it smells." He says before looking back down to the cooking pancake.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:43 pm
She smiles then moves to sit by him. She was happy. She looks around a little then at him cooking  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:34 pm
Massasooni picks the pan up casurally, grabing the metal directly with his bare hand and walking with it to the table where he's already set a varioty of other foods such as sausage, bacon, biscets, butter, jam, and other essential items. He flips the pan to let the pancake in it fall on the other set of pancakes before placing the hot pan in the sink. He then shrugs his shoulders. "Alright... it's all ready to eat... so come and get it." He says as he sits down and reaches for an empty plate.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 am
She smiles and moves to the table and sat down.She looks over all the food and smiles more.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:02 pm
He smiles before shrugging his shoulders and beginning to fill his plate. "... I didn't know how much to make, so I made a lot of everything, because what we don't eat, the pixie will..."  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:58 pm
She smiles then started to put a lot on her plate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:48 pm
He looks down to his plate to check it having everything he desired, before nodding and beginning to eat. He casurally peaks up to look at her plate to see that she had put a lot on. He shrugs his shoulders. "Do you... like everything?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 pm
Luna nods"Aye I do"She started to eat. She took her time in eating to.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:40 pm
Massasooni nods. "Good... because it took a bit of effort to make, not too much effort, but a good sum." He claims before taking a bite.  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:32 pm
Luna smiles as she eats  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:59 pm
Massasooni thinks for a moment while eating before shrugging his shoulders to ask "Did I tell you that I spoke with your mother, or rather her spirit, yesterday?"  

Shadowing Death

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:22 pm
Luna stops eatting and looks at him with wide eyes.She didn't know her mother spirit was around.She looked at him not knowing what to say to that  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games